07

Frozen Heart

Kris had called Luhan to come over since the rest of the guy's were there. Luhan didn't have anything to do, so he got dressed. On his way down the stairs, he met up with Minseok.

Minseok looked up at him as he saw Luhan come down the stairs, taking notice of his attire, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to a friend's house." answered Luhan, taking a few steps down, passing Minseok, but then stopped and turned around, "Do you want to come along?"

Minseok smiled, "I would like to. Let me change first before we go."

Luhan nodded and continued down the steps as Minseok went up the stairs. Luhan slipped on his shoes and tied the laces. He saw Sehun holding onto a tray of what seemed like food?

"Is that for...Xiumin?" asked Luhan, when Sehun greeted him with a slight bow of the head.

"Yes." answered Sehun, "Now, if you will excuse me, I have to bring this up to Xiumin."

 

Minseok came down the steps happily, "Let's gooo!"

 

 

They were in front of Kris' door, waiting for someone to open the door for them. Of course, it was Kris who opened the door. He smiled at Luhan, "Eyy-" but stopped when he saw the other figure standing beside his friend.

"Kris, this is Minseok. Minseok, this is Kris."

Both of them shook hands. Kris opened the door wider, "Well then, uh, come in."

The two came in, taking off their shoes.

"Lu-ge!!" shouted Lay, running over to him, "Oh! You're.."

"Minseok."

"Lay."

The four went to the living room, where Tao and Chen were arm wrestling each other.

"YAHHHHHH!" shouted Chen, not wanting Tao to win. A few seconds later, he was defeated.

"Woo Hoo HAHAHA!" laughed Tao.

Chen and Tao looked up to find the four men had been watching them. Kris looked away. Lay was jpg mode. Minseok was staring.

Luhan cleared his throat, "The one who won is Tao and the other one is Chen. Tao, Chen, this is Minseok."

Chen got up and held out his hand, "Nice to meet you, Minseok." Minseok shook his hand, "Same to you as well, Chen?" Chen smiled.

"How about we arm wrestle as a greeting?" asked Tao, putting his arm on the table.

"Are you sure?" asked Minseok, walking over to Tao and placing his arm on the table, grabbing his hand. "I'm sure I'll beat you."

"Hmm.." muttered Tao, "Then...3...2. 1!!"

 

 

Xiumin glanced at the food before him. Though it didn't look like much in other's eyes, it was a lot to him. He only took a few bites and now didn't want to force himself to eat anymore. It hurt to chew his food.

Sehun was busy attending to his parents so he was only able to bring food for Xiumin.

 

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~    ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~    ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~ 

 

"Just got up?" 

It was that voice again as he had sensed before he came in. Xiumin turned around and stood up, of course, facing the floor though. He didn't have enough time to go into his hiding spot so here he was standing before his bed. Xiumin knew there was probably a sneer on his lips at this moment and he knew what was happening next wasn't gonna be good.

"Didn't I tell you?" and threw a hard punch at Xiumin's right cheek. Xiumin fell back onto his bed, thinning his lips together to hold in the pain arising. "If someone knows your hiding spot, you should hide somewhere else." He cracked his knuckles and turned around to leave the room, "Damn, you're stupid."

Xiumin slowly sat up, hearing his brother mutter, "Urgh, still cold as usual." as the metallic taste spread inside his mouth.

 

 

 

 

Minseok had won Tao in arm wrestling. Tao was so devastated but was soon cheered up when he beat Minseok in a video game. Everyone seemed to like him from what Luhan noticed. 

"So, what do you think of my friends?" asked Luhan, as they were in the car ride heading back home.

"They're fun to be around. I like them." Minseok smiled at Luhan.

"I think they like you too." Luhan returned the smile.

 

 

When they got back home, their parents were already eating dinner. They told Luhan and Minseok to join them but Luhan said he would like to change first before joining them. Chen was so hyper that he bumped Luhan and made him spill his own drink on himself. Minseok went to join his parents as Luhan was on his way to his room. When reaching the top of the steps, he would turn to the left but he felt cold air from the right. He searched if anyone was around. No one. He didn't know if he should be doing this...but his foot lead the way. He was going to find out what all the cold air was coming from. 

He headed down the hall following the cold air, turning right once again. At the end of the hallway was an opened door. He slowly approached the door, peering inside. The light from the hallway lit up the room a bit. It was an empty, dark-ish room with what seemed like only a bed and a few other things. 

Then all of a sudden, a white figure came out from the shadows. Luhan almost fainted for that scared him so bad but he recognized the being as he came closer. The being saw a body he didn't know standing at the door but he didn't want to look up at the person. He wasn't good at eye contact anyway, keeping his eyes on the floor. Luhan flustered out an apology to Xiumin who was now in front of him, for looking into the room, invading his privacy. Xiumin nodded and reached for the door to close it, leaving Luhan to stare at the door. 

 

 

 


 

So....the cold air was coming from Xiumin's room....because it was opened.

And the rest of Exo-M got along with Minseok, huh?

 

 

ANDDDD  Idk I feel like Idk what i'm writing...Am i doing well??

Ackkk   ><