Secret

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  "So, you puff your chest out, no no just your chest, don't hold your breath okay and with both of your hands on it and gracefully release your hands upwards. Like this." Jihoon examples his words, making sure to do it as slowly as he can to teach the girl. She follows suit, trying to remember the choreography.   "Good. Okay now slide your hands to the side while walking backwards and place them on your right thigh. Wait for the beat and lightly push your body, only your body -hands still on your thigh- to the back. And then, snap your hand sidewards, like this." She copies the moves after he demonstrate them and successfully copies, with a few flaws here and there; being not born as a dancer.   Jihoon clapped his hands, "Nice. Take 5." and throw a bottle of water to the girl. "You're pretty good as a first timer. You should join the dance committee." He praises, smiling. "Thanks. And no thanks." She mutters, beaten. I don't even have the time. "Um so, what makes you want to learn dancing?" He asks, laughs a bit and continue, "As far as I remember, you don't dance. You didn't even go to junior prom." You're not even going to senior prom. Raising his brows, with a questioning look.   Jia inhales softly, praying the asking guy won't hear her rapidly beating heart. "I thought I'd try it out. Well, for memor- ahem, experiences. Senior year is ending including my time here and with our upcoming exams, who knows when will I get this chance, right?" She laughs awkwardly.   Too obvious. Jihoon laugh along with her -for different reason-, "I want to ask you something though." He put on a serious expression as he shift his gaze to her, "I heard you're moving. Is it true?"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter