Jaejoong

Just Like A Dream

 

It has been a whole week from the day she moved and met Junsu. They got along greatly, and he taught her many things about Korea.  The activity Kiara and Junsu did the most together was walk Chang Sik. Three days after her meeting with Junsu, Kiara also met Yoochun. It was much easier to talk to him, due to him being able to speak and understand English. They talked a lot about manga, the ones they were currently reading, ones they have read, and recommendations. She of course kept in contact with Ariey, she was to come in a week and three days. Ariey was really excited, the good thing was that Lizy and Marie, sisters, were coming the same day as her. Kiara told Junsu and Yoochun so much about them that she could, her excitement was plain obvious. She felt as if they were true friends so she didn’t mind showing them that side of her, no matter how little she did. They proved to her that they trusted her as well, they bought her a cell phone and programmed their numbers, Junsu even gave her an extra key to his place so she could walk Chang Sik, which she gave him one of hers for emergencies only.
 
Jaejoong’s P.O.V. ~
 
Jaejoong turned the keys to his place on the 18th floor. He was happy to finally be home, and he was really tired. He called out for Jiji who poked her head out from his room. He smiled as he scratched behind her ear and picked her up. He gave her a quick kiss and looked for his puppy., but Chang Sik was no where to be found. He sent Junsu a text to ask him. At that same he got a know on his door. He put Jiji down on the couch and opened his door. It was Junsu, he had a smile on his face as he gave Jaejoong a hug.
 
 “ I was just asking you were Chang Sik was.” He smield at him, happy to see his long time friend.
 
“ Oh yes, I forgot that you were coming in tonight. Come let’s go get him, and maybe you might get to meet someone too.” Junsu told him. Jaejoong was curious to what he meant by that, and even more curious when he didn’t go to the stairs or the elevator to get to his house. Instead he went to the house next to his own.
 
“ Where is he?” Jaejoong asked Junsu.
 
“ Oh yes, Me and Yoonchun have a new friend that lives here. They asked to let Chang Sik stay with them for the night. We couldn’t say no.” He smiled bigger.
 
 As he knocked on the door and they waited, no one answered. So he then took out a key. Jaejoong watched as Junsu inserted the key and the door suddenly opened. He was surprised to see a young girl around the age of 20 with long curly hair holding Chang Sik at the door. She smiled at Junsu opened to say something, but decided against it as her smile disappeared once she saw Jaejoong. They stared at each other for a while, or so it seemed to Jaejoong. She then looked back at Junsu.
 
“ You came back for Chang Sik right?” Her smile lit her face. She handed the puppy to Junsu and he took him with a light laugh.
 
“ You are right. Our friend is back for him, you know his original owner.” 
 
“ I see.” The girl said with a smile refusing to look at Jaejoong.
 
“ This is Jaejoong. He just came back from a tour.” Junsu said handing the puppy to him and pushing him toward the girl. “ Jae this is Kiara.” Junsu also stated. 
 
“ Nice to meet you.” Jaejoong smiled at her slightly. He didn’t know how to feel about her yet, if she was trouble of someone to trust. She game him a stiff smile, it seemed like she was forced to look at him.
 
“ It is nice to meet you too, Jaejoong.”  She said. Quickly turning to Junsu she smiled easily. “ As you can see I was on my way to bed, so I will talk to you later ok?” Her voice was much kinder, and more trusting to Junsu than him, which gave him a feeling that she wasn’t trouble at all. As she closed the door he saw her give him one last glance. Chang Sik his face broke him away from his thoughts as he looked at Junsu, ready to ask questions.
“ You have time tomorrow right? I have to go in for a while, to work on some things. She’s really nice once you get to know her.. Night Jae, it’s good to see you again.”
 
Kiara’s P.O.V ~
 
It was the next day and Kiara didn’t feel like leaving her room at all. She actually saw Kim Jaejoong… She always thought about how handsome he was the first time she saw a picture of him… but she never thought she’d see him in person, with no make up.. And he was still breath taking. Kiara groaned as she now felt miserable.. She must have looked horrible to him. Last night she was just about to go to sleep out of all honestly and Chang Sik kept playing with her hair. She then got up and went to bathe, after that she got dressed and combed out her hair on top of her balcony. She looked ahead of her, she sighed and hear the sound of a sliding glass door opening and closing. It was Jaejoong, he was wearing a white T-Shirt and looking at her. Her heart started beating faster as she fought the urge to blush as they stared at each other. It was a very long awkward moment as she silently wished he wouldn’t say anything, when he slightly opened his mouth to speak, her cell phone rang. Checking the caller ID she saw that it was Yoonchun.
 
“ Hello?” she answered in English turning back inside her house.
 
“ Hey, Kiara. I have a favor to ask you.”
 
“ What is it?”
 
“ Well our manager wants us to do a photo shoot today and we are missing one girl. It’s for our new Album that’s coming up.. Also for our fan page.. That contract you signed with SMENT.. It allows you to work with other companies right?” 
 
“ The only thing the contract said was that I am allowed to take 45% of the profit they make with me, and I am allowed to advertise my business as I please. Also they aren’t allowed to say anything personal, nor myself, about anything without consent. I asked them about working with other groups and companies and they said it is fine.” She reassured him.
 
“ Alright, thank you.. I’ll be there in 15 minutes to pick you up.. Kiara.. Thanks again.” Yoonchun said as he hung up.
 
Later that night ~ Jaejoongs P.O.V ~
 
He saw her again… She was on her balcony just staring into space, and when he came out, they stared at each other. She made him feel curious, maybe it was that she was foreign, maybe it was the way she avoided him. Either or, he wanted to get to know her a little. He calmed down as she went back inside once she got a call and thought he was free of her spell, until he got to the photo shoot and saw her there with the photographer and two other females. Yoonchun explained to him what happened with the other model, and she is a replacement. What made it worse is that the members of JYJ had to act as a couple with one model at a time, so sooner or later she would have to be in his arms. He lightly bit his toung to stop his heart from getting any faster. He looked over at the models, one was from Japan, she had the traditional long black hair and bangs with black eyes, she was shorter then the other two and was very petite. The other model was England, she had long blond hair and had big blue eyes, her bust was rather big, which was sort of distracting. Kiara was, herself, long curly hair, big brown eyes, she was the American and very interesting to see along with the England girl. 
 
“ Jae! You’re up first!” the photographer called to him.  “ Get the girls in the dressing room!”
 
Jaejoong’s hair was brown with a tint of red and bangs swept a bit to the  left. He was wearing gray jeans and a black knitted sweater. He wondered who was going to be sent to him first, to answer his thoughts it was the girl from England. She was in a low cut gray shirt with dark gray skinny jeans and a black and white striped button up sweater. She walked towards Jaejoong with a seductive smile. He smiled back trying his best not to look down at her chest, which bothered him a bit. The first few pictures was of them standing side by side, if he had to guess she was about 5’7’’ just a few inches shorter than him. After that they had to do some couple poses, which included sitting next to each other holding hands, her head on his shoulder, both of them smiling. Then some with them sharing a milk shake, obviously a fake one. After a few more poses, Kiara was called up. She was wearing a gray sweater t-shirt and black pants. She shyly came towards him and stood to his left, as the  camera took those photos. They like before, he had to work with her for the next few photos. Turning to look her in the eye she looked away and went to the set. 
 
“ Give me something good you two.” Jae heard the photographer say.
 
He looked at her playing with her hands and walked closer to her, and closer, and closer… soon noticing she was slowly backing away, he saw a light blush on her face. He trapped her as her back touched the wall she put her head to the side. Picking her chin up with his right hand having her look him in the eyes he heard the camera snap some pictures. He smirked and grabbed her hand pulling her into the love seat onto his lap, the camera took more pictures. He was enjoying the short time of putting her in different poses, the last pose he was putting her in was a hug before the photographer called for the next girl. Kiara pushed herself away from him and quickly walked away without another glance. It was the Japanese girls turn now. She was wearing a giant white shirt and light gray shorts. From the staff talking so much in the background, he could tell that they decided to pair him up with her. After his shoot with her, he saw that they officially put the English girl with Junsu and Kiara with Yoonchun.  As he watched Kiara and Yoonchun smile with each other, his arms around her, leaning against each other and holding hands, he oddly felt upset.
 
Later that night ~ Kiara’s P.O.V ~
 
Kiara decided to take another shower after what happened. She felt dazed about the photo shoot with Jaejoong. She combed out her hair once again and opened her laptop to turn it on. While dressing in a pair of shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt she heard a strange noise on her balcony. Putting on a white robe she moved the blinds to see Jaejoong. She opened the sliding glass door to let him in.
 
“ Why were you on my balcony?” She asked him. He looked slightly sad.
 
“ There are fans at my front door… Is it alright if I stay here until they leave? I turned off the lights at my place and locked the front door…” he explained sighing.
 
“ Sure…” She said feeling bad for him. Then she noticed something… He wasn’t wearing anything but a towel around his waist. Her face turned red as she turned away. She then took off her robe and handed it to Him. “ You can take a shower too if you want.. Also use this.” She felt him take it as he thanked her and went into her bathroom.