Happy Family

Dream with Big Bang

Dream of: Choi SeungHyun

In the dream, I am SeungHyun oppa's wife. SeungHyun loves me so much and we have a daughter, who is just few months baby. SeungHyun is a very caring and lovely daddy. We went to SeungHyun workplace. YG and all the staff know us too. I saw some fans are happy when they saw SeungHyun. SeungHyun who just ignore everyone and focus on me and the baby who I hugged in my arms. SeungHyun went away for a while, someone come to talk with me. I remember that is a girl and I placed the baby on her baby chair as she already fall asleep. We walk away from that chair for a while but still in the eye's distance. We have some small chit chat and suddenly SeungHyun came back. He asked me "where is our daughter?" I answered "is there. She is sleeping in the chair!" However, SeungHyun sort of blaming me "why letting the baby be there alone? It's very dangerous tho!" He said and immediately went to looking for the baby. He is such a caring and great daddy. He is right as so many people come around and goes around. Who knows who's gonna kidnap or harm our baby, right?! I walked to another side as I feel a bit down. I sit down on the ground as I feel a bit tired. Suddenly, someone let me know that I was pregnant. I shouldn't sit on the ground. At this moment, SeungHyun came to me. From the back, SeungHyun support me to stand up and hugged me. He seem very happy and nervous at the same time. I feel so happy as I saw his beautiful smile. He keep on nagging me to be more careful. He holding me to walk as if I am the queen. I smile and asked "where is our daughter?" He said "I asked someone to take care of her! Don't need to worry! Now you have to take care of the baby in your stomach" his hand landed on my stomach as he said. Many YG staff and YG also came to wish us while we walking out from the workplace. "Our daughter will be alright and so do our baby here. He is doing good in my tummy, don't worry!" When I mentioned the "he" unconsciously, I started to think will us get a baby boy?! As we walked out from the workplace, SeungHyun never let me go as he just keep me by his side "did you tell umma and unnie about the baby? How they are doing in korea?" I asked "nope I haven't!" He answered. For some reasons, I know I won't go Korea before I give birth to my second child. I want to stay in Malaysia. "Oppa, thanks!" I hugged and said with smile. He seem like he knew what is the reason "as long as you're happy. You stay with mom first then after when I came back from the tours, we only go back to Korea. I will tell umma and noona by myself." He said. When we meet my mom (which in a food stall), we both get in and sit down. My mom, uncle and other people seem to accept SeungHyun so much. They welcomed us. Carefully, SeungHyun lead me to sit down as he sit beside me. Before I can tell the good news to them, my mom told me, my friend was having a eye surgery and it went wrong.