2

The Grumpy Baby

 

Jongin POV

Aish who is that creepy cute shorty?

Wait, cute?

Oh no no no.

I sigh. Just who is that guy? This must’ve been eomma’s doing. Let me call her.

After putting on my favourite Michael Jackson tee shirt, I looked around my messy room to find my phone. Where is it where is it…

Ah there it is! I picked it up from under my bed and starting calling eomma.

Ring Ringgg.

After a few rings, eomma finally picked it up.

“Hello honey what makes you call me? How are you? You missed me? I miss you so much already baby!” eomma greasily said.

I groaned silently.

“Eomma please I am not a baby anymore. I am 19 this year for god’s sake ma. Eomma please just tell me why is there a weirdo in the house right now? He said that you instructed him to do something. Who is he eomma? Is he the new maid or something? But he did say something about babysitting,” I asked.

“Oh no baby he isn’t the new maid. Yeap I did sent him honey bunny he is your new babysitter! I know you are 19 but you know how I hate leaving you alone in the house. You need a companion with you in the house for a month. He will take over me to take care and pamper you so please treat him well okay honey. He is my friend’s son and is a pretty nice boy so please don’t create any trouble to him okay baby? Besides, I told you about this yesterday but I guess you’re too busy to listen,” eomma continued and I swear I can feel her pout.

Aishh eomma what the hell?

“But maaaaaa I don’t need a babysitter or someone to take care of me! I am fine, really! Besides if I’m alone I can have Yixing, Sehun and Chanyeol to come over isn’t it? And don’t call me baby already aish oh my gosh eomma urgh,” I whined.

“My baby baby baby its not that I don’t trust your friends, it’s just that who would cook for you later? And I don’t want you to depend only on your dear friends. Make a new companion alright? I promise you’ll love him. Anyway I got to go baby my flight is here already. Love you grumpy baby and say hi to Kyungsoo-ah alright? Byebye! Eomma loves you!” eomma said.

“Eom-“ I started, but she hung up.

She hung up on me.

Eomma hung up on me.

Sobs.

I need a moment to think and clear my thoughts. Haish now what should I do? I then lied on my bed and closed my eyes. Hmm okay think happy thoughts Jongin, think happy thoughts. Mmmm candies, marshmallows, unicorns, rainbows, fairies hehehehe.

Knock Knock.

Ahhh stop bothering me already.

“Come in,” I said.

The door opened and Liz, one of the maids came in.

“What is it? What do you want?” I asked.

“Sir, apparently, Kyungsoo-shi had been waiting and stoning outside your bedroom for the past 15 minutes. I’ve told him to wait for you in the living room but he has not been moving at all. I am worried sir. I’m sorry but could you check on him?” Liz said.

Kyungsoo eh? Must’ve been that weird scary short /coughs/ cute /coughs/ guy or my babysitter -__- I almost forgotten about him haha how could you Jongin.

“Oh okay you may tell him to come into my room and tell him to stop stoning already. Oh and prepare drinks for our guest,” I told her.

She nods and made her way outside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey guiseu! I am sorry for the short update I guess :/ Well anyway, enjoy and I’ll try to update as soon as possible as I can alright?

Comment and Subscribe! Love you guys! (: