03

Frozen Heart

 

Sehun came to fetch Luhan after breakfast. Sehun told him that since Luhan hadn't yet finished school, he is to be attending his school while living here from now on, and that they will help with transportation.

"Is my partner going to be attending with me or...no?" asked Luhan. He didn't really want to ask the question because its like he's so nosy but Luhan hasn't met his partner yet, so he's always curious.

Sehun turned his head and smiled at Luhan, "Of course."

Luhan was happy to hear the news he could feel his cheeks getting warm.

Sehun turned around to face forward again, now with a poker face. You shouldn't be so happy.

 

 

 

Luhan had changed into his uniform and was then lead outside into the black car. He was expecting to wait for his partner but it didn't seem like the driver didn't hear him. Luhan rose a brow and leaned back, waiting to arrive at school.

 

 

The car stopped in front of the school. The students near by whispered to each other, as they recognized the black car. It belonged to that house on the hill, so what was it doing here?

They got their answer when the driver came around to open the door and Luhan stepped out. A few students gasped. Luhan, one of the popular boys of their school, coming out of a car like that. Did he suddenly get rich or something?

Luhan thanked the driver as he walked toward the school. He felt the stares he was getting but he wasn't going to approach them. If they had something to say, they should just ask him if they are so curious. His friends came running up to him.

"Hey!" shouted the voice, right in his ear.

Luhan shrugged him off. "Get off me, Tao."

Tao laughed because he pissed Luhan off even if it was just for fun.

"Hey, what are you doing coming out of that car?" asked Kris, seeing the car drive off.

"What about your parents?" asked Lay.

"If you couldn't get here, you could always call me!" butted in Chen, with a grin.

"Thanks, Chen, but I'm okay. And about that," Luhan started to whisper, "I'll tell you guys when we get inside the school." since he didn't want the whole school to know he was living away from home and that he is now married to someone he doesn't even know yet.

 

 

As the 5 of them were now in a room, Luhan told them what happened. 

"So, your other half is going to attend here?" asked Tao.

"So I was told." said Luhan.

"And you don't know who this person yet?" asked Lay, arms crossed.

"Not even if it's a guy or a girl?" asked Chen.

Luhan shook his head.

"Are they treating you well?" asked Kris, worried for his same aged friend. The other three, Lay, Chen and Tao, were a year younger than them.

Luhan nodded, "So far nothing has happened."

Kris closed his eyes with a sigh, "Just be careful."

 

 

 

 

Xiumin doesn't understand the need for a uniform just to stay in a building for some 8 hours, but he wears it anyway. He follows after Sehun, who is also wearing the same uniform, into the school.

 

They did all the talking with Sehun as Xiumin sat down on a chair by the wall. After that, the teacher lead them to the classroom. He told Sehun to wait here until he gives the signal for them to enter. Sehun nodded as the teacher walked into the classroom.

 

Luhan and Kris, whose desks weren't far from each other looked up at the teacher as he cleared his throat.

"We are having two new students today, everyone. Please welcome them." the teacher gave them the hand motion to come inside and Sehun stepped into the room. Everyone was amazed and there was whispers throughout the room because of his slender and tall frame. He looked very poise as he bowed. The next student who came in made everyone totally silent.

Xiumin lowered his head a little. As he met eyes with the classroom, he felt nervous but what's there to be nervous about when Sehun is going to be doing all the talking for him. He didn't need to talk nor was he able to.

"Hello everyone." said Sehun. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Sehun. And this is Xiumin. Please treat us well."

The two bowed again.

Luhan was struck by the male who hadnt spoken a word at all. He was breath-takingly beautiful like a doll. So white and pale, like snow......like that boy he saw years back..

 

wait no..

 

Xiumin WAS and IS that boy!

 

 


 

So...

Yep! Exom is in the story~

 

What do you all think so far? :O