What's the gender( part 3)

Happy Family!

Heeeeey guys I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!

_________________________

Woohyun and Sunggyu three months pregnant

Woohyun's P.O.V.

Im on my way to pick up Sunggyu hyung! I'm so excited to find out our baby's gender!! I'm so excited to be a dad!! I just pray she doesn't try anything again. Me and Gyu had a hard enough time try to grief over our first unborn child. I'll do everything in my power to make sure this baby lives.

I also almost lost Sunggyu at that time. I don't know what I would have done if I lost them both. We were going to have a boy. We named him Hyungyu. I just wish we didn't have to lose him. Gyu was very far in pregnancy with him. He was so close to being in this world. But that awful woman took him away from us.

I see her at work all the time and she still tries to flirt with me enough though she took away something so precious to me. Her name is Park Jiyeon. I hate that woman will all my heart. She's been obsessed with me since high school. She followed me and Gyu to our work place.

We use to work at a different school than we do know. Sunggyu couldn't bare to be in that school with the memories any longer. Luckly Leah told us there were a few open positions at the school she was working at so we transferred there. 

We were happy for awhile until she came to the school we are at now. The good thing is she just ignores Sunggyu. Oh how I wish she would ignore me too. Anyways let's get back to a happier topic shall we??

I pull up to Leah and Dongwoos house to see my gyubear waiting outside for me!! For some reason his stomach is a bit bigger than Leah's and myungsoos. I'm a little worried because I don't know what that means. Anyways, I get out if the car to help Sunggyu into the front passenger seat.

"Yah woohyun-ah I'm capable enough to get into the car on my own!" He nagged at me with a cute pout on his lips! I leaned forward and kissed him on his pout!! "I know Gyu baby I just wanted to make sure you are safe that's all!!" I said smiling back at him! He looked at me with love in his eyes as he grabbed my face to pull me into a deaper kiss!

We kiss for a few minutes for so! It's nothing to heavy just a kiss full of love and passion!! We pulled away when the need for air became huge! "Ready?" I whispered, with a smile on my face, onto his lips! He smiled back with a small nod! 

I lead him to the front seat and once I was sure he was secured I bis seat I headed to my seat to drive to the doctors.

On the drive there we just sang the songs on the radio to each other with big smiles on our faces! Being very dramatic when the song called for it! 

We pulled up to the doctors office and I rushed out of my seat to help Sunggyu into the doctors office! He pouted again but knew I wouldn't let go either way! 

"Yaah Nam woohyun stop being so fussy I'm fine I'm not going to break because I walk on my own!" He snapped at me flicking my forehead! I just pouted at him as I lead him to the doctors room. The receptionist already told us to head right in. 

As soon as we get into the room I hear Dr. Lee say, "Jeez woohyun he's only pregnant he want walk on his own!" With a laugh he walked over to us to give a proper greeting. "Howon how are you these days?" Gyu asked with a smile on his face. I pouted because Sunggyu left my side to sit down on the examination table.

"I've been great hyung!!" Hoya, as I like to call him, look at me and then turned back to Sunggyu and said, "hyung are you the one pregnant or is it woohyun?" My pout deepened when I heard that. 

Sunggyu turned to me and laughed his off. Tch such a meany. "I don't know Howon-ah he seems to have more symtoms than me!!" "Hahaha you're both HILARIOUS!" I say with my pout still in place. "Oh hyunnie you know I'm kidding!" He said and pulled me over into a hug and kiss my neck! 

My pout changes into a smile in an instant! "Such a baby." I hear hoya whisper to himself. I just stick my tounge out at him! "Ok let's get this over with!" Hoya said and clapped his hands together.

(some minutes later haha sorry guys small time lapse again!!) 

"Ok so I have big new for the two of you!!" Hoya said with a huge smile on his face!! "Yaaah don't stall and get in with it!!" I shout at him after a few minutes if silence! Jeez stupid hoya.

sunggyu's P.O.V.

"you guys are having twins!!" Howon says with his smile growing!! My first reaction is to burst into tears!! My Hyungyu-ah is this your way of coming back to us to show us enough though we couldn't keep you we can have two babies to love??

"Gyu are you alright sweetheart?" Woohyun asks me with concern lacing in his voice! I just turn to him witha smile on my face and tears still streaming down my face! He laughs a little and pulls me into a hug! 

"Aigoo Gyu hyung don't cry I know what you're thinking! I also believe this is Hyungyu giving us two gifts because we couldn't keep him!!" He pulled away to whip the tears on my cheeks! He kissed me in the lips then leans down and gives both our babies a kiss! I laugh at his silliness! 

"What are their genders hoya??" Hyun sakes with silly grin on his face!! He's glowing and it's so beautiful!! "Well one is a- wait don't call me thaaaaaaaat!!! Anyways you will be having one boy and one girl!!" Howon said I laugh a little at him scolding my husband!

woohyun smiles and kisses me on the temple! I'm so happy that I could cry again!! My bother and sister will be so excited!!!

_____________________

thats the end of this chapter!! Wow Gyu is having twins!!! How many of you guessed that in the beginning of this chapter?? Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this little three part gender hunt!! The next chapter will be about the 6thmonth of pregnancy for each of the siblings!! Please comment and subscribe and up vote and I love you all!!!!