Chapter 4

Accidental

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something but the school bell rang, telling us that lessons are starting so the both of us just started rushing to class.

 

Donghae's first period is Chemistry, which is the same as Siwon. Knowing that he will be seeing Siwon soon makes him slightly uneasy. He can still remember how Siwon had humiliated him, treated him like a fool and all those sweet talks in the past. Disgusting. Thinking about it now simply make goose bumps rise from his skin. He couldn't help but feel pathetic about himself, such a fool he was. He couldn't really blame anyone, could he? After all, it his fault.

The second bell rang and he fastened his pace, just a few seconds of delay could make him late for class which apparently, had never happened before for Donghae in his entire life. Yes, he is a responsible good boy like his mother always said although he really dislike the term, good boy. "Lee Donghae?" his form teacher called for his name, lucky for him, he had already reached the class door so he's not counted late.

"Here, Here!" Donghae answered slightly louder than usual but still not a shout and immediately went to his seat. He saw Siwon's jaws drop and felt so accomplished. But what happened next was not what he thought of. 

Siwon went to Donghae who is already sitting down, and kneeled down. Gasps were heard. And what Siwon said next caused the whole class to laugh out loud. Siwon held Donghae's right hand ,gave it a kiss and said  "Roses are red, Violets are blue, you are so lovely, please let me kiss you." Wolf whistles were heard after Siwon made his ridiculously dumb 'confession'. Before Donghae even reply him, Mr Shin purposely cleared his throat to get back the class attention and Siwon went back to his seat reluntantly.

He adjusted his fake spectacles (everyone knows that) and sent Siwon a menacing glare before continuing to mark his attendance. Donghae fidgeted nervously as he could feel the stares of practically the whole class. To make things worst, Choi Siwon is just sitting behind him. 

Through out the whole lessons, Siwon kept whispering to Donghae, passing him notes, complimenting how handsome and cute he is now. The teacher didn't even bother to stop him, after all, it's no use. Siwon just simply can't be bothered. Besides, he has power and money to solve all his problems and Mr Shin didn't want to get fired. Donghae tried to keep his attention on the board, listening to Mr Shin. Mr Shin was teaching the class, while throwing dagger to Siwon in his head. He's not blind to see how Siwon is trying to flirt with Donghae and it's really getting on his nerves. Yes, he agrees that Donghae's transformation is very sudden but can't he just stop flirting with his favourite student for a sec?!

Technically, Donghae is every teacher's favourite student. He's not a teacher's pet but he is someone who polite, works hard and is always attentive during lessons. 

Mr Shin watched in amusement as Donghae crushed each note received from Siwon hatefully (he read the first one already) and the way Siwon face fall when he sees that. Siwon was really persistent, every time he sees crushing his notes, he rewrite them again. He's Choi Siwon, he gets every girl or boy he wants, and this time it is not a exception to get back Donghae.

Sigh, if only he can also have such attitude when he do his work.

The dreadful lessons with Siwon finally ended and Donghae immediately left class to escape Siwon. He is now very determine to get his revenge on Siwon but he just don't have any plan yet.

"Ahjumma, can I have chicken rice?" Donghae asked the Ahjumma politely, and handled her the money.

"Donghae, you look so handsome now. I will give you more chicken. Look, you are so skinny, eat more!" Ahjumma said as she added a big pile of chicken on Donghae's plate. Ahjumma treated Donghae like her son, so she's always nicer towards him, but to other students like Siwon, she don't care a for them.

Donghae rubbed the back of his neck awkward, mumbling a 'neh'. He know he's blushing now. He can't stand people compliments. It just makes him extremely shy.

He took his tray of chicken rice and found a table to sit.

 

 

 

 

A/N: My writing style is weird now... Sorry for waiting for 20 days for this update>< School is killing me totally :( Big exams coming soon, I swear to have frequent updates starting from around October! As you can see, I'm getting more and more childish -.- Next update will be faster than this update I guess, but I can't guarantee when x_x EunHae soon ;)

Leave a comment? ^^