A night with An Idol

Dream with Big Bang

This is not a dream~ Is just a day dream of mine...I suddenly think of this! It actually could turn out be a story but I'm not confident yet! So just place it here~ 

....

 ‘who the…’ I open my eyes half to grab my phone. I’m frustrated as I had been annoyed to wake up by the phone ringtone this beautiful morning. I don’t know whether is beautiful or not actually. Or even where I am! I just know I want to SLEEP!!!!! ‘Hello! If got anything, please kindly wait and call back on 30 February!’ without letting the person talk, I hang up the call and sleep back. ‘hmm~’ a deep, rough voice send into my ear. I feel something move under the blanket and something wrapped my waist tighter. I open the blanket slowly and ‘DAMN!!’ I shouted as I saw a man hugged me under the blanket. Who the hell?? I kicked him down to the bed and immediately grabbed the blanket. What happen last night? Where is this place? ‘Hey~’ he stand up and look at me ‘W-’ before he could ask, I immediately yelled ‘where is my clothes?’ he smiled and look around. He is only with his boxer and I think I could figure out what happen last night. I went to Lan Kwai Fang first time and… is it … damn! How could I? ‘Nah!’ he held the clothes to me and I grab it immediately. He is still staring at me! ‘What you doing? Turn around!’ I shouted nervously. I do not look straight at him as it is really so embarrassing and awkward. He raises his both hands up and turns ‘Ok! Ok!’ after I wear back my clothes and I saw him still standing there, facing the wall with only boxer on ‘what the…? Don’t you know how to wear your clothes back?’ I shouted as I’m wearing back my shoes. ‘You’re done?!’ he turn back and look at me. This time I really take a clear look at him. ‘You…you are…’ my jaw dropped, eyes wide open. he smirked and walk closer to me ‘Yes, I am!’ He said with smiled. I immediately turn my face to another direction. Dam! I think his eyes seducing me! ‘I gotta go!’ I said and immediately grab my bag, prepare to leave. He grabbed my wrist and caused me jump up little. My bag dropped. I immediately squad down and grab it but he do the same and our hands met. I immediately pull it away and quit taking my bag. ‘Sorry!!erm…erm…I…’ I don’t know what to do and immediately run into the bathroom. ‘Calm down! Calm down!’ I whisper to myself as my body against the door. ‘So you plan not to come out?’ he asked from outside. I slowly unlocked and open the door. ‘are you alright?’ he asked as he held my bag to me. ‘I’m fine!’ I keep my head down and facing the ground. All I could see is his feet. ‘You plan to talk with my legs instead of me?!’ he asked again and I slowly held my head up. This time he is fully dressed. ‘A girl would curse on last night and just now doesn’t seem would be shy like you now!’ he teased. ‘What?!!’ I look at him angrily but he ignore me and walk to the couch. He is lighting the cigarette. I immediately run towards him and grab the cigarette from him ‘in indoor don’t smoke!!!’ I said. He laughed out ‘So now what?! You’re not scare of me anymore?!’ I sit down on the bed behind me ‘so you…you are that GD&TOP’s….TOP?!’ I asked. ‘hmm…’ he took out another cigarette and I immediately grab it again ‘Said already!! No smoke in indoor!!!’ I frowned. ‘aishh this girl…’ he put his cigarette box aside and said ‘FINE!!’ as I saw he did that, I stand up and plan to leave. ‘where you’re going?!’ he asked ‘Going back!’ I replied without looking at him ’Knowing I’m TOP and still want to go?!’ he said cocky. Who he thinks he is? ‘I thought you love me?!’ I turn back and look at him with full of shock. How he know?! ‘I saw the PS picture on your phone! Nice one!’ he smirked again. I immediately grab my phone and look at him ‘YA~ how could you look at my phone without asking my permission?!!’ I scolded. He leans closer and smiled as he saw my blushing. It’s so embarrassing now. ‘What…what… you want?’ I asked with shaking voice. ‘Why so scare?!’ he used his thumb rub gently once on his lips. ‘Is not like I never…’ his sight transfer from my face down to my… ‘Oi~’ I immediately cover his eyes with my bare hands as if his eyes could X-ray everything. He shows the evil smile again and remove my hands from him ‘Why not we having the second…’ I know what he mean and immediately escape away from him. ‘You…you erted…you weirdo….you…you…crazy…’ I keep on scolding as I placed my both arms cover my chest. ‘Some more?? Some more?’ he asked. ‘You…’ I’m already stuck in the words. ‘YA~ you thought this is word competition?? Some more?! ishhh’ I scolded as I realized I have no point to listen to him. He laughed again ‘What is that laugh for?’ I asked angrily. ‘So you love me?’ he asked again. ‘Neh! Yes! I love you but…’ I turn back ‘I didn’t expect what happen last night! So don’t ’ he walk in front of me and I gasp> I want to turn to another direction again but he holding my shoulder and refuse to let me do ‘So don’t what? Look at me and said it out loud!’ his eyes staring at me. How to say in this condition? I feel only the stare my knee get jelly and I’m going to melt. ‘So don’t…’ I shouted and closed my eyes ‘So… just forget it!!’ ‘You asked me to forget??’ he asked as his arms slowly slide down. ‘Ye!’ I carefully observed his expression. He looks dumb in this way and I take the advantage to get away from him. I immediately grabbed my bag and tip toe to get out from the room.