Shut up and Kiss

Dream with Big Bang

 

 

I was in JiYong’s room while he is writing lyric. He ignores me when I’m sitting alone on the bed.  

I guess he faced some problem on it as he seems very frustrated. I don’t dare to walk closer to him as his face so fierce. ‘JiYong oppa?!’ I called softly but no response. I decided to patiently wait again. However, he suddenly said ‘Can you buy some food for me now?’ he finally voice up. I was very happy and agreed quickly. I get out from the house and run down the stairs. The house and street is more like the scenario that you could see from hip hop mv. LOL….

After buying all the things, I get it back happily. On the journey home, I saw SeungHyun.

He blocked my way. I saw JiYong stand near by the balcony with the boys.

I immediately waved to him happily. I tried to move but SeungHyun keeps on stopping me.  I walk to the left, he walk to left; I walk to the right, he walk to right. ‘SeungHyun! What’s wrong with you?!’ I said angrily but he smirked playfully.

‘SeungHyun ah! Don’t play! I have to go back to JiYong! JiYong oppa is waiting-’ before I could completed my sentence, one of his hand supporting my waist, pulling me closer towards him while another hand cupped my face ‘Shrr… don’t care about those monster!’ his lips crash on mine.

 Holy!! My eyes open wide and I saw JiYong and the boys are looking. What the hell???!!! Already been caught! All his fault!!! Argh!!!! Although angry, his kiss really can melt you especially when he is so focus on it as it the world stop. Slowly, I give in no more protest. I kissed him back with my eyes closed. I would feel he pull off slight. I open my eyes and look at him.

Damn! This boy!! He is smiling! How could he?? but I can’t help smiling too….