Movie night

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hansol plays with his fingers nervously amongst the 16 loud boys. This is so nervewrecking. He looks around and see all of his brothers smiling and laughing with each other.

"Aw I can't wait to meet my little sister!"

"Me too! I miss her so much!"

"Well, you only miss her to write songs for you!" 

"Heeeeey!"

"But anyway, she's gotten prettier, don't you think?" 

"Yeah. I almost flirted with her at the award thing."

"No way! So did I!"

The voices zones out of his thoughts and he absentmindedly scratch his head. Will she take me back? But, am I still in love with her? Ugh what kind of question is that?! Of course, I am! But, why is she so close to Exo? Is she an item with one of them? Well, uh- um- aksjfdhgfdlsj the heck with all of this! Ruffling his hair, he slides down on the wall and palms his face. 

Minutes passed and Mingyu calls him, "Hansol, aren't you coming? Come on!" The giant guy pulls him up and drags the lifeless guy out of the dorm.

 

 

A knock. The second knock. The third knock. And countless knocks flew to the door making an unpleasant noise to the neighbors. The door swings open and they all smiles widely.

"NOONAAAAAA." 

Jia slowly walks backwards and the many boys pounce on her making her fall on the floor.

"Guys...can't...breathe..."

Sheepishly grinning, they all stands in one line. Dongjin gives her a hand, "Sorry noona. We all got excited."

After all the introduction, there left Hansol in the last spot. He gaze at her softly, "Hansol." He said and she intakes the air before plastering the best smile she could muster up, "I know."

Breaking the silence, they look around the house. "Noona, you have a nice house." Chan touches the couches.

Wonwoo blinks towards her, "Yeah. It's spacious too. Are you living with someone?"

"Oh isn't that Exo sunbaes? You have lots of pictures with them?" One of the newest member pipe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter