Cute

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Uhm...Xing!" Jia squeakes in her breath as she backs away. Yixing let out a soft chuckle, "Cute. Come on, just be my girlfriend already! This is the third time I've asked you today." He leans in even more and she holds her breath.

She gives him a glare, "I thought you were joking, unicorn!" He pouts and slings his arms around her neck, "I wasn't. I don't care. You're going to be my girlfriend. And now, you're mine." He kiss her nose and lays his head on her shoulder. "God. What's the point anyway? You're leaving in a week!"

Yixing lifts his head and puts his fingers on her chin. He look at her closely. Clean forehead. Furrowed eyebrows. Natural-curled eyelashes. Brown eyes. Crinkled nose. Her cheeks have slight scars from previous pimples. Pale pink lips. "I'm making you my girlfriend because I'm leaving in a week. I want to have sweet lovey memories with you~" He sways their body side to side with his puppy eyes.

"Oh what the heck!" Jia groans as she palms her face.

 

 

"Isn't that Lay? The one in the latest teaser?!" A high-pitch voice whispered - more like shrieked - to her friend. "Whose that girl?! Is that his girlfriend?! My Lay!" Another voice shrieked. Jia shifts her gaze from her book and look at the sources. She tilts her head. "Whose Lay, Xing? And why are they looking at us?" 

Yixing grins, "Lay is me. My stage name." He looks over to the girls and they squealed before hastily turns around and runs away. He laughs. "I guess my teaser had been released." She look at him, "Your teaser?" He nods, "Mm, didn't you watch it?" His face fell the moment the girl shakes her head. 

He narrows his eyes before taking her phone in his hands. He taps the phone furiously and loads a video, "Here. Watch this." Sliding the phone in her hand, he burries his face in her back. 

3 minutes passed and Jia heaves a deep breath. "That was......flawless!" Yixing hugs her from the back and place his chin on her shoulder, "Really? My waist was in pain during that time." He puffs his cheek and she lightly pinch them. "Perfect. As us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter