Reunited

Just Like A Dream

 

Ariey was on her laptop typing up an essay for her class. As she pressed the save button and made sure it was saved on her jump drive, she got a notification that Kiara just got online on oovoo. She smiled to herself clicking Kiara’s name to video call her, when she got a call from her could be Mike. She sighed then smiled as she answered. There he was on her screen, he was sitting down on hid bed, back to the wall, and laptop in his lap looking up at him. He smiled at her and she to him.

“ Hey.” He smiled

“ Hey” She replied.

“ You’re up late.”

“ You are too.” She replied looking at the clock which said it was 12:08am.

“ So what are you up to?” He asked relaxing a bit.

“ I just finished a paper for class, what about you?” She asked. Just then she got an IM from Kiara asking to video call her. “ Hold on for a bit ok?” She then brought Kiara into the call. She was wearing a robe, her hair was wet so she guessed she was just in the shower.

“ Hey Ariey, Mike? You’re on too?” Kiara smiled at the two.

“ Yeah, you were just in the shower?” he asked her.

“ Obviously.” Ariey ‘s mind started to wander to that day of the part for SMENT Jordan hosted. She finally got to see her celebrity crush Kai from Exo K… She thought it was just a celebrity crush but it seemed so strong, so she always wanted to meet him in person to check if it was just that.. She could remember his gaze at her and when she took her hand into his, and pressed his soft lips against her knuckles lightly. It took her breath away just thinking about it.

“ Ariey!” Mike’s voice woke her from her thoughts.

“ Hm? Yes?” Ariey asked confused. She saw Kiara start to hold in her laughter and she started laughing herself.

“ I was asking if you guys are ready to go? A week and two more days left.” Kiara smiled.

“ Yes, oh and Bri is coming to.” Ariey replied to her.

“ Oh really? She can finally go?” Kiara’s smile got bigger.

“ What are you two talking about?” Mike asked.

“ Well.. You know how Kiara has K.C Hosting? Well she got signed by a Korean company for a little something and she lives there now. Me and some other female friends are going to move in with Kiara.” Ariey explained.

“ You’re in Korea? As in Asia?” Mike asked Kiara with a confused look on his face.

“ Yup.” Kiara answered.

“ Um.. Me and some friends were going to meet up in a few days.. I was going to be stuck in Korea… for a few days. Mind if I could stay by you instead of paying for a hotel?” He asked her.

“ Yeah, sure. I’ll be busy for a few weeks anyway so sure. You could house sit. Just give me a day and time.” Kiara smiled. She then froze as she heard a familiar voice call her name. She looked at Ariey and Mikes faces, they were still normal.

“ Did someone just call you?” Mike asked.

“ Kiara..” She heard it again. She looked at her video space showing her room. Where she was seated at her desk, you could see her messy bed behind her and the closed bathroom door. It was a while since Jaejoong was in there. She quietly hoped he wouldn’t come out of there, she never got around to giving him a change of clothes.. Just then the door opened and she bit her lip as he came out of the steamy bathroom in only a white towel wrapped around his lower half. She sighed and rested her face in her hands.

“ Who is that?” Mike asked.

Ariey tried her best to hide her smile, failing horribly. Jaejoong came closer to her putting a hand on her shoulder to ask if she was ok, when he noticed that she was video chatting with people. He froze for a second and then quickly turned away and walked out of the room as fast as he could. Kiara lifted her head to her friends. Ariey had a huge smile on her face and so did Mike.

“ I see you were busy there.” Mike commented.

“ It’s not what you think… seriously…” She told him.

“ Then what is it?” Ariey asked teasingly.

“ Well,” Kiara sighed, “ He is a friend, he also lives next door to me. He is also famous here… and he apparently has crazy fans who are banging on his door as we speak… So he climbed from his balcony to mine to escape…” She explained to him.

“ Prove it.” Mike said with a smirk. Sighing Kiara Got up and picked up her lap top. She opened her door and Jaejoong was no where in the living room. As she walked to her front door she heard multiple female voices. Opening the door she pointed the laptops camera at Jaejoong’s front door, which was blocked by a mob of obsessed fans.

“ You happy now?” She asked them as she got back inside her safe home. After she got off with them she placed her laptop down back on her desk in her room and sighed stretching.

Ariey’s P.O.V ~

As she said bye to Mike and Kiara, Ariey instantly turned off her computer, getting ready for sleep. Her mind was trapped in a state of sleep. Every day just didn’t seem real, it was just a blur. She aced all of her exams, did all of her work, and finished her schooling. Thinking about all that went by she finally realized she was on the plane to South Korea. She had a window seat, next to her was Bri, in front of her was the sisters Lizy and Marie. As she got off the plane she looked around with the others for someone familiar. Then his dark brown hair caught her eye, as the crowed seemed to disappear and it was just her and Kai. His smile he gave her when he spotted her from crowed made her heart stop.

“ Hey, are you guys ready to go?” He asked after his lips.

“ Yes.” She smiled.

Life started once again for her, she was no longer stuck in a dream. As excitement and happiness warmed up her heart she followed him into a black jeep along with the others. They passed multiple, buildings and people happy and enjoying the new world they were in. Mr. Lee was driving as he explained to them the contract they were to sign. He also explained that they were going to met up with Kiara at the company soon. In a matter of minutes they got to the building and into a practice room with Kiara. Kiara was already dressed so it seemed, and she was also very annoyed. Ariey could tell by the look on her face.

“ Hey, I brought your friends like I said.” Kai said smirking at Kiara as he walked toward her. Kiara glared at him which made Ariey giggle a little to herself. Kiara then turned to her friends and a bright smile came onto her face.

“ I’ve missed you guys!” Kiara said as she walked towards them. Surprisingly she was in heels, and she was wearing a black dress that reached right above her knees, the sleeves were to her elbows and it was low cut with a sagging collar. Her hair was also longer, the only not new thing was that she wasn’t wearing makeup. Lizy got to Kiara first and gave her a hug, then Marie, Bri and Ariey last.

“ Why are you dressed up like that?” Lizy asked, nudging Kiara with her elbow a bit. Kiara bit her lip a little annoyed at the reminder.

“ Well apparently we are going to be ‘debuted’ for a reality show today..”

“ Which reminds me girls that you will have to dress up soon yourself.” Mr. Lee said as some women came out from a different room. “ We will be leaving now. Have a good time!” He said as he and Kai left. One by one Kiara saw her friends get dragged into the other room. Laughing to herself she got a text from her other phone.

{Hey, where are you?} It was Jaejoong. He got closer to her, but kept his distance. It made her happy at the distance, because she wasn’t comfortable about the feelings growing inside of her for hm.

{I’m getting ready for a T.V interview, which is going to explain the Reality show for me..}

{ Ok.. We will be watching.} He replied.

She thought about the we’ll part. It must be him Junsu and Yoochun. They seemed to have a good amount of breaks this time. The pictures for the shoot were still being decided on. She was told as her payment she’d get a copy of ever photo she was in. Her chest was starting to her. Luckily Lizy came out, she was wearing an A line black skirt to her knees with a long sleeve white dress shirt that was tucked in and black heels. Her long black wavy hair was in a low pony tail, the tips curled and still reaching her waist. She walked shyly over as she touched the ends of her bangs a bit.

“ See, now you’re even prettier.” Kiara smiled.

“ No, you are.” Lizy said lightly kicking Kiara’s shoe.

“ I think we should stop now before we never finish.” Kiara laughed.

“ So I heard you live next to my husband.” Lizy said jokingly with a smile.

“ He never spoke a word about you.” Kiara replied.

“ I’m so embarrassed!” Lizy and Kiara turned to the door to see Marie come out. She had her black hair down and it was straightened. She wore a similar outfit as her sister Lizy but with a navy blue shirt and heels. She smiled as she got to the two of them. Their heels were all one inch, Kiara was 5’5’’, lizy 5’3’’ and Marie 5’2 ½’’.

“ You look great though.” Kiara assured her.

“ Aw, you’re just saying that.” Marie laughed. Marie was like the tomboy out of the two, Lizy was more of a girly girl. Soon after Bri and Ariey came out. Both of them had their dark brown hair straightened. Bri was in a dark brown shirt with the straps tied around her neck and a short black skirt a few inches above her knees and black heels(she‘s 5‘6‘’). Ariey was in a white short dress(few inches above her knees) which the straps connected to a choker, it was a back out. She was wearing white heels and her hair was down and straightened(also 5‘1‘’).

“ Well now are you guys ready?” Mr. Lee asked as he came back in.

“ Yes, why don’t you explain what’s going to happen in today’s show?” Kiara said.

“ Very well then. Today you will be introduced to the public on the show Happy Fun Time. There will also be another group there. The thing is, as we speak the crowed is being told to vote. What they are voting for is who of your group will be paired with who in the other group. Thus the day after the reality show will be recorded. SMENT will be editing, and there will be camera’s following you or visiting you on random days. We of course will text you all. You will receive your cell phones after the show.” Mr. Lee explained.

“ Now I have a question.” Ariey spoke up. “ What’s the other group?”

“ I’m glad you asked.” Mr. Lee smiled. “ The popular group BigBang.”