3

The Grumpy Baby

 

Kyungsoo POV

Um okay wow this guy sure is rich I mean who the hell in the world can have 6 freaking MacBooks in their room?! All I have in my room is just dozens and dozens of normal reading books consists of Shakespeare and all. Don’t judge me. I am not a bookworm or a nerd okay. I just love to read.

Okay let’s get back to here right now um alright so basically about 45 minutes ago, I found myself stoning or just standing outside that damn door, thinking about what to do with my life and eventually I managed to snap out of my thoughts and was told to enter the room. So I knocked and entered the room after hearing the guy approval of entering. I opened the door and I must say his room is pretty messy but its really cool too! Those 6 freaking Macbooks really really caught my eye. His room also is like twice the size of my room. Rich people -__- Don’t get me wrong, my family is pretty wealthy too as they own a food chain restaurant for over the years but yeah we rather living in an average life than wealthily as they don’t want me and my brothers to be a messed up kid in a rich family. Okay so basically I and the tanned guy discussed a couple of things and as I expected, he hates me and he will try his best to throw me out of the mansion as he do not need me and he will take care of himself. Well that hurts haha. But who am I to blame? His mother really loves him so much. After that, I don’t know how he can suddenly start to doze off, leaving me gaping at his Macbooks in that oh-so-awkward situation. I can only look at him. Awhile later, here comes the ugly snores.

I don’t mind but I don’t get why he did not throw me out of his room before dozing. I looked around his messy awesome room and me being a clean freak, I started to tidy up his room. Its funny how I can guess the things he usually do and things he love while tidying up his room. For example, I can see that he loves and is passionate about music and dance as I spot a few dance competitions trophy and medals. I also can see how much he loves his family, especially his mother by the picture frames that are placed everywhere in his room. Unknowingly, I smiled. I guess he isn’t the person I thought he is.

After tidying, I then looked at the sleeping beast. I have to admit and could not lie that he is really good looking that anyone have the right to fall for him. I wonder if he has a girlfriend. I think not. And unconditionally my eyes travelled to his lips. With the  lower lip jutted out, I started to imagine us liplocking and having so much fu- wait, what am I thinking?! I shake my head. Oh no way Do Kyungsoo stop it. Aish I’m gonna be the death of myself soon.

I don’t know why I remained in his room though. It looks pretty cozy I just want to say longer for a bit. I sat on the chair of the study table and suddenly, I heard a grumble. Hm? Is it mine? I checked my tummy and there it is again. I looked at the sleeping boy as he began to groan and fidget in his sleep. Ah, it must’ve been his. Aww the poor baby is hungryyyyy. I checked the time and I guess there is still time for me to cook some food for him while I kill my time. I wondered to myself why I stayed and helped him even though he had threatened me that he’ll throw me out of the house. I’m just doing what I am supposed to do.

I made my way to the haven, the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen, I was greeted by someone whom is probably cleaning the kitchen. He must’ve heard about me too I guess. I smiled and greeted him back. I found out that his name is Leeteuk and that he is a really nice man. I also found out that he is the chef’s assistant and that the head chef was sick that day. We ended up cooking together as I taught him how to cook my favourite dish, as you can guess, Kimchi Spaghetti. 

After a whole 40 minutes, we are done! I was all smiles when Leeteuk-hyung complimented my dish. I wonder if the tanned guy will love it too. Leeteuk-hyung told me to bring the dish to the ‘young master’ as what everyone called the tanned dude while he cleaned the kitchen. Speaking of which, I don’t get to ask his name. How silly of me. I’ll ask him later. I made my way to his bedroom, once again. Hmmm is he still sleeping? To stay safe, I knocked on the door, and there are no replies. Maybe he is still asleep?

I quietly went inside his room.

“Yah did I told you to come in?” I almost dropped the plate. I did not know he was awake.

“Um I’m sorry I thought you were still asleep,” he rolled his eyes, “and I’ve cooked for you something,” and there, his eyes brightened up immediately. I smiled at how adorable he is.

He held out his hands for the food and I passed to him. He eyed my food first before looking at me with that if-its-awful-I’m-gonna-kill-you look. I shivered but I knew he’ll love it and I was hoping he can let me stay longer here.

He then took his first bite and that is when I get nervous. What if he hates it? What if he kicked me out because it’s awful? What am I gonna do with my life?

Too caught up in my thoughts with negativity, I did not notice he had finished the entire food and is looking at me.

“Yah shorty,” okay that caught my attention. I was going to glare at him until, “you can stay here and cook for me more. By the way, it’s horrible, make more for me next time,” and I can’t help but smile ever so brightly to him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N heyooooooo another chapter done! Enjoy people and please I am sorry for the bad english or something but yeah. And thanks to whoever that subscribed and commented. (:

I love you guys! 

Subscribe and Comment! :D