I love you and I would never hurt you

Dream with Big Bang

OK, take notes~ this is not a dream... Just a sudden thought when I listen to rihanna 'russian roulette'

the story should be longer and the male main role should died but I lazy to write~ lol 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is that feeling of broken heart? What will you do when you been betrayed by the one you loved most?

I love you and everything you do to me, I wouldn’t mind. I will give everything to you included my life. Why you do this to me?

‘WHY?’ I shouted out loud as I walk closer to him. Look at my love now, I caressed his face with teary eyes. I don’t ever want him to be in this way. He is the one I cared most and my only reason for living is him after all my family abandoned me.

‘Babe~ why you become such a mess now? See your hairs…’ she looks at me with the most pitiful eyes but just for a second, it turns to the scary one. She pulled my hairs and yelled again ‘WHY OUR LOVE TURN INTO SUCH A MESS TOO? WHY, OPPA?? COULD YOU TELL ME?’ it might sounds full of anger but actually it much more sadness that it is. I know I’m the one who focus her being this way.  As I groaned in pain, she let go off my hairs and walk away slowly. Damn it, she is only wearing lingerie and strutting away from me. This is the girl I loved most and I don’t even know how I could hurt her so much till her being this way.  

As I walked closer to the table and reaching out the pictures that scattered all around the table, my hands were shaking badly. I see all those pictures that stored our best memories and the worse one I could ever had. I can hold back when he ignore me. I can hold back when he beat me up. I could even hold back when he used me as a relief, but not he cheated on me. The girl sends me all those pictures to show how much she won in this battle. Each scenario that he was caught up on the bed kills me pieces by pieces. My heart has been cut a little too deep and the blood just won’t ever stop anymore.

What she is looking at? I saw her holding a bunch of pictures and I swear that I could see her tears fall down. It hurts me and I know how much pain I received now is not even 1% of hers. I saw her do an action as if she wiped the tears on her cheeks roughly and turn back to me. Her blood shot couldn’t hide or lied. ‘Baby~’ I called out. ‘STOP CALLING ME BABE! CALL HER!’ she throws the pictures on my face. I saw the pictures fall on the floor. I thought she sure be continually crying after that, but as I rose up my head and looking at her. Her lips rise a bit. She was smirked. What she is smiling at? She walked to my behind and slowly placed her hands roaming down to my chest. She leans closer to me. Hmmmm… it is this feeling! The sensation that we always had. She rested her head on my shoulder and whisper to me ‘Baby, can you see my heart is beating? I told you before, I will do anything for you and our love.’ As the last words, she blows some air to my ear and it. She came in front and sat on my lap. Funny how I could turn on in this kind of situation; when she tied me up.  Her cold hand touched on my cheek and said ‘You know what? I’m really terrified’ as she talking, she slowly placed her face stick to mine.  ‘But now no longer! You are here!! You’re here with me!’ she hugged me tight as if I would leave. ‘She will no longer hurt us anymore!’ suddenly her voice turn again. She let go off me and smiled, but it’s the creepy one again. ‘What you do to her?!’ I asked. I knew she must be done something and that evil smile said a lot.

‘Why you’re asking? Why you so care about her? Am I not good enough?!’ the tears filled my eyes.  ‘I HATE HER!!! I HATE HER! SHE SHOULDN’T BE GONE SO EASILY!’ I screamed angrily as I get up from his lap and slapped him. ‘Mianhe!! Oppa~ I don’t mean to! I just…’ as I realized I hit him, I immediately apologized and tried to touch the cheek that already turns red and swollen.  However, he avoided my touch. ‘Do you hate me that much too?’ i felt myself breaking down as he ignored me. This reminds me the scenario whenever he came to my apartment, just to have . After having , he would throw me away as if I disgusted him.

‘Where you’re going, oppa?!’

‘Back to YG entertainment!’ he answered me when he wearing back his pants with cold tone.

‘Can you please sta-’ just when I about to asking him to stay, he glare at me. That look told me doesn’t even bother to finish your words. His glares scan through my body…well I should said a with full of bruise body and with self-conscious, I pulled the blanket to cover more. Sallow back the words and said ‘Drive safe, oppa!’

This is how the life, but I never complaint because I love him. I accept whatever he gave me.  

‘Do you hate me that much too?’ the sentences just pissed into my ears and spinning in my mind. I don’t hate you, my love. I saw her frozen as if she is waiting patiently for my answer. That look reminds me those days I used her as relief. I’m sorry baby! I shouldn’t… I never want to treat you in this way but I just can’t control myself.  ‘YA~ Did you just….’ I shouted loud but don’t want to complete the sentences by myself. I don’t want to believe my baby girl could become a person like I just thought. ‘KILLED?’ she asked with poker face. ‘I wish I never so I could torture her much.’ She said and throws another bunch of pictures to me. It is the girl! She had been stabbed a lot of times and her face been cut/draw. Her body and dress are full of blood. It is so disgusting. How could… I lifted up my head and look at her. I was about to scold her, how could be so cold-blooded but then I couldn’t say anything. I could see the fear in her eyes and her hands were shaking badly again. ‘IT’S OVER! EVERYTHING IS OVER!’ she said as she walked back to the table again and grab a gun. I thought she was about to pull a trigger on me but then she placed the gun on her chest. ‘This is the place hurt much! I don’t want that pain anymore!’ she smiled ‘you thought I was about to kill you, right?! I love you and I would never hurt you. This is the promise!’ before I could call a stop for this, she pulled the trigger and fall down on the ground.