04

Frozen Heart

The teacher assigned Sehun and Xiumin to sit together as seat mates, because it was an order from Xiumin's father, to have Sehun by Xiumin's side, in whatever situation.

Xiumin sat in his seat, focusing on the teacher, who felt really nervous but tried to hide it. Sehun took down small notes, from what was written on the board, even with the funny, shaky looking writing that belonged to the teacher. As for the classroom, it's been very quiet. Luhan's class wasn't usually like this. They were more talkative than this, but now that the two new students came, the classroom atmosphere is different.

 

When Lunch time came around, everyone seemed to have gone back to normal but they isolated the two. Kris noticed Luhan staring at the two. Sehun was leaning close to Xiumin and pointing to something on paper. Perhaps the notes he took during class or something?

"Luhan. You should stop staring." Kris stood up from his seat. "We should head to the cafeteria, shouldn't we?"

Luhan looked up at Kris and back at the two then, back up at Kris, "Mm, yeah."

 

 

"So, what's the names of the two new kids in your class?" asked Tao, drinking up his strawberry milk.

"Sehun...and..Xiumin." answered Luhan.

"Oh? Those names sound interesting. I wonder what they look like.." spoke Lay, taking a Lays chip and placing it into his mouth.

"Yeah, so what do they look like?" asked Chen, looking back and forth between Luhan and Kris.

"Not like us." responded Kris.

Chen was now curious. "How so?"

Kris peered over at Luhan who seeemd like he wasn't going to answer that, so Kris took the initiative. "Sehun is really tall!" He patted his chest, "You know, there's no one whose as tall as me? Ain't that weird?"

Tao spoke, "Hey! There's me!"

"Aish, anyway, as for Xiumin-"

The announcement interupted. The voice told everyone that they should hurry and finish their Lunch because a snow storm was about to approach in two hours or so, so everyone is to prepare to go home.

Xiumin, hearing this news smiled. He liked this. Snow always made him feel relaxed and happy. Sehun looked over at him, smiling too. He knew Xiumin was happy to hear about a storm coming, especially if it contained snow.

 

Luhan said goodbye to his friends as they split ways to hurry home. Luhan walked out to change from his school shoes to his own shoes at the shoe locker area. He heard footsteps, then he saw from the corner of his eye that someone stood near him. He turned to see it was Sehun.

Sehun lowered his head a bit, "We should hurry home. Your ride is waiting."

"Ah, yes." Luhan changed shoes, and followed after Sehun, who lead them outside to the two separate cars. Sehun opened the door of one black car for Luhan to enter. When Luhan sat down, Sehun was about to close the door, but Luhan spoke.

"What about you?"

"I am to go with Xiumin, who is now in the other car." 

Luhan felt a little sad they weren't riding together. "Ah, I see. You may go now then."

Sehun bowed and closed the door. The car started moving and Luhan glanced back to see Sehun get into the other car.

 

When Luhan got home, he was told to go inside by the driver but Luhan told the driver he wanted to wait for them, for Sehun and...Xiumin. The driver wasn't able to get Luhan inside so he told Luhan to not stay out too long. Luhan nodded and waited for the car to enter the gates and drive up to the steps, where Luhan was waiting, by the door.

Luhan kept looking at his wrist watch. They didn't seem to be coming at all. It's been about 30 minutes. Where were they? After waiting a while longer, the air got colder. Luhan was told to come inside. Luhan sighed and came inside, going up to his room.

 

When Xiumin got home he was full of joy. He stepped out with a wide smile because the snow started falling. He caught some snowflakes in his hands and seemed like a little kid. Sehun was then told by the driver to help him with the car. Sehun told Xiumin that he'll be back in a bit. Xiumin nodded, going back to catching falling snowflakes. While Sehun was away, someone came up behind Xiumin.

"What's there to be so happy about?" uttered the voice.

Xiumin turned around. Fear in his eyes. It was his mother, who was wearing a big fur coat. She walked closer to Xiumin, cupping one side of his face with her gloved hand. She distanced her hand away from his face and moved it fast, to bring a slap to her son's cheek. "Wipe that smile off your ugly face. You shouldn't be smiling at anything." Xiumin was about to touch the cheek she had slapped because he could feel the throbbing it gave him but she slapped his other cheek. Now both cheeks were throbbing. "Come inside soon. Don't be late." She smirked and walked away, to go inside the mansion. Xiumin held onto his cheeks. He thought he was used to this but why was his cheeks hurting right now.

He wanted to scream and cry but he couldn't. He lost his voice and tears long time ago.

 

 


 

 

I'm sorry for doing this to Xiumin ( ; ____ ; )

 

Anyway, have you seen the build-a-bear Xiumin has got from London? XD

He named it Shu Shu XD

 

And i'm sorry for those of you who are waiting so patiently for me. I'm mostly working on my other story that's why this one isn't really being updated ><

Thank you for waiting though!!