Teaser 5

The Grumpy Baby

-- T E A S E R --

Kyungsoo POV

It had been 15 minutes. 15 minutes since Jongin has been staring at me, or should I say glaring. I don't understand why though. He gave me those looks as if I've done something really really bad earlier. Have I? Hmmm.

Well.

Previously,

I was just cleaning the kitchen after cooking. Thats what I usually do. So I don't see what the problem is to that. Then I heard someone knocking the front door. WIth that, I placed the towel I was holding earlier on the counter and rushed to the door, not before shouting that I'll get the door. Its what I usually do at home so don't get me wrong. Anyway, it cannot be possible that Jongin would get angry over that either right? Okay so, next I opened the door that revealed atleast 6 good looking guys. As usual, me being the polite person I am, greeted them properly, not wanting to leave any bad impression to these fine handsome young men standing infront of me. I envy Jongin though for having such attractive friends. 

But then one of them began to squeal so hard I almost turn deaf. Whoever that is suddenly came up to me and pinch my cheeks with his pretty fingers. 

I am not so sure what I was supposed to do.

So I just kept quiet while looking at the person infront of me.

He seems familiar. But where? And who?

Wait.

His fingers were still pinching my cheeks though.

“Kyungsoo! Remember me?!” Silence.

“Kyaa you’re so cute now!” Another silence.

“Yah, are you okay?” Silence.

His hands eventually left my cheeks. Oh boy it stings. I continued looking at him in the eye. He really look oddly familiar to me. But I can’t recall. And how does he know my name?

Unknowingly, my hands reached out to his cheeks. 

Until-

"Yah!" 

---

A/N

SOBS GUYS SOBS IT I KNOW 

HERE. JUST A TEASER.

SUHO MAMA JOONMYUN CRIED.

EXO WON FIRST

I CANT

Anyway my dear subbies and readers I shall be leaving to Indonesia, Batam tomorrow for my little small holiday getaway tomorrow. Anybody from there? Haha anyway yeah I'll try to update full when I've returned back alright?

And anybody cried earlier? I know I did. 

They are just so perfect! I'm so proud of them my babies. (':

Yeah and I love you guys! Dont forget to comment and subsribe alright! 

Bye!