Debut

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been only a few months or a half year since Yixing and Jia had worked together and now they have to work together again. They had gotten very close; bestfriend as you say. Like a pencil with a paper. They can never be separated. One of the highest teacher in the college had asked them to make a piece and including the dance routine or choreography.

Why do they have to work together again? Easy. Because the last piece was breathtaking. It was simple yet the piece have that mischievous and alluring point to it. The judges of the tasks was more than delighted. No, it was not perfect but it have a certain ring that make people want to dance precisely like Yixing did. And they really danced.

Luckily, the students who takes a major that is connected to creating videos had recorded the piece so Yixing didn't have to teach them by himself. Or he would charge the lesson. What a stingy guy he is.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDDwIOdJF3A (Let's pretend that it's Lay for their first ever task)

 

Standing in the middle of the room with huge mirrors cascading from the ceiling to the floor on the wall, Yixing stands with his body bending, hands on his knees as he try to catch his breaths. His eyes sharply slits through the girls side-bangs, looking at her dark-brown orbs. "Can I sit for a while? Or we could continue the practice tomorrow.." He asks and the girl shakes his head.

"One more, Xing. One more and we're out of here." She speaks without looking up from her laptop and the guy groans. "I'm hurting, Jia. My waist hurts.." It's true that it hurts but just a tiny bit because he sort of, slapped it during his dance routine. Klutz. She look at him and averts her eyes to his bended waist. "If your waist hurts, you would have stopped sooner and lie down on your back."

I hate you, Song Jia. Why do you have to know me so well? A frown appears. He straightens his back and bores onto the mirror. His black wife-beater wet and his track pants folded to his knees. His fringe stuck onto his face and sweats sliding down his soft forehead. Other teenage girls would have squeal but Jia remained calm on the outside. 

Keyword; outside.

"Hit it." Yixing says as he take the center spot and the girl pressed the 'Start' button. Immediately, the piece clouded the whole room. She have to keep her eyes on her laptop. It's hard. It's so freaking hard when a guy, a very y and half guy dancing passionately in front of her but she fights against her wills to look at him. She could look at him whenever so it doesn't really that hard.

Not even noticing the piece ended, Jia continues furiously typing down on the laptop. "What are you doing?" That voice sounded so close. So close. She looks away from the laptop and meets eyes with Yixing, whose bending down in front of her. His collarbone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter