Hot breath

Dream with Big Bang
Dream:지용 JiYong 승현
I guess I am SeungHyun's girlfriend in the dream. I was about to talk with SeungHyun but then I saw him busying. So, I go back to where I stand before. A bunch of aunties were talking including my mom. They talk about today is a big day/festival for every family. She asked JiYong, why don't go home! I saw he smile awkwardly so I joined the party. I just I was wrong. Mom said, where got real man behave like that? He should go home and have dinner with his family. Again, JiYong smiled awkwardly. Guess he don't dare to 'fight' back because respecting the elder. He asked me to go near to him as he has something to talk to me. However, I playfully rejected him. Thus, he come and sit beside me. He whisper in my ear (I could feel his hot breath near to my ears, which makes my heartbeat race faster) why are you talking nonsense? Why are you joining the party? Are you trying to get attention from me? Or...
I gets more tense and blushing. Immediately, I run towards SeungHyun. I heard JiYong's laughing as he followed me. I told SeungHyun that JiYong bully me, but SeungHyun only humming without looking at me. SeungHyun focus on what he is doing and asked, what JiYong does to me. So I just explained all without hiding while JiYong smirk and staring at us. I saw SeungHyun was cutting and sewing his shirt, so I asked him, why not asked me to do it. At this moment, he turns to me and asked is that true.i nodded and said I really know how should it be done. He said not even none of his female friends knows it. He asked again, whether I really know. I answered, of course. Therefore, I explained to him how it should be done. 
After sewing session, JiYong and us sitting down together to have dinner. I'm filling the rice in their bowl where the two boys just sitting like a boss. I told JiYong, he should eat more as he is that skinny. He laughed when getting the rice from me. Pabo me! I brought up the 'go home' topic to again. JiYong smiled again and said, 'SeungHyun hyung said you are very childish but I don't believe. Now, I believe. You are just a kid that living in a big body!' Then both of them laughing.  
At the end, I smiled along and wake up.