Jia

Trust and Relationships
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jia shut her laptop down and walked into the empty but messy practice room. Seventeen with Music and Friends today's practice just ended. She cleaned the room and positioned all the tables and chairs on its' places for dinner.

Minutes later, Jisoo peeked in and immediately, a smile formed on his face. "Hey Ji." He grinned before taking her in his arms. "How was the show? Did you enjoyed it?"

"Mmm. You were awesome with your guitar!" She replied, patting his cheeks.

"I know!" Jisoo exclaimed with a jokingly proud look and burst into laughters. Still wrapping Jia in his arms, he sat on a chair and pulled the girl on his lap.

Soon, everyone walked in (including the Friends) and an exhange of 'hi's were being thrown. She politely smiled at them and turned around, expecting her boyfriend. And yes, her boyfriend walked into the room but only, with a girl beaming oh so widely to him.

The girl has long jet-black hair, she wore a nerdy spectacles and she look kinda cute actually. It was obvious that the girl has a crush on her Hansol. Her only Hansol Vernon. 

Before Hansol could turn to greet her, Jisoo took Hansol's girlfriend by her waist and spun her around. She shrieked in shock.

Others laughed at the two. Poor girl. They thought. Only, they did not notice, a voice somewhere in the back of their minds asked, How did she ended up with Hansol instead of Jisoo hyung? 

"Soo! Ohmygod put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter