1

The Grumpy Baby

 

Kyungsoo POV

“You may begin today, if you would like to,” Mrs Kim told me. I nodded gleefully after signing the contract.

Aw yeah my first job as a babysitter heeee. I am so excited! When mum says that her friend needed a babysitter, I knew I had to take it! I don’t mean to brag but I am very excellent with babies. I met with Mrs Kim earlier at Starbucks to tell her that I volunteered to be her son’s babysitter for a month as she will be away for business with Mr Kim.  She made me sign a contract and if I ever broke the deal I will have to compensate her but nuh uh I won’t do that because I am certain I can do this job well. She really loved her son so much I guess. Oh well I hope the baby is cute. Right now we are currently on our way to the Kim’s house mansion.

Finally we reached our destination. I was so excited I decided to leave first but she took a grip onto my wrist and pulls me back into the car. I gave her a confused expression because I really am.  She could only chuckle.

“Wait. Let me tell you a few things about my baby. He is always grumpy and would play games in his room.  He will not get out of his room unless he wanted to eat or go to school. He is a very nice person if you can get on his good side and he would always like to be pampered. I am sad I won’t be able to be with him but I believe you can do a good job for me right? I trust you okay Kyungsoo-ah. And thank you so much. If you need money you can just beep me and I’ll send a few to your bank account. Well, that’s all I can say. Take care and tell my grumpy baby that I love him,” she told me.

Wow I guess she really loved her son so much.

“No worries Mrs Kim, I am sure he’ll be alright. Thank you Mrs Kim, I will and take care,” I replied before jumping out of the car again. I waved goodbye to Mrs Kim who will be leaving to Japan that night until her car is out of sight. Okay here goes nothing Kyungsoo-ah. Hwaiting!

I took out the key Mrs Kim gave me and went in the mansion. All the maids greeted me as I greeted them back. I guess Mrs Kim has already explained to them about me beforehand. I then began searching for the boy’s room.  I then realized that Mrs Kim did not give me any specific details bout her son. I pouted. Now what should I do. I then found this special bedroom door that is filled with stickers. Eh? It is mostly boy and girl band posters stickers. Wow here I thought little boys don’t like that kind of stuffs. Oh well. This must be his room then.

Oh here I come baby. (Nope, not e at all)

heheheheheheheheh, I went into the room without knocking and-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHO IS THIS GUY? WHERE IS THE BABY?! OMG WHAT IF HE’S HERE TO KIDNAP THE BABY? AND WHY OH WHY MUST HE BE HALF SHOWING THOSE WONDERFUL DIE DIE MUST TOUCH ABS?!

He began “WHAT THE F-“

I interrupted “LANGUAGE!”

He ignored me and continued “WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE OMG DON’T KIDNAP ME YOU SHORTY AND STOP STARING!” he freaked out while trying to cover his upper body. I guessed he must just have finished bathing and oooooh look at those abs and perfect figure- wait, wait did he just call me shorty? Oh nuh-uh-uh sweety you did not just did that. I was gonna give him a mouthful but then I remembered about the baby. THE BABY!

“Where is the baby young handsome fine man? I don’t care who you are. Hand me the baby now. I am suppose to be babysitting the baby right now as what Mrs Kim had instructed me to,” I said, as politely as I can while giving him one of my intimidating looks that no one can control it until they drool, just kidding. Anyway

“YAH! ANSWER ME!” I shouted that dude in front of he with jaw hanging with a little drool on his face.  Aww guys I told you so.

That seems to bring him out of his thoughts though.

“What? There’s no baby here,” he told me.

“But-“

“Wait! Let me put on a shirt first okay and then we can discuss outside with green tea,” he cut me off.

I thought for a moment before replying “Okay but I want coffee, I really really hate green tea. Do you know it can kill your faster although it is healthy for the body blablablablablabla..,” I continued to babble that I did not realize he had pushed me outside his room to wait. As I came out of my senses, I sigh.

“Is there anything wrong sir?” one of the maids asked me.

“Nope but may I ask you a question?” the maid nodded

“Where is the baby that Mrs Kim had instructed me to babysit?” I asked.

The maid gave me a look before replying “Ah, you mean Young Master Kim Jong In? Well, he is the guy that had pushed you out of his room earlier. Mrs Kim love him too much to leave him alone with us maids and therefore that is why she hired a babysitter to babysit her grumpy baby which is grumpy young master. Young Master Kim is also the only son in the Kim’s family.”

I could only stand there. I am going to babysit that guy?