09

Frozen Heart

While the two walked, Xiumin stared at Sehun, raising his brow as to why Sehun said he'll see him at home.

"Oh, you mean Luhan?" asked Sehun, receving a nod from Xiumin.

"He lives with us now. According to your parents, Minseok and Luhan are arranged."

Arranged?

"They're together, like a couple."

Xiumin nodded. I see.

 

The five boys had just come out from the building. They watched as two other males wearing their same uniform walked towards a car, similar to the one Luhan had been attending school with.

Sehun opened the car door for Xiumin, who slipped inside. Sehun shut the door after Xiumin had seatbelted so he could sit in the passenger seat and the car drove off.

"So that must be-"

"Xiumin and Sehun." Kris spoke up, finishing Lay's sentence.

The four boys nodded.

Tao took the lolipop out from his mouth, "He looks cool like you, ge." 

Kris gawked, "Oi, are you saying only my looks are cool?"

 

 

The next morning, the four arrived in front of the school at the same time. Minseok and Luhan's car first, at a close distance from behind was Xiumin and Sehun's car. Luhan stepped out of the car followed by Minseok. Luhan turned his head over to the car behind them. Sehun got out from the passenger seat, opening the door for Xiumin, who placed his right foot onto the ground and pushed himself up but ended up hitting his head on the ceiling of the car. He crouches down in the car, holding onto the top of his head with Sehun asking if he was alright.

"Let's go." said Minseok, grabbing for Luhan's hand and pulled him along.

 

 

Basketball. 

Xiumin felt bad for keeping Sehun with him. Sehun wasn't able to play with others because he's always watching over him and being there for him. It was only Xiumin and Sehun who was on their own while the rest of the class played in teams. Xiumin gestured for Sehun to go play with them as he pointed in their direction and bounced the basketball in his hand to relay what he's trying to say.

"You...want me to go play with them?" concluded Sehun.

Xiumin quickly nodded and put his hands together. "Please."

Sehun stepped closer, "Are you sure? Will you be fine on your own?"

Xiumin nods again as Sehun slowly makes his way farther and farther away, glancing back at him from time to time. Xiumin wanted Sehun to have fun too, not just with Xiumin. Also, this is their first time attending school so he wanted Sehun to experience what it's like if he wasn't always doing his job.

Xiumin played on his own as screeches of shoes on floor and shouts were heard throughout the gym.

 

 

"Sehun's not bad." said Kris, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the towel around his neck.

"Right? I think so too." Luhan took a drink of water from his water bottle.

 

Xiumin put the ball in the basket. He stayed behind to pick up the remaining basketballs that were yet to be placed into the basket. He looked around the area to see if there was any left for him to pick up. Oh! There was another one by the stands. He walked a few steps, looking left, right, behind, if anyone was around. No one. Within a second, he had created a path made of ice. He started to run then he let his shoes take over as he slid across the ice toward the ball. When he reached the ball, the path already started to disappear. No water, no mess.

Sehun came back from changing in the locker room and saw Xiumin. 

"Have you been out here all along?"

That scared Xiumin but he was glad it was just Sehun and not someone he didn't know.

"Were you cleaning up?"

He smiled at Sehun, bouncing the ball over to him which Sehun caught and placed it into the basket beside him.

"Come on, we gotta go soon or we'll be late." Sehun turned back to see Xiumin running towards him, excited. Sehun doesn't know what made him so happy all of a sudden but that's what Sehun liked to see so he didn't question anything.

 

"Are you sure you want to wear your shorts to class?" asked Sehun.

Xiumin gave him an 'ok' sign, then folded his pants, stuffing it into his bag. He'll change into his pants when Lunch comes around.

 

The bell rang, signalling for next class. Sehun and Xiumin walked out along with other students who shoved and ran in the halls, slightly bumping with Xiumin, almost tipping his small frame over, but Sehun caught him.

"You alright?"

Xiumin nods.

"Oh my god, it's Sehun."

"He's so good looking!"

"And tall!!"

Sehun looks their way and they squeal. Xiumin didn't understand as he saw how those girls reacted. He stared up at Sehun, who was bobbing his head left and right.

"Sehun?"

They stopped to see a group of three male students who were in just in their gym class. They were new faces to Xiumin though but he couldn't look at them for long.

"Want to come with us to next class?"

Xiumin could sense that Sehun was going to reject them so he pushed Sehun toward them. Sehun was taken aback, "X-Xiumin?"

Xiumin gave him a thumbs up. The three took him away and so Xiumin was once, left alone again.

 

Xiumin had been busy staring at the snow outside that when the warning bell rang, he panicked. He had to run to get to class. But run to where? He wasn't sure where he was supposed to go because Sehun always lead him. He took the stairs but he wasn't sure if these were the right stairs he was to take or not. He went for it, rushing up the stairs. He had never run up stairs before. It took alot out of him and his legs were tingling. They felt weak to walk any further. 

Luhan who was with Minseok and Kris suddenly remembered he forgot his textbook with his homework in it, in his gym locker. He had to run back to get it, telling the two to go on ahead. 

Xiumin started to run again, forcing his legs on. It ached so he closed his eyes tight. When he opened his eyes again, he saw him. Oh man why did he open his eyes! He took the wrong footing and tripped. 

"Are you okay?!" asked the voice. The footsteps rushing over.

Xiumin sat up. The warmth of the person's touch on his shoulder startled him. Xiumin saw his knee and clasped his hands over it right away.

"Is it bleeding? Let's get you-"

Xiumin shook his head and gave him the okay sign so he would go away. He stood up, hurrying over to the bathroom and to avoid the person. He went into a stall and locked it, sighing as crouched down to stare at his wound. He knows the person would've freaked out if they saw what he was like on the inside. He took a bunch of toilet paper and wrapped it around his knee. After that, he changed into the pants he had folded up in his bag.

 

 

 


 

 

 A H H H !!!

 

 

Are you curious? hehehehe

 

 

'til then!!