Chapter 2

Accidental

During dinner...

Heechul was gald that Donghae had finally calmed down but he is still very worried for him.

"Hae, we are going shopping tomorrow. You need to get yourself some new clothes. You need a new look then people will stop bullying you. And I don't take no as an answer." Heechul spoke determinedly.

"Hyung, I already have enough clothes, I don't need more. You don't have to spend so much money on me."

"Nonsense! Money is nothing compared to you."

Donghae tried to argue back but was defeated by Heechul in the end.

 


 

"Hyung, let me sleep." Donghae groaned as Heechul shaking him. Frustrated, Heechul took a bucket of water and splashed it on Donghae. And it definitely woke Donghae up.

 

"Hyung! What the hell?!" Donghae shouted. 

 

"I want to see you in the living room in five minutes." Heechul also replied with a little threatening sound.

 

Hyung, you are such a PMS . Donghae mentally cursed as he took a towel to dry his hair and changed into a new set of clothes.

 


 

In the living room...

 

Heechul's POV

 

When did I ever have such a pig as my dongsaeng? Still not awake when it's already 8am. Doesn't he know we have about all our important schedules?!

 

Today, I will have a new Lee Donghae. Muahahahahah...

 

"Hyung, I am hungry. Where's my breakfast?" My dongsaeng was walking down the stairs while rubbing his stomach. Of course as his best and most awesome hyung, I made him his favourite pancake with chocolate syrup.

 

Donghae's POV

 

Stupid Heechul hyung. I'm so tired and hungry. "Hyung, I am hungry. Where's my breakfast?" I asked sleepily, rubbing my growling tummy.

 

"Here your pancake, you sleepy head!" Hyung laugh a little when he saw me starting to drool over the delicious looking pancake.

 

"Wipe away your saliva, it's disgusting!" He complained as I immediately gobble up the pancake.

 

Ahhhh... I'm in heaven. Hmm, what's that?

 

Kim Heechul The Awesome Plan

 

Waeyo, new contact lens?!

 

" Hyung, my glasses can still be used, why are you getting me contact lens? And who's Suzy?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrow, confused.

 

"Pabo, did you even realise that the glasses you are wearing makes you look like a total nerdy boy?! And Suzy is my hairdresser friend."

 

Did you not realise that I am really a nerd, hyung? -facepalm-  

 

"Hyung, I am a nerd! And this glasses are new okay! And leave my hair alone!" 

 

Heechul hyung moved closer to me and smacked my head hardly. Ouch! It hurts.

 

"What do you think I am gonna do a make over for you?! Of course it is to get rid of your nerdy appearance and changed you into a handsome man! And who in this century doesn't dye their hair?" 

 

Dye my hair? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

 


 

No one POV

 

"Heenim, you are here! So this is the boy you were talking about? Aww... he's so cute" Suzy greeted Heechul and squeezed Donghae's cheeks.

 

"Aww... look, he is blushing." Suzy said teasingly, before asking Donghae to sit on the chair and started dealing with his hair.

 

10 minutes later...

 

"Ta da! Look at how handsome you are now!" Suzy squealed at her own skills and Heechul simply smiled in satisfaction at Donghae's transformation.

 

40% of kim Heechul's the awesome plan completed.

 

Donghae himself was also very surprised by his new hair. Wow.

 


 

"Hyung, I am tired." Donghae whined while following closely behind Heechul, carrying bags and bags of clothes.

 

This is already the fourth mall already. Argh!

 

"Hyung..." Donghae continued whining.

 

"Shhh! One more mall left!" Heechul snapped annoyingly at Donghae and continued walking.

 


 

Z mall...

 

"We are buying all these." Heechul said as he placed a pile of clothes on the cashier counter and gave the cashier his credit card.

 

"Donghae?" Hyuk Jae looked at Donghae surprisingly.

 

What's Lee Donghae doing here? He looks fine now, I guess he's over Choi already.

 

"Eunn-hyuk ssi? You work here?" Donghae stuttered a bit.

 

"Yah, I work here during weekends. Nice hair." Hyuk Jae complimented Donghae and once again, Donghae is turning red.

 

"Annyeong, my name is Kim Heechul, Donghae's step brother." Heechul reached his hand out to shake Hyuk Jae's.

 

"Annyeong." Hyuk Jae replied, feeling a bit awkward as he gave Heechul his credit card back.

 

"Guess I will see you in school." Hyuk Jae bid Donghae and Heechul goodbye and served the next customer.

 

 


 

Finally after getting Donghae new contact lens, they returned home.

 

"Donghae, we are going to collect your contact lens two days later. Make sure you are free." Heechul told Donghae and heard his mumble a araso.

 

Donghae immediately headed for his room and fell asleep.

 

Wow, that's fast. I still didn't have the time to ask him more about the Eunhyuk guy.

 

 


 

A/N: YAY!!! Finally, chapter 2 is up^^ Sorry for the long wait, I wasn't able to use the computer. 

Do subscribe and leave a comment (:

 Add me as friend ;9