Chance?

Just Like A Dream

 

Long curly hair down to her waist, Kiara sighed as she stood up from her dresser chair and walked to her door. Tonight was a very important night for her, as SMENT was holding a ‘small’ party, and she was the one hosting it. As she opened her door and walked out to the living room she saw her dear friend Ariey. She had an interesting haircut for the night, her hair was straightened, longer in the front and shorter in the back(past shoulders, then shoulder length.), hair parted but more on the right then left. She wore a short fitted no strap red dress, with red ankle lace high heeled shoes.
 
“ Are you ready?” Ariey asked Kiara.
 
“ Yeah.. It’s just… Is this alright?” Kiara asked.
 
Kiara wore a spaghetti strap fitted dress that loosened around her thighs with a slit in the middle to reveal white silk fabric.  She wore flat black shoes covered by her dress. After Ariey reassured her that she was dressed perfectly fine, they went to the lower floors of the building where the party was being held. Just because Kiara was the host and owner of the building, that didn’t mean she had to say anything to anyone, but she did have to check on her staff, walk around to keep an eye o things, order things if needed, and make sure the customers were happy.  Ariey followed Kiara every where as a guest, and as a trainee. She was still in college and needed a job for extra money, so she was going to host parties while Kiara was too busy. Just then a representative of SMENT came up to Kiara, along with a familiar face.
 
“ You are Kiara correct?” It was an older man, “ My name is Lee Sunghwa, I manage Exo-K and I am also the one that called you for this party.”  He said bowing slightly to her.
 
“ It is nice to meet you Mr. Lee.” She said as she bowed slightly to him as well. 
 
“ I am very impressed with what you have done for tonight, and I thank you very much. Today I have one of my members here with me. Come and introduce yourself now.” He then steped over slightly to the right and let a boy around Her and Ariey’s age. He had dark brown hair whose bangs were up in a slightly messy way, and he was wearing a black suit.  He his bottom lip slightly then bowed with a smile.
 
“ I am Kim Jong In, my stage name is Kai. It is nice to meet you.” He held out his hand. Kiara stepped to the side taking Ariey’s hand  and placing it in his. 
 
“ This is Ariey, a dear friend of mine. Why don’t you two talk as I talk with Mr. Lee? “ Kiara suggested as she walked off with Mr. Lee.
 
Ariey stood there with her hand in Kai’s, millions of thoughts ran through her mind, as she stood there, numb. Kai put a devious smile on his face, held part of her fingers and lightly pressed his lips slightly under her knuckles. An electric shop ran throughout her body at the action and she felt her face grow warm. Gently taking her hand away, she bowed a hello slightly. She had no idea what else to do. As Kiara walked around with Mr. Lee as they talked about the party.
 
“ Kiara, how old are you?” Mr. Lee asked.
 
“ Hm? Oh I’m 20.” This made Mr. Lee stop in his tracks. 
 
“ You are 20? I thought you looked young, but this is amazing. You are so successful. It is very good.” He pulled out a card and handed it to Kiara. “ We heard that the owner of KC Hosting was very young and beautiful, so S.M wanted to know if it was true. This is my card. We would be very happy if you are interested in coming to South Korea and participating in some shows with our talents.”  After they talked a bit more they separated and Kiara walked around more talking to other people until the party was over. As the staff cleaned up the building she got an envelope from Mr. Lee and went upstairs to her room, which acted as a house for her. It had three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Ariey was already changed into shorts and a white shirt.  Kiara sat down next to her with the yellow envelope in her hand, it was heavier than it should be. 
“ Would you like to open it?” Kiara smiled at Ariey.
 
“ He kissed my hand..” Ariey said mostly to herself. Kiara laughed.
 
“ Are you going to open it or not?” She asked again. Ariey took the envelope and Kiara headed to her room to change.
 
“ Um Kiara… There are two tickets to go to South Korea in here… For Monday…” Ariey said. 
 
Kiara closed the door and thought to herself. If she goes with Ariey, she could easily advertise KC Hosting for more and better business. But she would have to agree to go on some T.V. shows… Sighing as her dress hit the floor  and she put on her pajamas, she made her decision.. In two days, she would be on her way to South Korea with Ariey.