Jealous Monster

Dream with Big Bang


 

I dream of SeungHyun oppa as my boyfriend

 He don't look very happy last night as he saw I'm playing around with other guys

 When he comes around, I was still happy without knowing his jealousy

 He placed his hand around my waist and said “let's go back!”

 I agreed. He immediately pulls me from those guys...even I want to say goodbye to my friends also can't manage to do so...

 When we walking to his motorcycles actually it more like scooter, he is still hugged me with one hand around my waist...he keep silence while I'm curling my earphone and place it in a bottle with water ( I don't know why, perhaps I think he ignore me and i try to do something to caught his attention?)

 SeungHyun saw it and grab the things from me suddenly “how could you place it in that instead of in the bag?” he asked with angry tone

 I ignore him and try to grab it back…he noticed that so he took the earphone from the bottle and place it into the bag that he help me carry…

 I hugged him from the back…my hands were around his chest and look at his huge body! He is a bit chubby in my dream compare to what he is now and make me thinking *even my boy is a bit chubby but he is so gorgeous!! Giggling *

 Then I said: “oppa~ let me see that!!!!” I pouted as he don’t allow me

 He asked: “see what??”

 I act cute, pointed at his bag and said: “That! That! That!”

 He smiled and shows his body: “This? I’ll show you when we are home, sweetheart!”

 I placed my lips together and said “aniyo! That!!” I pointed at the bag again…

 But we already arrived his scooter, he placed the helmet on my head and said “ah~ arraso! Let’s go home!” I pouted again and he is happy with his victory in annoying me


 

 P/s: in dream, He is not TOP in big bang! he is just my boyfriend someone ordinary...because i still thinking even my boy not having charming dress coat and fantastic hairstyle like celebrities...but I still love him...He is the only one!