What's the gender(part 2)

Happy Family!

Heyyyy guys it's time for another update!!! I was going to updat earlier today but I got really sick last night and didn't get much sleep so I slept most of the day today!! But now it's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep so I thought I should update now since I have time!!! I hope you all stay healthy!! Anyways enough of my rambling ls get on with the story!!!! 

__________________

dongwoo and Leah (3 months pregnant)

Dongwoos P.O.V.

Today me and Leah will be finding out the gender of our baby!!!  I'm so excited right now I can barely contain myself!!! Right now I'm heading to Leah's classroom so I can take her to the doctors! I skip down the hall until I reach her classroom! I push the door open and the whole class plus Leah turn to look at me!

I smile at Leah and she smiles back knowing its time for us to go! "Hey are you ready to go? I ask her. She smiles at me while nodding her head! "Alright class make sure you finish that packet I just handed out and treat the sub kindly while I head out for my doctors appointment!" She said turning back to her class with a huge smile on her face!

I love seeing her so happy it makes me very very happy!! "Ms. Kim make sure to come back and tell us the gender!!" Taemin shouted and then the whole class erupted into cheers of agreement! "Of course Taemin I'll come back later to tell you guys!!" She said and then looked at me! 

"Are you ready Dongwoo?" "Of course let's go bye kids behave!!" I shouted as I ran in and dragged her out of the classroom! She laughed all the way to the car! "Are you that excited that you have to run you silly Dino??" She asked inbetween her laughter.

"Of course I'm excited we get to find out our baby's gender!" I shouted again! I'm sooooo excited I can't even stop shouting!! "Haha stop shouting silly and let's hurry to the doctors office!" She laughed out!

I gave her a smile and started driving to the doctors office! She the radio and started singing to the first song that started playing! "THE LOOF THE LOOF THE LOOF IS ON FIRAHH!!" We burst into laughter at how funny she said those words!

Leah is fluent in English so she likes to speak engrish with me because my English is pretty bad! But she said its cute so I don't mind having bad English!!

Leahs P.O.V.

Im so excited to know what gender our baby is that I can't help but jump in my seat a little!! Last week we found out that my little brother myungsoo was going to have a girl!! I'm so happy for him! Me and my Dino don't really mind what gender we have!! We'll be happy either way!

After a few more minutes of driving we reach the doctors office! Dongwoo rushes out of his door to go open mine! I laugh at how excited he is!! He pulls my door open and then drags me inside! As soon as we get inside the receptionist says, "Dongwoo Leah you two can head into Dr. Lees office now!" "Alright thanks!!" Dongwoo said still dragging me along with him! 

I smile at the receptionist and she smiles back with an amused grin from dongwoos behavour! Dongwoo opens the door to Dr. Lees office and as soon as he sees him he takes him into a bone crushing hug!

"WHAT IS WITH THE KIMS HUSBANDS THAT WANT TO CRUSH ME??" Dr. Lee shouts!! Dongwoo just starts laughing at his statement and let's him go! "Oh Howon you overreact all the time just be happy he let you go myung told me what yeol was like last week!" I said laughing at our old friend! 

He turns and smiles at me! "Are you guys ready to find out what the gender of your baby is?" He's asks us! "OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Dongwoo shouts p, my goodness he's shouting a lot today!! 

"Dongwoo hyung I'm right here there's no need to shout." Hoya deadpans! "He's been shouting all day I think he's too excited!!" I said back to hoya with a slight grin on my face!

"Alright then let's get started!!" Hoya says!( I'm going to skip the ultrasound part ok!!)

"Alright are you guys ready??" Hoya asks. "Yeaaaah please hurry hoya!!" I say with a pout on my face! "Don't call me hoya" he glares at me "Anyways you guy are having......a baby boy!" A smile appears on hoyas face as he tells us! 

A smile breaks out onto dongwoos face and he leans down to kiss my baby bump and then comes back up to kiss me!! 

(Time skip sorry I'm very lazy right now but you can guess what happens when Leah goes back to tell her class the gender!!) 

We are on our way back home right now!! I can't wait to tell my brothers!!! I wonder what the gender of gyu oppas baby is!!! I'm so happy and excited that I'm pregnant at the same time as my brothers!! I get to share this experience with them!! I just hope nothing happens this time around to Gyu he was so heartbreaking when he lost him baby to first time.

I swear if I wasn't pregnant I would totally be kicking some right now!! Anyways I should calm down so I don't harm my baby I would be devastated. I can't wait for this baby to be born!!

________________________

Alright well that's it for this chapter but I'll try to update again soon!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!!!! And I want to thank everyone for reading my story it feels great to know that someone actually likes your story so truly thank you!! I LOVE YOU GUYS WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!