Chapter 3

Accidental

The next morning... 

 

"So, care to introduce the Eunhyuk guy we met yesterday?" Heechul asked as he poured the milk.

 

"Wae? Why do you want to know? He's just my classmate." Donghae answered, feeling a bit puzzled.

 

"Just curious... By the way, I collected your lens. Make sure you wear them." Heechul shrugged his shoulders and threatened Donghae in a not so nice way.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taking a deep breath, Donghae stepped out of the bus, ready to face Choi Siwon that bastard again. With his new contact lens and hairstyle, he felt way more confident than ever.

 

"Remember, show the Choi who you are. Show him that you are not a nerd. Make him want you back!"

 

Heechul's words to him rang in his head again. He is still unsure. He wasn't sure if this was the best idea. It wasn't long before he had already reached the school. And the first thing that happened to him was surprisingly... strange.

 

The moment he stepped into the school, he heard gasps from everyone at the corridor. People mumbling about him.

 

"Is he new? He's so handsome." "Eh? Is that the nerd Lee Donghae? Wow..." Donghae face started blushing in different shades of red. He felt like digging a hole in the ground and hide inside of it.

 

Are they complimenting me? No, it can't be. He then started shaking his head unconsciously.

 

"So cute." Someone said and even pinched Donghae's cheeks. He looked up in surprise, to see Yoona smiling seductively at him. Soon, a crowd started forming around him. He gulp slightly, thinking that everyone is mad.

 

The next he know, Yoona had already pecked his cheeks and said, "I want you to be my boyfriend."

 

Okay, everyone is really mad.

 

He immediately started running for the male toilet(while rubbing his cheeks furiously). The whole crowd of people at the corridor even started to chase after him. And yes, including some boys.

 

He quickly rushed into the toilet and accidentally bumped into someone. He immediately bowed his head and say sorry without looking at the person and rushed into one of the cubicle.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyuk Jae's POV

 

That's Donghae right? Wow, he looks...different. 

 

"Eunhyuk, did you see my handsome Donghae?" Yoona just suddenly popped he head into the toilet. 

 

WHAT THE HELL?! This is a male toilet. And then more people started poking their head in the toilet.

 

What's go on? So he's avoiding them?

 

"No, I didn't see him." I just replied, and without wasting their time, they started running again. Why are they looking for Donghae? No wonder he looked so flustered just now.

 

"Donghae, they are gone. You can come out now." I said calmly, while knocking on the only closed door. 

 

I saw Donghae opening the door slowly before coming out. He seems shocked to see me. 

 

"A..a thank you for helping me and sorry for bumping into you just now." He kept staring on the ground, playing with his fingers. Did he think that I was going to scold him?

 

"Well, you are welcome and there's no need to apologise." I just replied. And that's when he finally decided to look at me and gave me a small smile.

 

"So care to tell me what happened?" I asked just out of concerned. I not a busybody.

 

"I don't know. They just started saying weird things and then Yoona asked me to be his boyfriend so I ran away." He replied and I can clearly see one word on his face. Confused.

 

"Donghae, you are really cute. You had like a 360 degree makeover and you are really looking good now, so why are you surprise if anyone wanted you as their boyfriend?"

 

Did I say it in a very straight forward way? Because he is starting to blush really red.

 

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something but the school bell rang, telling us that lessons are starting so the both of us just started rushing to class.

 

 

 

 

 

Siwon will be appearing again in the next chapter and can you predict what will happen next? -wiggle my eyebrows- Haha xD

And Hyuk Jae is not surprised of Donghae's makeover because he saw his hair the other time already.

Do leave a comment>< Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘)

Oh have you heard Henry's solo song Trap? It's DAEBAK!!!