Chapter 5

Accidental

Longest chapter ever in history by yELF... Read the author note at the end... Thank you

 

 

He took his tray of chicken rice and found a table to sit.

 

 

 

Hyuk Jae and Sungmin were looking for a table to sit when they spotted a big crowd around this particular table. Curious, they made their way towards the table and found out that the person being surrounded was Donghae. They swiftly make their way through the crowd (both of them are popular too so everyone let them through) and when they finally reached Donghae's table, Hyuk Jae asked Donghae who was staring at his fingers as though they were the most interesting thing ever, "Can we sit here?"

Hearing the familiar voice, Donghae's head shot up and felt a wave of relief to see Hyuk Jae and Sungmin. Finally, God answered his call and sent someone to save him before he die due to the crowd. He felt so suffocated being surrounded by people. "Yah." he timidly answered.

Hyuk Jae and Sungmin set their tray on the table and sat opposite of Donghae. Sungmin then motioned the crowd of people to go. "Thank you." Donghae said shyly and lifted his gaze towards them then look down at his food. He wasn't use to socializing. Due to he's shy nature, he doesn't have any friend. But now with his sudden up rise of popularity, he is forever surrounded by people. Maybe listening to his hyung idea to have a makeover is wrong, he rather be a loner.

"There no need to thank us. So I guess the rumor is real, you look completely different now." Donghae looked up again to find himself looking at Eunhyuk's friend.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Lee Sungmin, you can call me Min or Minnie. I only let people I like call me that. I'm Hyuk's cousin and best friend by the way." Sungmin later added smiling brightly and extended his hand to Donghae. Donghae likes this Sungmin guy, he is so cheerful. Slowly, he lifted his hand and shake Sungmin's hand, a small smile on his face.

"Enough with the talking, Min. You chatterbox. Eat!" Hyuk Jae said while Sungmin playful punch Hyuk Jae in the shoulder. Donghae watch in admiration. It will be good if I had friends. Realising what he just thought, he immediately shrug off the idea. He's not mend to have friends. Not a nerd like him.

"Donghae, you know if you face any problem, you can always ask us for help." Eunhyuk broke Donghae away from his trance.

"Yup, after all, that's what friends do." Sungmin said afterwards.

"Friends?" Donghae asked, not believing what he just heard. "You don't want to be our friend?" Sungmin asked, having a very shock expression. Donghae immediately shook his, a little bit to vigorously. Hyuk Jae chuckled, finding Donghae action cute, before scolding Sungmin for being so dramatic. And therefore, a new friendship was formed.

 

 

 

They continued chatting and got to know each other even better, finding out about each other's interest, hobbies, etcetera. Donghae was truly happy to be able to have friends again. The last time he had a friend was 2 years ago, before that friend left the country because of his father's job. Donghae was eating his chicken rice while Sungmin talk about how Hyuk Jae like to cry when he suddenly choke on his food when he saw someone familiar.  His hyung, Kim Heechul.

Hyuk Jae hurriedly passed him water, and Donghae took and drank it. He thought that maybe he saw wrongly so he rubbed his eyes and look again. It's really Heechul, but he don't get why his hyung is in his school. Shouldn't he be at his China boyfriend's café?

And he's heading for Donghae's table. He said hi, then immediately sat down beside Donghae.

 

 

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Donghae asked Heechul right after he sat down.

“Is there anything wrong to come and see my brother?” Heechul just answered then proceeded to introduce himself as Donghae’s awesome brother, actually his step brother but never mind that, to Sungmin. Sungmin then introduced himself too and Hyuk Jae greeted Heechul.

“So… are you guys my brother’s friend?” Heechul asked as he eyed them suspiciously as though that they are criminals.

“Neh!” Sungmin chirped happily while Heechul just ruffled Donghae’s hair, happy that he is finally socializing with people.

“Hyung, you haven’t tell me the real reason why you are here yet!” Donghae whined while fixing his ruined hair.

“Such a brat! Fine, I am going to be your seonsaengnim.” Heechul stated, receiving weird stares from the trio.

“Heechul hyung, what do you mean?” Hyuk Jae asked out of curiousness.

“Your Mr Shin will be going away for quite a while due to personal reasons so I am here to cover for him until he return. Isn’t it great?” Heechul said.

“Wow, so cool! Donghae, your hyung is going to be our seonsaengnim!” Sungmin beamed. (Mr Shin teaches all the classes but they are not in the same class)

 

“Aw, I don’t want Mr Shin to go…” Donghae said softly but everyone heard it as Heechul hit Donghae’s head, causing Sungmin and Hyuk Jae to laugh at the scene. This Donghae they are seeing now is definitely different from the Donghae everyone thought he was in the past. He definitely wasn’t that quiet and shy. He pretty much--- cute.

 

 

Siwon was still trying to find Donghae when finally, he spotted him at this certain table in the canteen. He made his way to the table and saw that his Donghae is with three other people. And they are none other than his enemy and friend, and also another stranger he doesn’t recognize. Displeased, he demanded to know why Hyuk Jae and Sungmin are sharing table with his Donghae and Hyuk Jae simply scoffed at him.

“Excuse me, Mister. What the hell are you doing?” Heechul asked, completely pissed off by how arrogant the intruder (He doesn’t know he’s Siwon yet) sounded.

Siwon then questioned Heechul, asking him who is he and once again, Heechul introduced himself as Donghae’s awesome brother. Siwon was taken aback by Heechul before he proudly introduced himself as his going-to-be-brother-in-law. Donghae heard Heechul mutter a “so this is that bastard” before giving Siwon a smile, more likely a smirk and asked for Siwon to leave. Wanting to leave a good impression, Siwon immediately left as he was told.

 

 

 

The first thing that came out of Heechul’s mouth after Siwon left was, “Donghae, how would you fall for such a ?! What did I tell you about getting 'revenge'? Did you make any moves yet?”

(A/N: The revenge is not literally those evil plan but just a plan to make Siwon sort of regret)

Donghae simply kept his head down, meaning he didn’t thought of anything yet (he’s innocent!). Heechul sighed while holding his forehead when suddenly, a brilliant plan popped out. I’m such a genius! “Hyuk Jae, do you and Siwon have a bad term?” Heechul asked and Hyuk Jae told him that they are like enemies. The best!

“Donghae, you and Hyuk Jae can pretend to be boyfriends and make the idiot jealous! Hyuk Jae, do you mind that? You can also benefit as I’m pretty sure that will blow that idiot’s head away too.” Heechul asked and Donghae lifted his head, surprised by Heechul and curious to what Hyuk Jae will reply.

“I don’t really mind that, since like what you said, it is actually a win-win situation. But someone needs to ask me himself.” Hyuk Jae replied and Donghae turned beet red, knowing that the ‘someone’ Hyuk Jae is implying is him.

The bell rang, indicating that there is still 15 minutes left before recess is over, so Hyuk Jae and Sungmin took their tray and bid goodbye to the brothers, saying that they have to go and prepare for their next class first.

 

 

 

After they left, Heechul scolded Donghae, telling him to go ask Hyuk Jae about the boyfriend thing if he wants to get revenge. Donghae was really reluctant at first because it will be damn embarrassing but he figured that this is the only way, so he got up and left to look for Hyuk Jae. Before he left, Heechul wished him luck and a glint of amusement can be seen in his eyes. I wonder how things will go…

 

 

 

Just after Sungmin left with Hyuk Jae, he asked Hyuk Jae why he seems so different to Donghae. “What do you mean, Min?” Hyuk Jae asked back, not getting Sungmin’s question.

“What I mean that why do you look so concerned about Donghae when in the past, you don’t even give a damn about those people played by Siwon?” “Because Donghae is more innocent and pure, not like Siwon’s other ex(s) who are just es.” “I guess I have to agree with you, Donghae is so cute! And about Heechul hyung’s idea, I think that you and Donghae will make a really cute couple.” Sungmin said teasingly. Hyuk Jae on the other hand is really curious to whether Donghae will really ask him to be his boyfriend.

 

 

 

Hyuk Jae was getting some of his books from his locker after he separated with Sungmin since they are not in the same class. “Eunhyuk ssi!” Donghae called after he finally found Hyuk Jae, and Hyuk Jae immediately turned around when he heard his name to find a flustered Donghae in front of him.

“Donghae, what are you doing here?” Hyuk Jae asked, in his heart, he’s really curious to hear what Donghae will say.

“Can you…can you pre-pretend to be my boyfriend?” Donghae asked timidly and Hyuk Jae had his infamous gummy smile on his face.

“What did you say? I couldn’t really hear you.” Hyuk Jae said, obviously trying to tease Donghae.

“Pretend to be my boyfriend.” Donghae finally managed to say it without stammering, his whole face was slightly painted with a light shade of red. Shisus, kill me already.

 

 

                                                           

 

A/N: Kill me already... I am really sorry to everyone, but I will be on hiatus until 9 October... Can you all wait for this story? I am really sorry for this sudden notice, I wanted to finish this chapter for you guys first before I go :'( But I won't be able to update my another story until next time...

 Mature Much | HaeHyuk :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/485567/mature-much-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hyukjae-haehyuk (Click on poster or copy link to see/shamelessly advertising)

Once again, I am really sorry... *bow 90 degree* The ending is such a cliffhanger right?>< I wanted to keep what ever that will happen next a secret...