02

Frozen Heart

Luhan had already finished unpacking his clothes. He was now eager to see his partner but it would be rude to walk around a mansion you don't even know the layout of. He could ask for Sehun, but he didn't want to trouble the guy. Then, his stomach started to growl. He checked the time on his watch. 10:11.

He would have his breakfast usually before 9 AM but since he left home early, he wasn't able to eat.

A knock on the door was heard. Luhan turned his head to see who came in. Sehun. "I'm sorry for delaying your breakfast, breakfast is ready."

Luhan stood up, flattening down the wrinkles on his shirt and walking toward the door to follow Sehun downstairs to the kitchen. The table was filled with different dishes all served in front of one seat, for Luhan.

"Is this all for me?" asked Luhan, sitting down when Sehun pulled out the chair for him.

"Yes. We don't know what you like so we prepared all these for you." replied Sehun, "Please, enjoy."

Luhan scanned around the room, "Um, Sehun?"

"Yes, Luhan?"

"I'm sorry if it's a bother...but I was wondering, when I'd be able to meet my..you know...partner?""

Sehun had a small smile upon his lips, "You will be able to soon."

Luhan smiled to himself before digging into the breakfast.

Sehun excused himself away from Luhan, heading upstairs to check up on Xiumin.

 

 

Sehun turned the knob to Xiumin's room. He slowly opened it as he heard raised voices. Sehun could see they were doing it. They were yelling at him again.

"Don't even think about it." 

SLAP! Sehun flinched hearing the sound of the hand hitting his cheek from behind the door.

"No one will never love you." 

He's sure Luhan could've heard it too if Xiumin's room wasn't sound proof. In this situation, Sehun always found himself not able to move. He wanted to protect Xiumin. He wanted to take him away so they could escape but Xiumin always denied, shaking his head, No. Xiumin knew Sehun would probably get punished or even worse, killed. Sehun knows how much Xiumin cares for him, yet Xiumin doesn't even realize how much Sehun cared about him.

When they were satisfied with him on the floor, they turned towards the door. Sehun quickly closed the door as quietly as he could. He straightend up and stood at the side of the door, back to the wall, so he wasn't going to be in the way when they exit. Sehun could feel the side glances given by both of them before they walked off.

Sehun ran into the room, kneeling down beside Xiumin, "Xiumin! Xiumin, are you alright?"

Xiumin turned his head a little to face Sehun. Sehun could see that his left cheek was really red. Sehun felt the anger boil in him. Xiumin weakly smiled at him. I'm okay. 

Sehun shook his head, "No, it's not!"

 

 

Luhan had finished whatever he could of his breakfast when he saw his parents-in-law come into the room. He bowed, "Hello, Father in law, Mother in law."

"Hello, Luhan." replied his father in law, while the mother in law smiled.

"Have you already eaten breakfast?" asked Luhan.

"Yes, we already had our breakfast before you came this morning." answered the mother in law.

"Ah...I see. The food was delicious. I've never been so full from breakfast before." Luhan said, awkwardly.

The father in law chuckled, "I'm glad you liked it. If you have something you want specifically, you can tell our chefs in the kitchen. They will make it for you."

Luhan beamed a big grin, "Really? Woah, that's amazing! Thank you!" 

Then, the parents in law bid him goodbye as they were going to head out. Luhan bowed as he watched them leave out the door. 

"What do you think about him?" asked the man, glancing at his wife beside him.

"I really like him. Alot." answered his wife, with a smirk.

 

 


 

 

Eh?!

 

What's going to happen?

 

Are you curious???