Apologize

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The guy walks over to the long table and lightly taps on the girl's shoulder. "Excuse me." He calls out but the girl did not respond. He taps her again, "Excuse me. Miss Song?" He calls out again.

Please please please please. Just walk away. Ignore him. Ignore him. Act like you didn't hear him- "Excuse me, miss." God. He just didn't know when to quit does he! She turns her head and awkwardly looks up to the guy. "Y-yes?"

"Miss Song, right? I'm Choi Hansol. I'm a big fan of you! Though, I didn't expect you to be a girl. You wrote for Eminem before, if I'm not mistaken... I love your writing! Your writing is awesome! " He blabbers while fidgeting with his fingers nervously. 

She nods nervously, "Yes. Thank you. Ha-ha yeah...." An awkward laugh escapes her lips.

"Is Jay Song your real name?" Somehow, all of his nervous feelings went away and he makes himself comfortable on a vacant seat next to her. She stiffens, "Uh.... um sorry. I have to go to the ladies." Breathing heavily, she makes her way to the restroom. The moment her eyes look straight, she meets with Jisoo's whose standing over at the end of the room. Smiling, she bows a little.

Jia pulls her dress and just in time, a boy about a little shorter than her wraps his arms around her waist. Hesitating, she looks at the boy and the boy looks up. "Jia noona...." His eyes wet with fresh tears that is going to flow down in no time. 

"Eh-ehh?" Her eyes widens and she tries to pull away but to no avail. "Jia noona. I'm sorry. I was so rude to you! I'm so sorry noona. I'm sorry. Please don't leave us again." He buries his face into her shoulder and she struggles. "Jia noona... Please. Don't leave..."

Stopping her struggle, she lets her hands lay limp and the boy's cries deepens. "Jia noona.. Forgive me.."

Now that she look at him, the used-to-be little boy is now a grown up teenager. He looks....handsome. He cut his hair short, giving the chic image. He's become tall too. "Samuel.." She sighs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter