6

The Grumpy Baby

 No one POV

 

Fake pecks on the cheeks. Never on the lips.

 

Awkward hugs.

 

And threatening whispers.

 

Those are what Kyungsoo will have to go through with Kim ing Jongin since the incident where the latter shamelessly proclaimed and ‘confessed’ to his dear friends that poor Kyungsoo is his /coughs/ boyfriend.

This has been going on for a week now. It was awkward but nobody wants to admit they liked it. How Kyungsoo face will be buried to Jongin’s broad chest and how Jongin can get the chance to nuzzle Kyungsoo’s hair that deliciously smelled like strawberry.

In fact, they hated it but liked it at the same time. Truth to be told, they are in denial, as simple as that. I mean, Kyungsoo finds it a torture but the butterflies that kept fluttering in his flat tummy says otherwise and as for Jongin, he finds it a burden to be doing all of this, like heck, this is illegal to be doing this to his own babysitter that his mum has hired afterall, but then he grew accustomed to it and he enjoyed it.

So for now, whenever Jongin’s friends come over, which they will for every single day, the ‘Kaisoo’ couple will have to act. Not that they’re complaining. And Jongin’s friends were glad and happy for them, it’s been long since Jongin get someone to love afterall. However, not all are happy.

 


 

 

Kyungsoo POV

 

Ah, Friday is ending and the weekends are finally coming. Its my off day! Finally! One week passed and it’s a hell of a job I must say. To be Ggamjong’s ‘boyfriend’ in front of his friends but actually a hired babysitter. I’m angry to be honest, how he dared to use me. I’m not a toy. But then... Whatever.

Pushing all of those aside, I’m really excited to meet my little Panda tomorrow. It has been a long time since I’ve met him since  I’ve started working.

And have I tell you I’m currently am going to be living in Ggamjong’s mansion for the month. I know but it’s the only way I won’t be late for work. As if I’m working. But I can’t reject when my parents kept giving me those eyes so in order to stop those eyes, I have to listen to their orders. Its not like Mrs Kim mind it. I wonder if she’s actually excited and is jumping with glee now.

Jongin’s friends are really sweet honeypies I must say. They treat me like as if I am their best friends even though we’ve just recently met. I am happy to meet Baekhyun again too. Other than being Jongin’s babysitter I’ll also have to be his boyfriend. Only infront of his friends though so when they left, everything becomes back to normal with his acting cold towards me. Things then went back to normal, he’ll be in his room or at the dance studio until I call him for meals. To say that my heart hurts, I completely understand. But the reason why my heart hurts, I cannot seem to find an answer for it.

Well, as I said earlier, Whatever. I guess I’ll just have to listen to him every now and then. His mother pays me anyway.

 

 

-The next day-

 

“I’ll see you tonight okay”

All I got was a grunt. Well, that was expected. Since his friends aren’t here and it’s my first day off since I’ve got the job. I’m a little worried for him though but I knew his friends are going to be here to accompany him soon anyway.

With skinny jeans and a normal tee, I went out of the mansion and walked towards the gate, well not before the Kim’s chauffeur asked me politely if I need a lift to the venue I am going to go. Not wanting to trouble the kind old man, I declined and walked. The sun is really bright today and I felt so happy. Finally reaching the designated bus stop the Panda and I had promised to meet at, I looked around to look for the Panda and when I did not see him, I took out my phone to text him when suddenly I felt hands around my waist. I chuckled, thinking it was the Panda.

“Hehe oh Tao you gotta stop that you know, it tickles,” I said as I turned around to check up on the person who is back hugging me. But as my eyes reached the owner, I freeze. That’s not the Panda, that’s not Tao.

“Y-yifan?” I choked.

 


 

.. krikkrik ._. ..

 

 

 

 

 

He smirked and pulled me closer to him since his arms were still on my waist. And to make matters worse, we are alone. Why is Jongin’s friend here. Why is Yifan here. He is the creepy dude that I caught staring at me every time he came over. I shivered.

“Oh relax baby I’m not trying to hurt you. It’s a shame isn’t it? I had set my eyes at you the first time I came over but then Kai just had to say that you’re his when I could have you already.” He tightens his grip around my waist and that is when I started shaking. It feels so uncomfortable.

“L-let m-me g-go!” I desperately cried out. He continued smirking and is pulling me closer and just as I was getting ready to scream,

“Ah!” A girly shriek escaped his lips at first and his grip around my waist loosen  as my eyes widens as I saw Zitao behind him which I knew for sure the Panda had did a flip and kicked the dragon’s head.  The dragon surprisingly fainted soon after. Leaving me not sure whether to laugh or cry at that.

“Gege! Are you alright?!” Zitao screamed as he pulled me to a hug. I chuckled as I pat his hair, thanking him over and over again as I assured him I am all right. After that we just made our way to a nearby café where we chatted our hearts out, leaving the fainted dragon by the deserted bus stop although my intention was to call the ambulance for him but Zitao just told me to ignore the dragon since he won’t be out for long.

Its gonna be a great day.

 



 

A/N

Mianhae and Sumimasen for the long wait and crappy update.  Please tell me if there's mistakes though ._.

Yay for Tao's appearance!

Oh and do you guys want Taoris here? Since there's Baekyeol so I am wondering.. Yeah anyway.

I wanna thanks @woogyusarang , @SHINaaa and @adrina for giving me solutions when my computer has a minor problem and a lot more for waiting, commenting and subsribing! Thanks a lot nado saranghae [hah]

      

 

Thanks for reading and please do comment and subsribe (-:

 

 

 

 

 

h e h e h e bye <3