Day One

Just Like A Dream

 

Kiara’s P.O.V

She couldn’t believe it. She felt her stomach turn as she walked to the door of her house, everyone chatted excitedly as she opened the door to their new home. She pointed to everyone where their rooms were and who was sharing with who. Lizy and Marie shared a room, both had a queen-sized bed, and so did Ariey and Bri as they shared a room together also. After she locked her front door she told them all that she was tired and she went into her room. Her room was dark with only the glow of the bathroom light on. She wondered why, asking herself if she left it on. Turning on her room light she walked to turn off the bathroom light and felt a slight tug on her hair. Turning around calmly she saw Jaejoong in a white shirt and gray sweatpants. His hair was messy and his face slightly flushed.

“ What are you doing here?” She asked him with a slight sigh.

“ I saw the show.” He said slightly slurred as he came closer slowly. “ I saw how the color drained from your face.” His right hand on the right side of her face.

“ Are you drunk? Why would you even risk…” She sighed again putting a hand on his chest to slightly push him away for he was coming closer. The alcohol on his breath was strong.

“ Don’t push me away anymore.” He said, he gave her puppy dog eyes, taking her hand in his making her back away even more.

“ That’s just the alcohol talking Jae..”

“ You gave me a nick name.” He smirked. He now had her pinned against the wall. She had two of her hands on his chest now. Sighing she rested her head in his chest for a moment and pushed him again with more force, but not enough to make him fall over. She took out her phone and called Junsu to get him. She sat on her bed next to him where he decided to fall asleep. He held onto her giant stuffed bear she got years ago for Christmas. Snap! She took a picture and smiled about it. She wanted to suppress her feelings for him that started to grow stronger, which is why she tried avoiding him. The knock she heard on her balcony window five minutes later was Junsu and Yoochun. Sighing once again as she saw him leave, she decided to get in contact with her company in New York and then head to bed.

Day One of the Show

 

The BigBang boys were in the elevator on their way to meet the Kura Claw girls.

“ I’m actually pretty excited for what’s going to happen this week.” GD commented. “ It’s strange that we came so late today though.”

“ What’s the time?” The camera man asked.

“ 11:53” Taeyang replied.

“ Well most of them did just fly in last night.” another camera man said.

“ They must be tired.”

Ding Dong! The sound of a bell was heard. The door was answered by Lizy, She was wearing a dark blue jean skirt that covered half of her knees, with a white lace shirt and a pink hoodie short sleeve shirt underneath. Her hair was tied in a white ribbon. She smiled at the camera and let everyone in
(BigBang & Camera Men). Mari was eating her food, wearing the same thing as Lizy but blue instead of pink. Bri was in a blue plaid elbow sleeve button up shirt with a white under and dark blue skinny jeans biting her lip looking worriedly at her room door. Ariey and Kiara were no where to be found.

“ Where are the other two?” GD asked Lizy.

“ Um well… Kiara was up late last night working on her company so we decided to leave her alone for now. Ariey… Hasn’t gotten up yet.” She explained with a smile and a sigh.

“ Which room is which?” GD asked.

“ That one there is Kiara’s room.” She pointed to her right, “ Ariey and Bri share the same room. Bri is in front of the door…” She said.

“ Maknae! Go get Kiara!” GD commanded. “ Choi Seunghyun! Get Ariey!”

“ Maknae go get Ariey.” T.O.P smirked as he patted Seungri’s shoulder as he walked to Kiara’s room and went in.

“ Um, I don’t think anyone going in there is a good Idea.” Bri started.

“ Hm? Why not?” Seungri smiled at her.

 

“ Um well…” She blushed and turned her head a little hiding her smile then turned back to face him. “ No one should try to wake her up for their own safety.”

“ Safety?” He asked, then smiled again as he opened the door to wake her up. The camera’s followed. The bed was neat but there were a lot of pillows all over the place. Their suit cases still unpacked. “ Ariey right? It’s time to wake up.”

“ mmm…” she rolled her head to the the other direction ignoring him.

“ Hey!” He shook her shoulder.

“ Go away! I’m tired!” She yelled at him in English. Shocked he jumped away and walked out of the room.

“ I’m not doing that again.” He told himself the camera followed. Then Kiara’s door opened. She was wearing a giant T-Shirt and her hair was messy. She looked slightly annoyed and ignored everyone in the room. T.O.P followed her, he was quiet and watching her. She stopped at the edge of Ariey’s bed.

“ Is she gunna wake her up?”

“ ARIEY!” She yelled in a commanding voice.

“ What?!” Ariey picked her head up.

“ MOVE OVER! I’M TIRED!” Kiara yelled back getting in the bed to sleep.

Everyone(BigBang) laughed in disbelief, at what they just saw and heard. Closing the door everyone just sat down in the living room. They decided to just let them sleep for an hour more. An hour or two later everyone was up and ready to leave. Ariey had a black shirt on under a black and white varsity jacket and she also wore tan shorts and white knee high socks. Kiara was wearing a XL Boys black zip up hoodie and have a black spaghetti strap shirt underneath with dark blue jean pants. Both of them had their hair down, Kiara’s curly, Ariey’s straight. They had two vans, KuraClaw in one, BigBang in the other. They got to the store and they were split up with their partners to get what they needed and to get to know each other better.

“ What are you going to get?” Lizy bravely asked GD.

“ What ever you are getting.” He smiled. “ I can’t cook so, I’ll leave it to you.” He smiled at her. She returned a smile with a blush.

“ Well.. I don’t know how to cook anything native to here…” She said nervously with a blush on her face still.

“ It’s alright. “ He said standing in front of her as he took her hand in his. She froze, her heart beating fast. She took a step forward to continue shopping and tripped over nothing. GD caught her laughing slightly. “ You ok?” He asked.

“ Mhm.. Yes.” She hid her face in her hands.”

The next shot was with Bri and Daesung. Daesung was pushing their cart with food already in it. Bri was walking beside him asking what mostly everything was. He smiled and laughed at some of the things.

“ So you don’t know what this is either?” He asked slightly laughing.

“ Nope, she said. I can’t read it. Only speak and understand.” She smiled.

“ Can you eat well?” He asked her.

“ What?”

“ Can you eat well?”

“ Um, yeah, I guess.” She smiled.

“ I’ll cook for you then.”

The screen now changed to Kiara, she was staring at cans of corn piled neatly in a pyramid(giant). Just then Taeyang came out of a isle and spotted her. He slightly his lips and walked over to her with a smile on his face. He looked from the pyramid, then back to her.

“ What are you doing?” He asked her. She looked at him then back at the pyramid.

“ Contemplating.” She answered.

“ About?” He raised an eyebrow.

“ If I should wait for some poor random person to fall for it, or if I should ask for help fro the staff..” He just stood there confused, she sighed. “ When ever you see a pyramid of something like this. You should never take a can, it will always fall.”

“ Huh..” He started to watch it too. He then smiled his lips again and turn toward her. “ Where’s your partner?”

“ I should be asking you the same thing.” She smiled at him.
“ Ahem.” They heard T.O.P’s voice. Kiara looked back at the pyramid and Taeyang turned his attention to T.O.P. “ Shouldn’t you be with your partner?” He asked Taeyang.

“ She was just asking that.”

“ What are you guys doing? If you’re going to take one just take it.” T.O.P said as he reached for a can. As soon as he took one the pyramid came crashing down.

“ I told you.” Kiara sang. Picking up a can and putting it in the basket T.O.P was holding for them both, she also picked up the pyramid.

“ Kiaraaa!!!” Ariey came down an isle riding on her cart. “ Oh there you are Taeyang!”

“ You have nothing in your cart.” Kiara pointed out. Taeyang and Ariey stayed quiet. Kiara then laughed to herself. “ Get some snacks ok? I’ll get food I’m more used to, so you can share with me ok? The T-O-P here can’t cook.” Kiara said unamuzed.

“ AAAaahhh! Thank you!!!” Ariey hugged her.

The show fast-forward through the rest of the shopping and it was now 5pm as they reached their destination. They where in a woods there was three cabins. One for the girls, one for the boys, and one for the camera men, and the others to hang out together. It was getting darker so everyone had on a winter coat. They all gathered, The girls and boys were in their usual group besides Daesung and Marie that ended up getting close during the ride there.

" Is it getting cold for you guys?" The MC asked. They nodded yes and some answered yes. " Good. Now we all see it's getting darker and we are spending the nights in the woods tonight. You all went to get things at the store earlier today. Now for us to keep warm, we will have each of you posted in your groups to gather wood. You all have 45 minutes to go and come back. No earlier." The Mc smiled.

Kiara annoyed at who her partner is stod next to T.O.P and he gave her a smirk. Ariey happily skipped to Taeyang and they smiled to eachother, while Bri walked over to Daesung but blushed when she passed T.O.P cause he smiled and winked at her. Marie sadly departed with Daesung and walked to Seungri but smiled when he smiled at her, and Lizy and Lizy and GD shyly walked to eachother looking down with slight goofy smiles on their face.

 

" Everyone is ready? Go!"

They all went in different directions deeper into the woods as they all had a camera man or two following them.

 

Weeelll as a note, I will tell you that I have up to part 6 on Quizila. I will update as soon as possible. Comments Questions so on are very much welcomed. :D