Promotion & hamster

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg finally exams is over! I look like a sick panda :3

Hehe guys, I love you. Thank you for subcribing. Please do comment, I appreciate each and one of them. It makes me smile :)  

 

"Guess what? Your father has been promoted!" Her mother squealed as soon as she stepped into the living room and her father smiled proudly. She beamed and went over to give her father a big tight congratulary hug. "That's great, father!" 

Mr. Song hugged her back and warmly smiled, "Thank you, sweetie. I'm sure you'll love Canada." 

The girl froze. "C-canada?" "Why yes, sweetie. I got promoted and transferred to Canada. I'm sure you'll be fine considering that you've mastered the English language. My company even registered you at a music academy there. Isn't it great?" 

She didn't answer. 

 

 

Jia slumped into her bed. What should she do now? What about Hansol? Canada sounds nice. It'll help her with her writings in music but, her relationship with Hansol only aged about 6 months. She even have to get at least 2 songs ready for  her schoolmates performances. Why now? Why must it be now?

She remembered the time when Hansol confessed to her. It was during lunch. She always knew Hansol as the cute and shy kind of junior.

*flashback*

"Jia, your little junior is here~" Jia's friends chimed together, giggling. She turned around and saw Hansol. Sure, he's walking towards her along with some of his friends but she only knew Jihoon cause Jihoon was her classmate in music class since freshmen year and still is.  In Hansol's hands is box of....chocolates?

Hansol stands in front of her, his cheeks red and he won't meet her gaze.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter