this means you're my girlfriend

Dream with Big Bang

First of all, I need to clarify. This is not Big Bang dream. It is my dream but the main character in this chapter is Park BoGum. If you are looking for Big Bang in this chapter, pardon me.

if you enjoy having a wild fantasy as me with Park BoGum, then please enjoy....

 

"Wah~ it's so beautiful here!" I shouted happily as I saw the blue sea. Without any second words, I jumped down to the water. 

"Huh?!" Full of doubts and curiosity, I look back at him who bring me here. He smiled and walk closer to me.
"Look at you!" He said as he caressed my hairs and tucked it behind my ear. "I haven't able to explain, you already jumped down to the water. Here is very famous with this bubble gel form of sea water." 
"Bubble gel form?!" I asked. It really seem very interesting as I won't drown as I am in the water but only flowing. It just feel like you jump into a jelly type of water.
"This is one of the famous attraction here. After u swim into for a while, the gel type of water will turn into bubbles." He explained. 
"Wow~" my eyes just been captured by the beautiful view in front of me. I swim further and further. 
As I turn back, I can't find him anymore. It seem like everyone starts leaving. When I get  out from the water, someone pulled me down. 
"Wae...?!" My eyes automatically closed as I was shocked, but when I re-open my eyes, I saw him. He smiled for just a second and his face turn serious. Suddenly, he lean forward and kiss on my lips as his eyes closed. I slowly closed my eyes and get into the kiss. We start making out as we enjoying the sweetness candy until I feel someone watching at us. 
"BoGum..." I called his name as I pushed him gently away. "Your umma is watching." I said shyly. In fact, no only his mom but everyone is watching us.
"Let them be!" He closed his eyes again and kissed. Just for a while, I pushed him away again. "No! Too much people looking at us." I said. His face turn serious and I don't know if he feel annoyed or ...
All he do is stand up and help me to get up too. Then, he just said "kaja!" As he holding my hand. 
I followed him for a while and I stopped "So what is this?" I asked him. He turn back and look at me as his hand still holding mine "this means you're my girlfriend." Again, he smiled.