The story

Ladeulgi Magic

The pigeon seated itself in your lap.

“Ooh, comfy~”

“Get on with it!” You flicked its head.

“OW! Ok, relax…! Geez…” Eli cleared his throat as if he was starting a fairy tale. What was reality actually?

“Jaejoong has a crystal ball. That way he can keep an eye on the whole Cassiopeia all around the world. He sees little sparks; every spark represents a Cassie. Right?” He looked up at you for confirmation and continued.

“But then one day suddenly one particular spark got A LOT weaker. Jaejoong panicked. He tried to go in your dreams with JYJ to fix it. But all he saw there was Soohyun. And glimpses of U-KISS.” Eli stopped and snickered. You poked his back to get him to continue.

“Eventually they even got kicked out. That angered him. He came to visit and threatened us.”

He blinked as if unsure how to continue.

“Ultimately, he turned me into a pigeon, and the others into various…things. And sent me to fly all the way here to find you. That little dying spark. Do you know how hard it is to fly all that distance?! I thought I’d drop dead somewhere! But thankfully there are people who still respect us pigeons as fellow citizens-”

He grunted displeased when he noticed your soft snores as you’d already fallen asleep.