Hate = Love

Dream with Big Bang

 

Dream of I went to Thailand with Mommy. As we walk on the street, we saw a lot of shop and restaurant. Until we walked nearby the 7-11, mom said want to buy something. I saw some Thai Baht left on the table and no one seems to see and take it. That why I think that place must be Thailand. When we went to another mall, she said there are two ways. Maybe we should separate so we do so. When I walked alone, I saw a room. As we try to step in, damn! I saw Big Bang's chubby manager! I immediately run out first. Slowly when I calm down, I take a peck through the window. I saw Tabi and that manger. It is him! They asked me to walk in as they having some kind of math competition. *weird huh?!* then I saw those young and old participation were busy calculating. After a while those older participation team won. I can't remember what I scolding him for already *something do with his cockiness and ego* then I grab his phone and check it. 
'Wow~ why so many weird pictures?! ert!!!' I shouted as he tried to grab back the phone. I show much hates towards him* just pretend only too* I don't know why I keep on teasing him. Then what I didn't expect is he grab my phone that on the table. 'Wei~ give me that back!' I shouted angrily but due to his height, I couldn't reach my phone. He ignore and check on my phone too. Man!! He is going to saw his picture!!! I thought.
He laughing and said 'oh~ you're my fans too?!' As I try to grab back and save my 10% left off pride, he lost balance and fall on me. Our lips met but eyes wide open. 'Tabi~ you~' I immediately wiped my lips and pointed at him with pout.