Slender

Just Like A Dream

T.V P.O.V

Ariey felt, how you would say, spooked. It got dangerously dark in the woods too fast and they only had one flash light. She liked scary movies but didn’t do too good with them, at all. She heard weird movement in the bushes to her left and stopped. Her heart hammering in her chest as her attention went to the bush. Arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind and she started to scream kick and fell on the ground. Hearing laughter she saw it was just Taeyang.

“ Why would you do that?!”

“ I couldn’t help it.” He smiled still laughing. Upset she took her flashlight and threw it at him stomping off deeper into the woods. HE jogged after her picking up the wood they gathered so far. “ Hey! We need to head back!” He called to her. She came back quickly arms crossed still upset at him.

Don’t do that again please..” She told him quietly.

“ Yeah.” He smiled at her. Just then a scream was heard. The screen split into fours to show Ariey and Taeyang, T.O.P and Kiara, Marie and Seungri, and Bri and Daesung. Just then another was heard. The screen switched to Bri and Daesung. Daesung was frozen in his tracks and Bri was looking around.

“ I wonder who that was.” She said out loud.

“ C- Can we go back now?” Daesung stuttered.

“ Nope, not time yet mister!” She tried to encourage him. “ We have to be strong.”

“ I don’t want to be here anymore ~” He whined.

“ We still didn’t get enough wood yet!”

“ It’s all around us just take some and go~”

There was a snap heard. Daesungs eyes went wide and he froze looking in front of them. Bri froze with a smile on her face eyes wide, wondering what was to come out. They saw a squirrel and breathed a sigh of relief. Just then they heard someone running and saw G.D. covered in leaves with Lizy running behind of him. Daesung started screaming and ran back in the direction of the cabins G.D. and Lizy following.

“ Oh my gosh.” Bri laughed. “ He dropped all of our wood!” She pointed.

“ We should go back and follow them.” A camera man said laughing. Bri laughed picked up the wood and headed back. The screen then switched to Marie and Seungri. Marie was leading the was with some wood in her arms, Seungri was holding a lot more.

“ Yah! You’re walking too fast!” Seungri called out to her slightly tripping on a tree root.

“ That first scream was my sister. I need to find out if she’s alright.”

“ I’m sure she’s fine.”

Just then Daesung, G.d., and Lizy ran past them. Lizy stopped and ran to Marie and started laughing hugging her.

“ What happened?”

“ Well…”
The camera switched to G.D and Lizy. They all had some wood in their arms.

“ This is so creepy.” Lizy said aloud to distract herself.

“ Hm? What is?”
“ This situation! It reminds me of that game Kiara showed me. It was so scary but cool!”

“ Game?”

“ It’s called slender. You play as some girl with a flashlight walking around a forest for 8 pieces of paper. There is this monster guy that has no face, incredibly tall and wears a suit. If you look at him you die.” She explained. GD stopped and looked at her.

“ So this situation we are in reminds you of that game?”

“ Yes.” She answered. They starred at each other getting more creeped out and stood closer together.

“ I think it would be best to stick closer right? We need to get to know each other better.” GD claimed. Lizy nodded. A snap was heard behind them.

“ I don’t think we should turn around.”

“ Why is that?” He will always be behind you.”

“ But if we don’t look, we won’t know if it’s him or not.” They looked at each other nodded then turned around. No one was there. Smiling at each other in victory Lizy looked ahead first and screamed. GD then looked and screamed himself and ran. What they saw was someone dressed up as Slender Man. Before Lizy new it, GD was already running away so she followed him.

Back to current time, Lizy was smiling at her younger sister Marie.

“ You really saw him?”

“ Yes Marie.”

“ Oh wow… Should we go look for him or go back?”

“ Um, I think we should go back. Only 5 more minutes left.” Seungri interrupted.

With Kiara and T.O.P ~

Kiara was walking with thick pieces of wood under her right arm. T.O.P had more wood than her. They were quiet most of the time. Kiara was walking ahead and T.O.P was mostly watching her, picking up worthy pieces of wood.

“ So, you like music?” He asked trying to start a conversation. Kiara ignored him or didn’t hear what he was saying. “ Would you like me to hold your share?”

“ No thank you.” She answered.

“ You don’t talk much?” There was a minute of silence before she answered.

“ Depends. Only if there is an interesting topic to talk about.”

“ What would you like to talk about?”

“ Nothing.” she replied. Silence once again.

“ What do you think scared them? You heard everyone’s screams right? Two female screams two males.”

“ Something dumb I guess.”

“ You aren’t scared?” He asked her. She looked at a tree, put her pieces on the ground and broke of big thick branches.

“ Nope.” She picked up the rest of her wood and turned around to walk back to the cabins, but stopped in front of him and looked him in the eye. “ Are you?” He looked at her for a long moment and she just stared back blankly.

“ No.”

“ Good.” She looked forward once again and started walking. T.O.P looked forward and jumped, he saw Slender man like everyone else and hurried to catch up to her.

Back to the Cabins ~

“ Well Team KiaraxT.O.P seems to have the most wood, then MariexSeungri. I don’t know what happened to the others.” The MC stated.

“ Well, I have a scardey cat on my team.” Bri laughed.

“ I’m sorry.” Daesung said covering his face in embarrassment.
“ Nooo! Don’t be sad! It’s ok!!!” Bri tried to comfort him.

“ So now, from what I hear everyone seems to be connecting well with their partners. All but Kiara and T.O.P. That’s ok because before you guys get to go inside eat and sleep, we have a fun activity for you all tonight. You all know the game slender right?” The MC Smiled.

~ Minutes later~

The screen was split in fours, Kiara and T.O.P in the upper left corner, Ariey and Taeyang in the upper right, Lizy and GD in the middle, Bri and Daesung in the bottom left and Marie and Seungri in the bottom right. Kiara had no emotion on her face what so ever as she held the flashlight, T.O.P walking closely behind her his shoulder almost touching hers. Lizy and GD were smiling a lot while GD held the flashlight. Taeyang had an expectant smile on his face holding the flashlight and Ariey was holding on to his arm, Bri was smiling holding the flashlight and Daesung cowered behind of her with a scared nervous smile on his face, and Seungri was holding the flashlight as Marie was walking next to him.

Walking around they were doing the same as you had to do in the original game, look around for 8 papers. Who ever chickened out first or had slender catch them lost. The first to get all pages and to be the most calm. So far Kiara and Marie’s team seemed the most calm. They all found the first page at the same time a few feet ahead of them.

“ Which way do you want to go?” Kiara asked T.O.P

“ Over there to the left.” He answered.

They started walking. Gd and Lizy were jumping at every sound and constantly looking behind them.
“ Where is the other paper?” GD asked her.

“It was in a bathroom on a chair.”

“ What?! Why a bathroom?!”

“ Shhhh! I think he can hear us!”

Crunch

They heard the sound of footsteps and turned around to see a slender man a very far way behind of them. They screamed and GD took Lizy’s hand as they ran away.

Marie was walking along with seungri.

“ Did you hear that?” She asked him

“ hear what?”

“ That!” she said pointing out the sound of footsteps.

“Are you crying?”

“ No!” she pushed him playfully a little.

Something touched her shoulder and she jumped while screaming and ran into Seungri who held her in his arms. When they looked it was just a leaf.

“ You’re really freaked out aren’t you?” he smirked at her.

“ It’s scary ok?” She admitted.

“ You can stay in my arms like this if you want.” His smirk turned into a grin. She smiled and laughed while pushing him lightly.

“ That won’t get us to win at all!” She laughed again and started walking. He shook his head and followed.

Bri was freaking out and Daesung was looking like he was about to cry.

“ Oh my god oh my god oh my god!” Bri was sprint walking through the forest. “ Is he still there?”

“ Omo!!!!” Daesung yelled when he looked back and saw slender even closer. He dragged bri even faster. They had collected 4 pages.

“I think we should run.”

“ No no running”

“ Daesung we need to run!!!” She screamed and they started running.

~~~~
GD and Lizy were in the bathroom walking slowly.

“ Which way should we go?” GD asked Lizy.

“ I don’t know.. Which way do you think we should go?”

“ Let’s stay straight.” GD answered as they walked they saw the exit. At the exit they saw slender.

“ Oh my god!!!” They turned around and started to walk faster. “ Go left!” They turned and turned multiple corners to find a dead end.

“ Oh no!!” Lizy screamed. They turned around and went down other paths seeing slender follow them. Screaming they rand and found their 2nd note on a chair. Slender caught up to them and their screen cut out. There was only Kiara, Marie, and Bri, and Ariey left.

“ Oh no, I’m freaking out so much! Ah!!!” Ariey screamed as she tripped over a tree root.

“ Why are you freaking out so- oh no!” Slender appeared a few feet away from them. Ariey grabbed on to Taeyang tighter. “ We need to run!”

“ Ok to where?” He was enjoying her fear too much.

“ Away from here!!!” She shouted. They ran somewhere and ran into a fence. From the other side of the fence they saw Bri and Daesung. “Bri!!!” Ariey shouted to her.

“ Ariey!!!” They jogged over. “ How many pages did you find?” Bri asked.

“ We only have one but we already ran into slender!” Ariey exclaimed calming down a little.

“ Oh? We have 4!”

“ You’re so lucky! 4 more pages and you’re done!!! I wanna leave so bad!!!”

“ Look there he is!” Daesung screamed as he ran pulling Bri with him. Taeyang and Ariey felt a hand on their shoulders and their screen out.

~~~

Kiara and T.O.P were walking they had every page but one, like always it was quiet between them. Kiara being so calm seemed to help T.O.P out a lot. Piripiri! Kiara’s phone went off. They stopped as she checked her text.

“ You’re seriously doing that now?” T.O.P asked.

“ Yup she answered as she finished replying. They looked ahead to see slender. “ there he is.”

“ He looks strange..”

“ That’s the point… Come here.” She put him in front of her facing slender. “ I’ll walk you watch him. If you watch him he won’t be able to move so we can’t lose.”

~~~

“ it’s getting cold…” Marie stated.

“ I could warm you up.” Seungri suggested.

“ You aren’t a jacket.” Marie smiled at him. They had 6 pages and only needed 2 more. They saw Slender a little more then they wanted and Seungri tired his hardest to be manly for Mari. Luckily for their last two pages they had no trouble finding it, nor did they see slender. As they walked back to the camp they saw everyone else’s team.

“ How did you all like your game?” The MC asked.

“ It was horrible! Are you guys trying to kill me?” Daesung whined.

“ It was so scary!” Ariey added.

“ And creepy! My heart is still racing!”

“ I had an easy time thanks to my partner. We are the TOP team.” T.O.P said with a smirk.

“ Kiara and T.O.P did win. I heard from the staff you two weren’t scared at all. I’m surprised that Bri and Daesung came in second. Bri you do a good job with him.” The MC complimented.

“ Aw, it’s nothing. I enjoy him being my partner.” Bri blushed.

“ Well I’m surprised GD and Lizy came out last. What happened?”

GD and Lizy laughed together. Lizy shook her head with a smile and looked at GD.
“ I think we were too into the game, we really synced together well. Even though we lost I had a great time with her.” As he said this Lizy blushed and looked down at her feet.

“ ah ~ Young love. So Marie and Seungri made it last. Over all I’m still shocked at the results.”

They all chatted a little before going inside and to bed.

~~ Epispde 1 over ~~