What's the gender?

Happy Family!

Heyyyyyyy guys I'm finally back and I'm SOOO sorry to have kept you waiting BUT WAIT NO MORE!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!! Thank you for waiting for this story!!! 

_________________________

Myungsoo P.O.V. 3 months pregnant

todays the day! Me and yeol are going to finally find out what our babies gender is!!! I'm so excited that I'm more hyper than yeol!! (If that was even possible) anyways yeol has been so great and helpful these past months! I'm so lucky to have him! 

Really the only symptoms I have are the weird cravings! I mean the only time I have a mood problem is when I can't get the food that I want:( but yeol is such a sweetheart!! But I just can't wait to find out the gender of our little angel!! 

Were on our way to the doctors now! I'm kinda sad though because I've been out of work for three months. Me Gyu hyung and Leah noona are all teachers at the same school(pretty funny huh) but I was a little worried about how my students would take the anouccment that their teacher, a male, was pregnant. 

But I think today I'm going to go visit my class and tell them the good news! I just hope they don't think any different of me. I really love those kids! But anyways yeol (who is also a teacher at the same school) is taking over my class! So we'll be telling them as well! 

As I'm thinking all this we pull up to the doctors office. "Are you ready myungie??" Sungyeol asks. "Yeah let's hurry I want to know the gender already!!" Now I'm the hyper one in the relationship! "Haha alright myungie calm down you're more childish than me and that's saying something because I'm THE choding!!" 

I turn towards him and flick his forehead! Hahaha stupid yeol don't tell me to calm down!! >:D "owww muy untie why'd you do that??" He said with a pout on his lips. I couldn't help but kiss it away! God I feel like that stupid tree woopabo! 

He smiles at me and me head inside. I'm a little nerves but I think I'm more excited than nerves! All I know it that when Sungyeol's little brother finds out the gender he will freak and buy the whole baby store! "Kim myungsoo the doctor will see you now." 

Ok here we go! Sungyeol takes my hand and we head to our doctors office! This doctor is a close friend of ours he's the doctor for me and my older brother and sister as well! But the funny thing is that his father help my mother give birth to me and my siblings! So we trust him very much! 

"DR. LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Ok so maybe sungyeol is still the child in this relationship! Sungyeol let's go of my hand and runs to Dr. Lee. He crushes him in a hug and practically suffocates the poor man! 

"Hello....sungyeol... Can you p-please l-let me go..... I c-can't breath." Dr. Lee pleads sungyeol. "OHHH SORRY DR. LEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Sungyeol shouts back at him. He let's Dr. Lee go and the poor man gasps for air! "Yah Lee sungyeol don't kill our doctor he needs to tell us the gender of our little angel!" 

"Wow myungsoo it's nice to know that my life means soooooo much to you." -____- 

"Well hurry up hoya we don't have all day!!" My husband says with so much excitement in his eyes! I'm so happy that he's as excited  as I am! "Sungyeol I told you to stop calling me by that ridiculous name. My name is Howon not hoya." Hoya says while sending a death glare at my hubbie.

"BUUUUUT HOYAAAAAA Howon is such a stiff name so hoya is muuuuuch better than Howon, Howon makes you sound like a stick in the mud...oh wait..... YOU ARE ONE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!" Oh god I shake my head at my husband being an idiot.

"let's just get this over with shall we." Hoya deadpans

Sungyeols P.O.V,

 

Im so excited to find out what the babies gender will be!!!!!!!! Hoya has myungsoo lay down so he can do the thing! I don't know what it's called! But anyways after a while of looking we can see our baby!!! Awwww it looks so cute!!!! "Ok are you guys ready to know the gender?" "YESSSSSSSSSS JUST TELL ME GOD DAMNIT!!" Myungsoo screams

thats usually me but I understand he's excited!! Hoya looks at him funny but just shakes it off! "Ok you guys will be happy a little girl!" Hoya says with a smile on his face! "OMG MYUNGIE WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!" I screech I pull him into a hug but not to tightly and then I lean down and kiss his baby bump!

"omo little princess appa can't wait to meet you!! I bet you'll be very pretty!!" I said with a huge smile on my face! I look at myungsoo and his smile is  as big as mine! We thank hoya before we hug him and take our leave, after all we are going to visit our students!! 

I hope they'll be happy for us! They are such good kids so I don't think we will have any thing to worry about! It takes us about 20 minutes to reach the school all the teachers already know why all the Kim kids left but the students are clueless! Well not all if them since Leah is still working. She refuses to take leave yet! 

We walk in threw the front doors and head for my classroom! Al, if the kids have been moved into my classroom since I'm looking after both classes! We head straight for the door and I give him a Bigg smile to make him feel better! He smiles back so I know that it's ok to open the door now! 

As soon as I pop my face in all the student run over to me asking why I wasn't there where I went and when myungie would be coming back and why he's not there now and all that! I just smile at them and pull myungsoo into the room! His numb is more noticeable now so at first glance they all know why he hasn't been there!

"OMO MR. KIM YOUR PREGNANT!!!!" Hyuna yells with a smile in her face! The rest if the kids  are smiling as well! They all come up to congratulate us! "Mr. Kim how far along are you??" Yoona asks! "I'm three months pregnant today!" He says with a smile that goes form ear to ear!

He looks so beautiful with that smile that I can't help myself from smiling too! "OMO does that mean you know the gender???" Minho asks! "Neh Minho we know the gender! We are having a girl!" I answer for myungie! The whole class erupts into cheers! They continue to ask questions! And when I look at my watch I can't believe how much time has passed! 

"Omo I'm sorry kids but we have to head back home for the day I don't want myungie over here to get tired!" I said and smiled at him! He blushed then pinched my cheek really hard! I pouted back at him and he just smiled! The whole class said bye with sad faces but they cheered up when myungsoo said he would visit them often!

i can't wait to meet our baby girl!! I'm soo happy that I will be an appa soon!!!!!

______________________

HEYYYY GUYS!!! I'll try to update very soon since I have my internet back it will be a lot easier to update! So I hope this chapter can make up for my absence I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <333333333333