Meeting

Just Like A Dream

 

Kiara was on a plane and it would be one more hour until she reached her destination. She sighed annoyed as she looked at the sleeping form to the right of her, and then back to in front of her. Thoughts of Sunday night played, She called Mr. Lee that same night the party was and he told her to meet him at the hotel next to the airport. She got there exactly at the time he put, with Ariey at her side. As they entered the lobby together,  they saw Mr. Lee and Kai talking only a few feet away from the door way.
 
“ Mr. Lee, are you leaving soon?” Kiara asked glancing at the suitcases he had to his feet.
 
“ Kiara,” he smiled “ and I see Ariey is with you. Yes, I’m leaving tonight actually. So you have taken up the offer?” he asked her.
 
“ Yes, and I have bought the tickets like you said.”
 
“ Wonderful, well we will have a house prepared for you by the time you get there.”
 
“ There is no need. I bought one myself in Seoul last night. I wouldn’t want your company to buy everything for me.” She stated.
 
“ I see now.” he smiled. “ That is good as well. As long as you tell us where it is of course. Now I gave you two tickets for a reason. I want Kai to go with you, that is who the other ticket is for.”
 
“ What about Ariey?” Kiara asked, she was slightly upset but didn’t allow it to show.
 
“ Once you meet with the higher ups, she will be given a ticket as well. We want you to meet with them sign a contract, and then she may come up, along with whoever else you wish to come. I’m sure she wants to at least finish this one term of college before anything.” Mr. Lee stated. Kiara wanted Ariey to go with her ASAP, but she understood where he was coming from. She glanced at Kai who was staring at Ariey and looked back at Mr. Lee and nodded.
 
“ I understand.”
 
Kiara felt a hand on hers and opened her eyes, it was Kai’s. She quickly took it away, seeing he was standing up. She unbuckled her seatbelt and stood to get her carryon and followed him out. He put on a hat, sunglasses, and a medical mask, she felt sorry for him and nothing more. As they went through the airport, there were reporters everywhere. She followed him at a distance until they saw Mr. Lee.
 
“ Was your trip good?”
 
“ She fell asleep, so I had to wake her up.” Kai smirked as he pulled his medical mask down.
 
She got into a black car with them as she talked to Mr. Lee, they had a conference call on a tablet with the heads. They ended up busy with some sort of incident at the company and some of their trainees, so they couldn’t meet up with her. They explained their terms and she explained hers. The car stopped right in front of the building her house was in. She read through the paper work and asked for a copy after she signed it. After she received her copy,  she took her carry on and headed into the building.  Once inside she talked to the person attending the front desk and got her key and headed into the elevator. 18 was always her favorite number, so she decided to buy the last available house on that floor. As she patiently waited to reach the 18th floor the elevator stopped and the door opened. She stepped out and heard scamper of little feet. The elevator door closed as she looked down to see a little poodle puppy look up at her.
 
“ Hello you. Where do you belong?” she asked it as she went on her knees to pet the puppy and it her other hand.
 
“ Chang Sik! Come here!” Kiara looked up to see a Junsu from JYJ. She kept her surprise to herself. “ I’m, so sorry about him. He always runs off as soon as I open the door.” He smiles at her.
 
“ It’s no problem at all. I love animals and this one is so cute.” Kiara said as she stood up and took off her sunglasses. Junsu stood there a little surprised at her appearance, caught himself and then reached out his hand.
 
“ I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were a foreigner, or so young.” He smiled. She shook his hand.
 
“ I see. Well I just moved here so, I will be seeing you I guess?”
 
“ Oh no. I live on the floor under this one.”
 
“ I see. Well have a goodnight.” Kiara smiled as she took her carry on and went to find her door.”
 
She looked around her new home, as she walked in there was the living room(it was a good size), to the left was a bathroom and next to it two bedrooms. To the right of the living room there was the master bedroom(with a balcony) that had a bigger bedroom, and the kitchen was also to the right. She placed her carry on down and stretched. The owner of the building was nice enough to install and buy a telephone for her, it sat on top of a small table. Next to the phone was a list of numbers, the managers, emergency numbers and so on. Just then she got a knock on her door. She opened the door and it was Junsu.
 
“ Hey, I forgot to introduce myself.” He smiled. “ My name is Junsu.” He smiled shyly.
 
“ Mine is Kiara.” She said leaning on the door frame a little. “ You didn’t have to come all the way up here just to introduce yourself.” she smiled.
 
“ I thought about how you said you just moved here.. And I wanted to know if you needed help moving your stuff up here.”
 
“ Well I don’t really have any stuff to move here. My clothes are coming tomorrow morning, and I just have an extra change and other important things in my bag over there.” She told him. His face seemed to drop.
 
“ You don’t even have a bed?” He asked. She lightly laughed.
 
“ No not now. I was going to buy one later tonight.” His face seemed to brighten at this comment.
 
“ Well I have an air bed sheets and pillows you can use, then tomorrow I can take you to get some things.” He offered. She could tell he was a sweet heart by nature and couldn’t refuse.
 
“ That would be very nice of you.” She replied to him.