The Show

Just Like A Dream

 

Jaejoong’s P.O.V

He sat there on his couch at home. His friends Yoochun and Junsu were at his side as they waited for their new friend Kiara to come onto the talk show. It was a special funded by SMENT to introduce a new group they “put together”, even though Jaejoong knew the truth. One thing that did confuse him was the fact that BigBang was currently on the show being interviewed. He was happy to see his good friend TOP doing well, he was even thinking about inviting him out to a group night out to drink. As Jaejoong opened yet again another bottle of Soju and took a few gulps, they announced that they would be introducing the group now.

“ Now here with us today will be a group of girls, five to be exact, and they will be hanging out with some of your favorite idols in the K-Pop industry. The first group they will be hanging out with is BigBang who is here with us right now. So please give a hand to the group KuraClaw!” The female host gave as much enthusiasm as she could for the groups entry. The audience clapped and cheered. The first to come out was a girl who you recognized as Lizy, Kiara showed lots of pictures of all her friends. She sat in the seat next to TOP, everyone had their chair assigned to them, Kiara then sat next to Taeyang who was next to Lizy, Marie sat next to GD who was next to Kiara, Ariey next to Daesung who was next to Marie, and Bri next to Seungri who was next to Ariey. He could tell that they were all nervous, Kiara had a look of relief in her eyes.

“ Welcome. We are glad to have you here!” The female host said.

“ Thank you.” Kiara gave a slight bow.

“ We are glad to be here.” Ariey said.

“ Well, here I have the papers you guys had to answer questions about yourselves. As you can see I have you guys seated as the oldest Lizy to the Youngest, Bri. Would you like to introduce yourselves?”

Lizy took the mic and stood up shyly.

“ Hello, my name is Lizy.” She sat down and gave the mic to Kiara who stood up.

“ My name is Kiara.” She bowed lightly, a bad habit of hers, passed the mic to Marie and sat down. Marie stood.

“ Hello everyone, My name is Marie.” She waved with a big smile and gave the mic to Ariey as she sat down.

“ Hello, my name is Ariey.” She said with a cute smile and gave the mic to Bri.

“ And I’m Bri, Nice to meet you.” She said bubbly and shy.

“ Thank you girls! This is all new for all of us here, and we are excited to learn more about you all. So, we have question and answer time now! I see you all were brought here mostly by Kiara who has her own business. Ariey you said you were here to join Kiara in her adventures, Lizy you said about the same thing., along with bri, but Marie, you came to help pay for your studies. That’s very unique. I’m guessing you don’t know much about K-Pop?” The hostes asked.

“ No, not much. But I would love to learn.” She smiled and answered.

“ Ah~~! That’s great!!! Now, next to you all are the members of the group BigBang. What song of theirs is your favorite?”

“ Haru Haru!!!” Lizy said so excitedly

“ I would have to say is a tie between Fantastic Baby and Blue.” Ariey said with a smile.

“ Lollipop part 2.” Bri smiled.

“ … for me… It would be Tell Me Goodbye.” Kiara said with a slight smile.

“ Oh I see, what interesting choices. So I’m guessing you all have a favorite member as well?” The host asked. Bri blushed, Arieys smile got bigger and so did Lizy’s. “ Don’t worry, I will not ask… Yet. Going though your answers, I’ve noticed you all like to draw. Marie said what specifically she liked to draw. The manga art style, do you all draw that way?” The host asked.

“ I would say pretty much so, yes.” Kiara answered with a smile.

“ I see, GD here is a fan of that himself aren’t you?”

“ Yes.” He answered shyly with a huge smile.

“ That’s so nice. Now, what do you guys think of scary movies?” Jaejoong could see Kiara was fighting to hide a bright smile forming on her face, but she failed horribly. “ Ah Kiara, I guess I would like to see your answer first, with such a smile on your face.” Kiara took the mike and her lips quickly.

“ Well… Their my favorite. I love about everything about scary movies.” None of her friends seems shocked.

“ They don’t scare you at all?” Daesung asked. She shook her head no.

“ Not really, I find them really fun.”

“ You’re brave.” He replied as he shook his head in disbelief,. Lizy then answered.

“ I love scary movies too! Being scared can be really fun at times!.”

“ I also like scary movies, but I don’t do so well with them..” Ariey answered.

“ I see, so we will put your profiles up later after the show on our website. I think it’s time for you all to get to know each other better, KuraClaw and BigBang. Now lets see, SMENT put Lizy as the leader of Kura Claw, so Lizy and Gd, may you stand over here please?” The host asked. G-Dragon stood up and waled over to the left side of the stage with Lizy, they smiled at each other and shook hands. “ Now May the youngest, Bri and Seungri stand on the opposite side? Now what we will have you guys do is GD will pick a paper randomly from this box, then Seungri will. They will continue doing so until they have 5 members on each team.”

“ Alright.” GD walked up to the box in the middle of the stage and picked out a paper. “ TOP” He smiled as he greeted his Band member to his side of the stage. Seungri picked out his.

“ Daesung.” He said as Daesung got up with a little bounce and walked over to his side with a smile.

“ Kiara.” GD said with the smile still on his face as they bowed slightly to each other.

“ Marie.” Seungri sung as he held out a hand to her with a smile on his face. She got up took his hand, shook it with a smile on her face and stood next to Daesung.

“ Last but not least Ariey.” He said, she got up quickly with a big smile, they hugged and she stood next to Kiara who was next to Lizy, and nudged Kiara lightly.

“ That just leaves Taeyang.” Seungri flashed a huge smile at Taeyang. He just smiled back and walked quietly to their side.

“ Now that everyone is in their respectful groups, this is to know that this is the group you guys will be in for every show, as long as the partnership for this segment between YG and SMENT is held. So now, how do you all feel about this partnership?”

“ Well I think that I speak for everyone in Kura Claw when I say that we are all excited, and we look forward to the events that will come. It’s something new to us all and, well… That’s about it I guess. We are happy and excited.” Kiara stated.

“ I would agree, this is something new to us completely. I’m mostly excited to see what cultural differences we all have, what we could share, and other things I personally will learn.” GD replied.

“ So, is anyone in Kura Claw a singer?” The host asked.

“ Ariey!” Everyone replied at the same time. They laughed a bit.

“ If anyone would get into singing I would have to say it’d be Ariey.” Kiara said.

“ She’s awesome at it.” Bri agreed.

“ So who would be the main dancers?”

“ Bri or Marie.” Kiara answered.

“Me!” Marie and Bri said.

“ Yeah what they said.” Lizy laughed.

“ I see, so what about the face? Who would you say is the face of the group?” The host asked.

“ We had this conversation to our selves already… Cause I was asked by the heads of SMENT.. But I personally couldn’t decide much. But everyone else had their own opinions.” Kiara answered.

“ I myself said I saw Kiara as the leader, Lizandra or Kiara to be the face, Ariey as the lead vocals, and Me as the lead dancer. I thought Marie was the youngest though, I didn’t know it was me.” Bri said with a small laugh and a bright smile.

“ Of course I said Kiara would be the face, Ariey as the lead vocals, I guess me and Bri would be in competition for the lead dancer.” Marie said.

“ I see, so I guess we will have to decide on those thing later now won’t we? So now. Before we end the show tonight. Everyone has a small tablet attached to their chairs. We have a voting system and will post the results on the screen behind us once the show is over. The two companies decided that it would be fun to have the two groups paired up as couples. Not in an actual relationship, unless they end up feeling that way for each other, but partners and such. So your job as the audience is to vote and tell us who you would like to see with who through out this whole thing. GD and Lizy? Bri and TOP? It’s your choice! Voting starts now.” Everyone started voting and the host turned back towards the two teams. “ Now then, we have a little more time. About five minutes before voting ends, why don’t we hand out the phones you guys will receive .” They all got black phones and five minutes passed. “ Now that the voting has been completed, we shall announce the couples."

 

Profiles

 

Name: Lizy

Height: 5'3"
Birth: 6/19/1993
Nationality: Hispanic (American??)
Relationship With Group Members: Marie's older sister and Kiara's Best Friend
Single or Taken: Single
Reason for Coming to Korea: Desire to travel and get away from home for a while; Keep Kiara Company; Find a Job (To help Marie with her studies)
Goals: Become Independent and have fun. Help her friends in any way she can and Travel the World
Hobbies: Reading, Drawing, Reading Manga, Watching Anime, Drawing, Daydreaming, Writing, Playing with Chino, Listening to Music
Special Talents: Playing Bass Guitar, Predicting What is for Dinner, Tripping on Flat Surfaces
Likes: Lelouch, Chino, Traveling, calling Crotch Guy "Crotch Guy", the colors Red and Black, finding new music to listen to
Dislikes: Bugs (Centipedes and Roaches especially), fish, spicy food,
Personality: Optimistic, Can be slow at times, Shy, klutzy
What Embarrasses You: Being Complimented, Tripping (or falling in general) in Public

Name: Ariey

Height: 5’1’’
Birth: 4/10/95
Nationality: American (???)
Relationship With Group Members: Kiara and Bri are her best friends
Single or Taken: Complicated but single
Reason for coming to Korea: To join Kiara on her adventures
Goals:?
Hobbies: Singing, drawing, Korean dramas, fashion, learning guitar or piano
Special Talents: singing, collecting rings, putting together different outfits, sleeping.
Likes: loves cats, spicy food, cute things, piercing, edgy stuff, books, sleep, coffee, and mysterious things.
Dislikes: liars, broken promises, fish, being pushed around, the people she loves and cares for being taken advantage of.
Personality: silly, hides anger and sadness, hot-tempered, lazy, determined when focused, open minded, secret ert.
What embarrasses you: gets embarrassed for erted or romantic things

Name: Kiara
Height: 5’5’’
Birth: 7/03/93
Nationality: American Mulatto
Relationship With Group Members: Lizy and Ariey are her best friends, Marie is like family and Bri is a really close friend
Single or Taken: Pretty much single
Reasons for coming to Korea: Contract with SMENT, to have fun and to advertise her business.
Goals: To have fun and enjoy life, and make KuraClaw more successful.
Hobbies: Sleep, Draw, Video Games, Wrote, Read, Think, Have fun.
Special Talents, Sleeping, Day Dream, Doodling.
Likes, A lot of things
Dislikes: A lot of things.
Personality: Quiet, shy, intuitive, motherly.
What embarrasses you: depends on the mood and moment

Name: Marie
Height: 5’’
Birth: 6/06/1994
Nationality: Hispanic
Relationship With Group Members: Younger sister or Lizy, friends with everyone else.
Single or Taken: Single
Reasons for coming to Korea: Needs money to pay for her studies
Goals: ???
Hobbies: Playing drums(percussion), drawing, riding horses, spending time with animals, learning to play piano(Marimba).
Special Talents: Being Optimistic during bad times
Likes: Animals, Playing Drums, Fluffy, Sour things(worms), Having Fun
Dislikes: Bullies, Fish, Mayo, Frogs
Personality: Shy, always smiling, happy
What Embarrasses You: When put on the spot

Name: Bri
Height: 5’6’’
Birth: 6/20/95
Nationality:
Relationship with group members: Bst friends
Single or Taken:
Reason for coming to Korea: A new atmosphere and a love for the culture
Goals: Learn some Korean and become a better dancer.
Special Talents: Being silly, clumsy(yet a dancer), making grilled cheese sandwiches
Likes: Turtles, black, bracelets, hoodies, sushi, batman.
Dislikes: roaches(terrified), idiots, being woken up, licorice(except the red ones).
Personality: silly, friendly, extremely timid in front of cute people, sarcastic when needed, quiet
What embarrasses You: ???