MY BABY BROTHER BOTTOMS YOU??

Happy Family!

Hello hello I'm sooooooo sorry it took forever to update this I will go back to how I use to write some people were confused so here's chapter 2 I hope you like it!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sunggyus P.O.V.

It's been a week since we got settle into my sisters house. This is so embarrassing! I'm the oldest I should be taking care of Leah and myungsoo NOT the other way around! But I'm cheap so I'd rather live here than a hotel or some . But anways enough of me lets get back to the story shall we?

While me and hyunnie were making out hot and heavy under our covers (yes we did exactly what your thinking) my sister barged into our room and the next thing I know we're soaking wet!! Ughhhh this girls gonna get it! " YAHHH WHAT THE WASTHAT FOR WE HAVE BEEN UP FOR HOURS??" I yelled. " I KNOW ME AND DONGWOO WOKE UP FROM YOUR MOANS SO TRUST ME I KNOW!! That was revenge my baby is still very inicent you know!" She turned leave but stopped half way and said "you two better clean theses cuz I'm not touching them that's just nasty well bye now oh and myungsoo and sungyeol are down stairs so get dressed and come down!" 

Then she left our room. That little ughhhh I'm going to kill her one of these days. "Well time to get up hyung!" My hyunnie said! "Hyunnie carry me my back side really hurts you were so rough last night!" I said whole pouting and lifting my arms out like I child asking for their mother to be held. "Aww hyung you should have told me I would have been gentle!" He pouted back at me and picked me up bridal style. "But I like it rough hyunnie!" I said and he beamed at me

My hyunnie is adorable!! I love him so much!! Unfortunately I'm not the only one that thinks this. There's some that works with us my god I hate her SOOO much you don't even understand! She's a horrible person. But anyways back to us. We clean up and head down Starks to greet my brother and his husband. 

Hyunnie is still carrying me bridal style down the stairs! He's SOOO strong!! As soon as we reach the living room I hear my brother say "oh god hyung did he give it to you THAT hard like damn you two are like rabbits times ten seriously! I swear everytime I see you it's after you've had !" 

Well that's awkward. "Gee thanks myung you've made me feel like a crazed idiot!" "No no I thinks myungie means your stupid tree of a husband is the crazed idiot! By the way did you guys use condoms?" My brother-in-law sungyeol asked. ing I knew we forgot something! 

I slap woohyun across the head! "YOU DUMB TREE YOU FORGOT TO WEAR A I REMEMBER!!" "Uhhh does this mean your pregnant?" We I can get pregnant me and myung are special it's weird and well Leah's a girl so. But yeah we usually use a when having or I'll top (rarely) "of course you stupid tree now I'm pregnant! I mean I want a kid but that will try to do something about it I just know it!" My lip starts to tremble.

I'm so scared and angry but I'm happy too I want a kid I really do! "I'm scared hyunnie what if we lose this one too?" I start crying now. I cry into his neck as he rubs my back and the back of my head. "Shuu it will be ok don't you worry I'll protect you this time nothing bad will happen I promise." Yeah this isn't my first pregnancy I was pregnant a few years back but I had a miscarriage at 6 months pregnant. Obviously the baby couldn't be saved.

"Well this might be a bad time but um well myungsoo is....two weeks pregnant." Wait...WHAT??? "WHAT YOU YOU!! MY BABY BROTHER BOTTOMS YOU!!" "Oh and hyung we're moving in too I want to be close with you and noona during all this!" My sweet little baby brother said to me. I could just die! "YOU WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD UNPROTECTED WITH THAT IDIOT DINO??" I ask my sister calmly! 

"Umm the day before you came why?" "I SWEARTO GOD IF YOUR PREGNANT TOO.." "I'm not pregnant of it makes you feel better tomorrow after work I'll buy a test and check ok?" I swear if we ALLL got pregnant I don't know how these idiots we call our husband will survive. I'm a during pregnancy. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey I hope you all like it I'll try to find time to not only update this but my other fics as well!! Bye for now I love you all and thank you so much for read/commenting on this it means so much to me!!