Interview

Just Like A Dream

Marie’s P.O.V

Marie had a lot of fun last night, running screaming laughing… almost crying. It was strange to be in a different place and she missed her parents deeply, but being with her sister and friends she knows she felt a little better about it. She was disappointed that her partner wasn’t Daesung, but she let it go cause she could still talk to him and they were getting close.

6am

She heard constant loud knocks on the door. No one seemed to be getting up. Looking around the room Kiara wasn’t there at all. But she didn’t hear her get up recently. In the cabin they were in, they all had to share a room. Getting up grumpily, Marie assumed Kiara was locked outside. Walking to the door she stubbed her toe on a random piece of furniture and bit her lip, making her more angry. She reached the door about to yell when she saw a Korean boy a little older than her in a delivery suit.

“ You are Marie of KuraClaw right?” He asked in English.

“ Yes. Who are you?” She asked him now confused.

“ I was sent by Sment to have one of you sign these papers. It has to deal with your contract.” He handed her the papers. She look at it and noticed everything was in Hangul…

“ Um ok.. Where do I sign?”

After signing the papers the boy smiled and waved goodbye to her and left. He gave her a copy of what she signed to keep on file. Just then Kiara came through the door. She was breathing slightly hard and had her hair tied up in a high pony tail.

“ Where were you missy?!” Marie asked.

“ I was taking a jog. What do you have there?” Kiara asked stretching.

“ Oh this came today from a messenger form Sment.” She replied handing her the papers.

Kiara took the papers and read through them. Anger and annoyance was slowly showing on her face.

“ The messenger said it had to do with our contract and said I had to sign it…” She said now getting nervous. Kiara sighed.

“ It’s ok… It just means more work and restrictions for us… I’m going to bath first..” She said while walking to the bathroom.

Lizy came out of the room that same moment. She looked from Marie to Kiara.

“ Is everything alright?”

“ I’m not sure…”

Later that day Kiara was no where to be found. Lizy was sitting with Marie studying something, and Ariey and Bri were giggling in the kitchen. A knock was heard at the door and BigBang came in, all but Seungri.

“ You guys are missing a member too?” Ariey asked smiling.

“ Missing a member?” GD asked.

“ The maknae is out doing work for his mini album.” Taeyang stated.

“ So my partner is gone?” Marie asked.

“ I guess so.” GD replied.

“ Daesung can be my partner for today then.” She smiled getting up and walking toward them.

“ Soooooo I get Kiara’s partner then?” Bri asked excitedly walking up to them as well.

“ I guess I’m yours for the day.” T.O.P smirked.

“ Ahhh! Ariey!” Bri squeeled and hid her face while shuffling to Ariey.

“ Where is Kiara?” Taeyang asked.

“ She had to go early due to business. That’s what she said at least.” Lizy answered.

“ Boy did she look angry.” Bri mumbled.

“ Angry?” The BigBang boys asked at the same time.

~~~~ Some time later ~~~~

“ Filming starts again tomorrow. Make sure you guys are ready, we won’t be able to edit much out.” A camera man warned them as they got to their next destination. It was a nice fancy like hotel. There was a restaurant that cooked everything and anything, and a cool gift shop and even a giant pool. Seungri just got back and Kiara was still no where to be found.

“ I’m so hungry!!!” Ariey stretched her arms up in the air.

“ I know~ I wan’t something awesome.” Bri added

“ I’d like pizza.” Lizy thought aloud.

They all went and sat at the restaurant and ate. Talking to the BigBang members they got more acquainted with each other.

“ Hey doesn’t Lizy and GD seem to be having a lot of FUN together?” Bri laughed.

“ Hmmm I see what you mean.” Ariey laughed. Marie laughed too then went back to her conversation with the smiling Daesung.

“ Hm, maybe I can get more acquainted and have more fun with one of you.” T.O.P said with another smirk resting his head in one of his hands, looking at Bri. Bri blushed and started to laugh.

“ Hey stop flirting!” GD shouted playfully.

“ You’ve been flirting from since you’ve met her.” T.O.P pointed out to his defense.

“ Aishh… You can never keep quiet can you?” GD said under his breath. They all laughed.

“ So what’s with Kiara not speaking to T.O.P hyung?” Seungri asked.

“ hyung?” Marie asked.
Ariey and Bri giggled.

“ What’s so funny?” Seungri asked.

“ Kiara doesn’t like T.O.P.” Ariey laughed.

“ No offense.” Bri added.

“ Doesn’t like? Wha- What is there not to like about me?” T.O.P got up and did a 360 showing himself off.

“ I love everything there is.” Bri boldly said then covered her face for a moment. Ariey laughed.

“ Hyung, you’re too self conceited. That’s probably why.” Seungri told him.

“ There is no such thing.” he told Seungri.

“ Maybe if you act a little more human she’ll accept you.” Taeyang laughed.

“ You.” T.O.P put his hand up as to threaten to hit him and everyone laughed again.

“ She does have a soft spot for sad things.” Ariey said.

“ Cute things too.” Bri added.

“ And my stuff.” Lizy muttered.

“ Oh wow.” Ariey laughed.

“ Oh I think we should all rent a scary movie to watch together later this week!” Bri suggested.

“ That sounds like an awesome Idea!” Ariey said.

“ YES!” Lizy and GD said at the same time.

“ I’m in for sure.” Taeyang said and T.O.P nodded.

“ Me too!” Marie raised her hand a little.

“ I don’t want to…” Daesung said getting nervous.

“ But I’ll be there with you.” Marie told him. HE looked at her and shook his head no. She nodded yes. He shook his head no again and she smiled nodding yes.

“ As long as you’re there I guess….” He said, fear was heard in his voice.

“ I’m surprised that GD and Lizy were the first ones to be cut out of the game.” T.O.P laughed.

“ I’m surprised that I survived for long myself.” Ariey laughed at herself as she remembered what happened. They were all able to watch the episode that aired the same day. “ Those editors are so quick with everything.”

“ Well this is a high priority show we’re on. You guys actually got a few good amount of fans already.” GD told them taking a gulp or two of his drink.

“ How do you know?” Ariey smiled slightly excited.
“ GD looks up those things all the time besides being on Twitter and Instagram.” Seungri sat back in his chair. “ Hm? Hey look- Kiara!” He called her over.

Kiara’s hair was partially up, and she looked annoyed still. She walked over to them quietly and sat next to Ariey across from Taeyang. She ordered herself a drink of water and something else.

“ My partner, you were gone for the whole day.” T.O.P tried striking conversation. She just looked at him and nodded.

“ Hey did you get everything straightened out?” Ariey asked.

“ Yeah… In a way I did…” She said taking a piece of bread from the table to eat.

“ What trouble did you have?” T.O.P tried again. She looked at him and then back to her piece of bread.

“ Business stuff.” She replied.

“ Hey, we decided to plan for a scary movie day. Is that alright for you?” Taeyang asked with a smile.

“ Yes, I’m up for any scary movie.” She smiled at him.

“ That’s great. We cou-”

“ I’ll be by your side so you aren’t scared.” T.O.P interrupted. Everyone just stared at him. First his smirk turned to a frown, then put his head down and turned away.

“ I think I’ll be going to my room now… I have a lot of work to finish up for tonight… Very busy.” Kiara said while getting up.

“ Do you need any help?” Ariey asked her.

“ No. I’m good.” Kiara walked away and to their rooms.

“ She was up the whole night last night and didn’t sleep… It looks like she’ll o an all nighter again.” Ariey told Bri.

“ Why was she outside this morning then?” Marie asked.

“ She has herself on a strict exercise routine. So she was probably taking a run.”

“ What work is she talking about?” Taeyang asked.

“ She has her own company so she does work over the computer and phone here. Like reservations and preparations. I also heard from her the other day that she is expanding her company to be more flexible. She has our group under it for safety reasons so she has been out doing legal work too.” Lizy answered unconsciously playing with GD’s hand under the table.

“ Oh but she sent me a message today saying she was also doing paper work with SM too. She doesn’t think the show with us and you guys will last much longer due to their meddling… “ Ariey added.

“ Well we are apart of the YG family…” They all sat their quiet and slightly sad because they were just getting to know each other.

Day Two (on the show)

The BigBang boys were at KuraClaw’s door this morning 8am. T.O.P knocked on their door this time.

“ I will be attempting a better relationship with my partner. We will be the best out of all partnered after today.” He said confidently.

“ The girls doesn’t even seem to care about him at all.” Daesung commented.

“ Not even a bit!” Seungri added shaking his head with a smile.

The door opened and Kiara stood there with an un amused face to see T.O.P smiling at her. HE held out a single flower to her, it was a red rose.

“ Today we are to give our partners a flower in the morning.” He held it proudly.

“ Thank you.” She said as she bowed slightly to him. He grinned in victory. She just shook her head as she let everyone in. They all sat down and Kiara began to cook. Everything went to fast forward as the rest of the KuraClaw members came out one by one.

The camera focused on Lizy and Kiara who was now making the food.

“ Did you make the rice yet?” Kiara asked.

“ It’s cooking yes.”

Kiara started to flip the dumplings, and Lizy worked on scrambled eggs with sausage. Ariey and Bri poked their head and Bri then walked back to the table with BigBang. Ariey tried sneaking a piece of bread and Kiara smacked her hand with a wooden spoon slightly and shook her finger no. Pouting Ariey went back to the others.

“ They can cook right?” T.O.P asked Bri. She smiled and shook her head yes.

“ Some partner you are.” GD mumbled.

“ Yah! I’m just asking!”

“ Sure.” GD replied slightly ignoring him while he watched Lizy from the kitchen. “ You guys have a twitter right?”

“ A what?” Marie asked confused.

“ Me, Kiara and Ariey does.” Bri answered.

“ You should follow me then.”

“ We already are.” Kiara told then as she placed the food on the table with Lizy. They ate and the BigBang boys complimented on the food. After the commercial break they were at the pool. T.O.P, Taeyang and Seungri were the only ones without shirts. Ariey and Bri both wore a bikini covered by shorts alone. Lizy and Marie both had one piece bathing suites. Lizy’s was black and pink while Marie’s was black and blue. They both also had shorts on.

“ Hey get in the water!!” Seungri splashed them.

“ Woop!” Ariey jumped in. Bri laughed and jumped in after. Lizy walked around the pool and Daesung held his hand out to Marie.

“ GD Go help your partner in!” T.O.P yelled.

“ No no no!!! It looks too cold!” Lizy said waving her hands. GD swam towards her and propped himself on the ledge.

“ Sit here and put your feet in first then.” He grinned. She did as he said but still complained about it being cold.

“ Chicken fight!!!” Bri yelled.

“ That sounds great!” Marie chimed in.

“ Where is my partner?” T.O.P asked.

“ I’m here but I’m not playing. Take Bri instead.” Kiara was in a long black shirt with a hood(made for the water) and black basketball pants. Grumbling T.O.P went under the water and picked up Bri on his shoulders as Seungri did the same with Ariey and Daesung with Marie. They all took turns. GD and Lizy were the reps. First it was Bri Vs Ariey. They grabbed each others hands while trying to keep balance and throw each other off at the same time. T.O.P took a cheap shot and attacked Seungri, he lost balance and kicked T.O.P. As Seungri and Ariey were falling, Ariey grabbed a hold of Bri making them fall with them. There was a big splash and Marie and Daesung were laughing.

After more water fights, Bri and T.O.P were the victors, they all got a shower and dressed to go out for dinner. Durring the dinner the members of each group were interviewed individually. So after the dinner part of the show they showed the single interview and the next day after that(day 4) they were all put on the same show again. Kura claw sat on the left side of the stage as BigBang sat on the right side.

“ Well now! Look at the fun you all had so far!!!” Only 4 days together and from what it looks like you all have become good friends!!!” The MC said happily. “ But sadly due to some things the show must end early… KuraClaw and BigBang are both busy. BigBang with their new album coming out and World Tour.. KuraClaw and secret events soon to be revealed.” Everyone in KuraClaw looked at Kiara confused for a moment. “ So now, why don’t we all talk. So Marie, you and Daesung seem to be good friends. Now If I may ask you all, if you had to pick a partner yourself, who would it be?”

“ I’m fine with my partner. But It’d be nice to spend time with GD.” Ariey said.

“ I’d love to spend more time with T.O.P!” Bri said.

“ Marie would obviously pick Daesung. It’s nice to have them in the same room too. They make me smile. Lizy, well her and GD seemed to be very close in these past few days. Truth be told.” Kiara stated.

“ ahhh, telling it like it is. That’s good. Now then, Ariey, what can you say about you and Taeyang?”

“ Mmm! Well I think he is a really cool person! I don’t really know how to dance, but he is a really good teacher and when I watch myself in the mirror it’s really cool that I can move in ways I couldn’t before! HE’s also a really fun guy to sing with! Even though he was mean when I was scared during the slender game, he was supportive and never left my side.” Taeyang smiled and blushed while laughing nervously at the comments she made.

“ Ahh ~ Nice to hear that!! I’m glad our Taeyang was so good to you!! I was wondering, Can you guys tell me about Bri’s feelings for T.O.P?” Everyone started laughing. “ I just want to know cause she seemed to stick around him like a puppy.” The MC tried to keep a straight face.

“ well,” Kiara started “ If you must know.” Bri threw her pillow ar Kiara.

“ I was flattered through the whole thing. She was much warmer and loving then my actual partner. It was nice to have a puppy following me for a few days.” T.O.P bragged.

“ Speaking of his partner. Kiara, during our interview with you, you honestly told us some things. Shall we roll the clips?”

On the screen they showed Kiara sitting down in a dark green room. They asked her questions about each member.

“ You didn’t seem to be enjoying your time with your partner. Would you have switched if you could?”

“ Honestly, yes I would. But that would be out of my own selfishness.”

“ So does that mean you have a bias in BigBang?”

“ Yes, but I would rather not say who.”

“ What do you think of Seungri and Daesung?

“ I sadly wasn’t able to hang out with them much at all. It’s sad to me really and I would like to get to know them better on a friend base.”

“ What about Taeyang?”

“ It was nice talking to him when I could. He really is like the sun, he has an innocence which is very rare to find in males and I love his voice, especially when he sings. Id like to get to know him better as well.”

“ Which is the BB song you replay the most at the moment?”

“ That would have to be… I’m not even sure..”

“ Whit do you think about GD?”

“ Well there isn’t much to say because he was being hogged by Lizy. From what I have seen, he is a very interesting person with many sides to him.”

“ Which GD is the most appealing to you?”

“ I find the “One Of A Kind” GD to be very attractive. If I was to watch the video while wearing headphones I get very… frustrated. I like it.” She smiled.

“ So could we say GD is your bias?”

“ No, no you can not.”

“ What about your partner do you like the best?”

“ Am I supposed to laugh… as if nothing’s wrong?’”

“ That’s it?”

“ If I could request for a way of how he was to speak to me, it would be in the same tone of voice in the first few seconds of Monster.”
“ You don’t seem to be very fond of him.” She laughed at that comment.

“ I’m sorry.”

The clip ended and everyone looked at her. T.O.P cleared his voice.

“ So if I talk like this, you will be warmer to me?”

“ I don’t think I need to be ’warmer’ to you. You get enough love from Bri and your fans.”

“ Now now, I could give him more love if I wanted!”

“ That’s right! Speak it Bri!” Ariey exclaimed loudly.

“ Now what I want to ask GD! What is going on with you and Lizy?” The MC asked.

“ What are you talking about?”

The screen had a montage of Lizy and GD being close, holding hands, laughing and so on. It even showed Ariey complaining in the interview that she was hogging him, and Bri also said the same thing. Taeyang said he noticed a look GD would give her, and Seungri was acting erted and said that he wants her. Daesung even said a time he wanted to ask Lizy something about her sister Marie and GD popped up and took her away. GD was laughing and looking away from everyone. Lizy was covering her face in embarrassment.

“ I see what you mean now..” He laughed. “ I’m very dedicated to my work and-”

“ Don’t use that as an excuse!” The MC shouted and everyone laughed again.

“ Fine fine! I think she is very attractive! She’s beautiful and her heart is warm and innocent! I didn’t feel like sharing her at all! When Daesung was there I had to save her from him!”

“ Save her?! I’m not a bag guy!” Daesung whined.

 

 “ Sooo one cat is out of the bag! We can all guess T.O.P’s little puppy has feelings for him. T.O.P, What will you do about that?” The MC asked.

“ If she is interested, I wouldn’t mind going on a date.” He smiled and winked at her. That was instant over kill for Bri as she covered her face and held back a squeal almost falling out of her chair. To make it worse he came up and took her right hand in his two hands and went on one knee to look her in the eye. “ Would you mind going on a date with me?” He asked.

She nodded tears forming in her eyes. He his lips as a victory as he ran his fingers through his hair and went back to his seat. She took a deep breath laughed and fanned herself.

“ Are you trying to kill her?” Marie asked smiling.

“ Because we are so deep into the topic, what about your feelings?”

“ Well I will admit I like Daesung. He is very attractive and getting to know him better it hurts to know our time is cut short.” She said proudly. Daesung was the embarrassed one this time.
“ This is sadly going to be the last day on camera with these two groups. But if you wan to catch up more on the KuraClaw group, just check out Sment’s official website. They will soon be announcing KuraClaws newest schedule an extra pictures and video clips of them. Now I’m guessing Kiara won’t tell us who her BB bias is now will she.”

“ No she will not” Kiara answered.

“ Well that’s all for our show today folks. Have a good night.”

The show ended.

At Kiara’s house. Kiara had everyone(Lizy,Marie,Ariey,Bri) sit in the living room in front of her. She was standing. Bri and Ariey were in their own chair and Marie and Lizy were on the couch. They all looked at her waiting. She sighed and put her hands on her hips.

“ During the shooting Marie signed a paper made by Sment… Who ever from KuraClaw signed it, made it legal… I’m already working on ways to protect us from this attack…”

“ What do you mean by attack?” Lizy asked.

“ SMent has an itch for control… Sadly you and Marie will be separated from us for a while… They also want to form a singing group… I won’t let Ariey be forced into it by herself… So me and Bri will be there with her… Another thing…”

“ why are me and Marie being separated from you all?”

“ They think you two have the best image for TVXQ. So you will be doing a lot of modeling with them… They have other things promised for you guys as well… We are currently property of SMent…”

“ I’m sorry..” Marie said.

“ It’s not your fault… Now the next thing… it deals with SM’s newest boy group.. And another group that just debuted a few weeks ago…”

 

 “ You don’t mean what I think you mean?” Ariey asked getting excited..

“ Yes… We will be working with EXO and the new female group WBU…”

“ What will we be doing?” Bri asked.

“ EXO’s first album was a little too successful.. So they decided to do a drama after it. The XOXO school wil come to life, and we will be students there.. So in a while… We should be meeting the boys… Depending on how impatient SM is..”

 

Well that's it for now. I was extremely busy :l