Meetings

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The moment Jia stepped into the not-so-spacious room, she got pummeled down by Yixing. Only God knows how much she feel like killing him but thank God that she loves him much more than she wants to kill him. Thank God for that Xing.

"Jia, ohmygosh I missed you sooo much! How have you been? You got even more prettier than last time! Did you get a new boyfriend? Is he fine like me? God, it's been months since I've last seen you! You smelled the same! And your hair! You dyed them dark red! You look hot, sweetie! Can we get back ohmygod!"

Yixing practically asks her everything. When I said everything, I mean everything. He even praised himself in his questions. Oh this unicorn guy. Jia is more than flustered. Not only by Yixing's 1000 questions, but also by the beauty- ahem beauties in front of her eyes. The beauties of Exo. She couldn't even say anything or even move. Yixing kept her locked in his arms.

The other 11 boys have totally different looks on their faces. Some raised their brows at their Chinese dancer's behavior while some ignores and smile towards her. After what like hours of his questions when it's only less than 10 minutes, she finally got Yixing to shut his lips and stop moving.

Jia breathes in and give the shut guy a smile, "I missed you too. I've been fine. Thank you. No, I did not get a new boyfriend. Of course I smelled the same. I see you loved my hair so thanks, Xing." She hugs him lightly and let him go before turning to the other boys. 

Jia looks over them, all 11 of them and they look at her back. Having a staring competition with 11 hot looking guys are not on her list but she surely loved the moment. Only for a few seconds.

The leader of the Korean group, finally get the feeling of awkward that she feels, breaks the weird situation. "Guys, one two three!" He said and Kris continues, "We are.."

"EXO!" They all boomed and she blinks. Kris grins, "Hi J. Did you missed me?" He moves forward and hugs her. She returns with a teasing smile, "Not really... Well, maybe a tiny bit. You look good Kris."

Yixing pulls her away from Kris and brings her to the end of the lined-up boys, good looking boys, I might add.

"Hi, I'm Xiumin but you can call me Minseok!" I want to squish those cheeks!

"Chen or Jongdae." Aw he has such fine and sharp features!

"Luhan." HE LOOK SO CUTE AND HIS EYES ARE SO ROUND.

"I'm Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you, Jia." He feels like one I can trust.

"Sehunnie~" Maknae! He's the maknae!

"Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun." His smile, gosh take me away now..

"Huang Zitao." He look like a cat. A very y cat. Aish stupid Jia!

"Jongin." Ouuu he's shy~ So cute! 

"Chanyeollie. Park Chanyeol." Was that his voice or my imagination?

"And I'm Kim Junmyeon but please do call me Suho." Guardian. Definitely.

Jia shakes all of their hands and smile good-naturally. "I'm Jia. Song Jia. You can call me anything you like as long as it's nice." They grins.

"So.....whose up for rice cakes in the middle of the night?" Chanyeol, she remembers, speaks with his hoarse manly voice and she refrains herself for giggling. 

 

 

"So, you're Korean and moved to Canada 2 years ago?" Jongin shyly peeks at her ad she nods her head. "How old are you anyway? You're tall for an average girl." Chanyeol slings his arms around her shoulder, despite being just met and she look like she didn't even care of the skinship. Once with 17 boys and living in Canada had totally changed her perspective towards skinship. 

"I'm 18. I guess I'm supposed to be just graduated by now in Korea."

Jongin brightens, "Really? Well you're younger than all of us! Including maknae Hunnie." 

She nods and meekly smile, "I know. But I'm not calling you oppa if you're thinking about it. I don't call anyone with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter