GOD DAMNIT NOT YOU TOO!!

Happy Family!

Ello ello!! 

_________________________

Leah's P.O.V.

i walk into the convenient store awkwardly. It's not everyday I go to the store to buy a pregnancy test. I walked to the to where they held the product. "Ms. Kim is that you?" Well one of my students just HAD to be here. "Taemin! What a surprise what are you doing here?" Well great one of the most immature students that I have. 

"Oh I work here Ms. Kim now why are you here....in this section of the store?" He raises an eyebrow at me. "Well Taemin considering the fact that I'm married to Mr. Jang I would think that eventually this would happen." Dongwoo is another teacher at the school I work at! He's the gym teacher!

"Ah well that's true! So have you picked?" "Um yeah so can you ring me up? Oh and have you done that work that I assigned you?" I gave him the look my students are so familiar with! "Umm of course Ms. I always do my homework haha!" 

He rung up my purchase and I left to head home. "Wait Ms. Why are both Mr. Kim's taking leave from school?" "How did you know about that?" "A couple of my friends have then as teachers so it's true then....why are they leaving?" "Well if they didn't tell their students then what makes you think I'll tell you?"

"I'll be on my way now Taemin so make sure you do your homework because I'll know!" "Yes Ms." I head out to my car. On the drive home I was thinking about whether I'm pregnant or not. If I am all the Kim kids will be a week apart! Damn our house will be hell!

Since myungsoo is two weeks already and Sunggyu oppa is well a day pregnant if I am pregnant I'll be a week after myung and a week before Gyu oppa!

I get into the house and head for the bathroom. "BABE DID YOU BUY THE TEST?" I hear my Dino ask from outside the bathroom. "YEAH BABE I'LL BE OUT SOON!"

10 minutes later...

i come out of the bathroom with my mouth wide open... I can't believe it..."I'm pregnant..." I whisper out. Dongwoo who was right there said "I'm gonna be a dad?" I nodded my head "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!!!!" He screamed I laughed a little. He pulls me into a hug. Then my older brother comes bonding down the stairs "HE'S GONNA BE A WHAT????" "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!!" "Yeah I'm pregnant too!" I smile at him! "GOD DAMNIT NOT YOU TOO!!!!" We all swear the earth shook that day. 

__________________

so hey here's the next chappy!! I hope you all like it!!