Cravings and Mood Swings (part 2)

Happy Family!

Leah & Dongwoo 6 Months

Leah's P.O.V

My eyes shoot open. The first thing that comes to my mind is "I WANT A HAM, BEEF, AND CHICKEN SAMDWICH!!!!!!!!!" I turn to look at Dongwoo who is still sleeping even after I screamed that at the top of my lungs. I pout. Hmf stupid cute Dino who sleeps through everything. :(( I'M HUNGRY!! "YAAAH JANG DONGWOO, GET UP AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH!!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU YELLING AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING???" Sunggyu Oppa yells as he runs into my room with a sleepy Woohyun behind him. I turn to look at Dongwoo and HE'S STILL SLEEPING!!!! WTF!!! "I'm hungry but Dongwoo won't wake up!!" He looks at Dongwoo with an unamused face, then he turns to Woohyun and pulls out his killer pout. "Hyunnie..." He whines haha! "Wake up that stupid Dino so I can go back to sleep and so my sister can eat! PLEASEEEE!!!" 

"Awwww of course Gyubear! I'll do anything for you!!" EWWW he's so greasy. "... OMG DONGWOO HYUNG I THINK LEAH'S IN LABOR!!!" What O__o This idiot tree, does he really think that's going to work?

Dongwoo's P.O.V

I was having a wonderful dream about Leah, and me, and our sweet little baby boy!! I'm so happy hehehe!! I was just about to get to the best part, when all of a sudden I hear, "... OMG DONGWOO HYUNG I THINK LEAH'S IN LABOR!!!" Oh is that so... WAIT WHAT??? My eyes snap open and I bolt up out of bed and start screaming! "HOLY MOTHER OF DINOS!!" I turn to look at Leah and she's dying laughing along with Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun-ah. "What's going on??" I ask. I'm so confused :(( then it hits me, Leah's only 6 months pregnant!! "HEY YOU PLAYED ME!!"

"Well hyung your wife is hungry and you wouldn't wake up so I had to wake you up for her." Woohyun said as if it was plain and simple. I look over to Leah to see her pouting at me. "Aww I'm sorry honey, you know I sleep like a rock haha!" "YOU better not sleep through our child crying then." She says back pouting even more. Awww she's so cute!! "Now... GET ME MY SANDWICH!!!" She said while glaring at me, ok I lied she's scaryD:, so I ran downstairs to make her sandwich cause when she's mad and hungry you don't want to mess with her.

_______________________

Heeeey guys I know it's been like a year but I'm baaaaack and I'm so so sooooooo sorry for the wait but I've had a lot of stuff going on but today I had an idea and I felt like updating so here you go I hope you guys like it!! So please up vote, comment and subscribe for more!! And I love you guys so much and I hope seeing that I have updated makes your day!! Hope to see you guys soon!! I'm working on the next chapter now so hopefully I can post that soon too!! Till then have a great day!! Bye for now!!!