Tears

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    He push-pass the students in the wide hallway. Suddenly, the hallway feels like a tunnel for mice to him, it's suffocating. Frustrated, he groans and violently pushes the seniors; she's running away. He reaches out his hand and grabs the girl's arm but she managed to slip out of his grip, her black hair with almost unnoticable green-violet highlight on the tips brushes through his fingers.   He had tried to talk to her for three days. For three days, he had texted her every hour and even called her but nothing, none. No replies, no call backs, no mails; zero. He just couldn't think what he did wrong for her to avoid him this much. Just now, he found her at the rooftop, sitting alone and when he called her name, she abruptly turned around, ran down and that was when he lost her in the crowd.   The past three days, he found out that she had been with Joshua or even Jihoon. Sometimes, Joshua didn't go to practice. He would be gone by sunrise (god knows where he had gone to) and only back home after sunset. While Jihoon, he stayed over at school to teach the girl the dance choreography.   He knew about all of it, where they were, what they were doing. But he couldn't do anything as he didn't have the permission to leave practice or he would be in big trouble. Only the hyungs are allowed to leave practice.       She takes a deep breath as she sit on the bleachers. She's at the field. That was so close. SO close. The pain is unbearable for her anymore. She can't keep avoiding him forever but she also can't act as if nothing bad is happening. She just couldn't lie to him. I mean, that guy is her boyfriend. I'm sorry Hansol.        "Let's start from the top. Do you think you can handle it?" Jia nod her head before taking her spot at the center of the room. Jihoon pushes the 'Start' button and went behind her.   For half an hour, they only dance. The whole song, they dance, again and again and again. They could dance longer but that would consume too much of their time.    Jihoon's moves were solid, fierce, sharp and graceful at the same time. His moves made people would want to see more of it. The way his eyes stares into a certain spot, the way he smile, smirk or frown; following the emotions, the words of the songs and let it flow through his face.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter