"Stay with me."

Always be Mine

 

* Hyein's Point of View *

“Do you love me?”

When Youngmin came over to me and asked me that, I was seriously considering pouring my coffee all over his perfect hair. But I like coffee, and I can't waste it on trash like him. Sure Youngmin and I are dating and I love him, but I don't know if that love is love.

And besides, I can never be sure if he was serious or not because he's always joking around.

Then I noticed Kwangmin and Kyunghee approach us while snickering and realised they must have said something that made Youngmin lose his cool. I love that. I want in on it!

Being the questionable girlfriend of Youngmin that I was, I decided to mess with him too.

“Of course I love you honey,” I smiled at him which made his facial expressions relax as he finally smiled back. Then I added, “Why do you want to know if I love you all of a sudden, Kwangmin?” 

Then, a loud smack against the table made me tense up and shut my eyes tightly as Youngmin started to yell at me, “YAH! You know I'm Youngmin! I hate liars, you know?”

“So do I, love.” I told him, referring to the fact that Youngmin, with the help of his twin, has been repeatedly lying to me during the past week.

“But seriously...” he pouted, “You do love me, right?”

“I do, love.” I opened my arms to give him a hug, which he gladly returned.

Of course, his very awesome twin – that I have grown to like very much over the past week for his willingness to help me mess with Youngmin – wasn't done with the joke that he and Kyunghee were playing on Youngmin as he then asked me, “Hyein-ah. What my brother really meant to ask you was which do you love more, Youngmin or... say...” he glanced at my plate on the table and grinned. “Or Tiramisu?”

“Youngminnie.” I giggled as Youngmin instantly hugged me again while Kwangmin frowned. I then smirked, and again added, “I mean, it's not like I could marry tiramisu, right?”

"Yah, but you would if you could?"

All of us except Youngmin laughed. Kyunghee was probably enjoying this the most because, it probably looked like Youngmin and I were headed towards our break-up. “But how about this, Hyein.” she started, “Would you rather go on a date with Youngmin, or a cake?”

Everyone broke out into a roarin laughter again, because my answer was obvious to everyone but Youngmin who was surprisingly a little too worried I might choose another over him. “Yah, you're not... You would really choose cakes over me?” his eyes widened.

I felt that it was enough jokes for one day and started to feel a little bad for my boyfriend. “Tell me Youngmin, if you had to choose a date between me and a hot model, which would you choose?”

He looked speechless for a moment.

“I wouldn't dump you for cakes, and I sure hope you wouldn't dump me for a hot model.”

“Well, who knows?" Youngmin grinned, and I smacked him. “What? You can joke with me but I can't?”

They started it.” I pointed at the two who were still watching our little quarrel, laughing.

 

Later after the celebration – which was why we even went to The Cute Café today even though Saturdays were usually my lazy days at home – I helped Youngmin clean up around the cafe. Kwangmin was in the kitchen, while Donghyun and Hyunseong went out to drink as continuation of the celebration.

Hyunseong sent Kyunghee home first of course, because 15 year old girls shouldn't be out so late. The only reason I was an exception was because I had the twins with me and my parents weren't home anyway so I'd be alone.

“Minnie~” I said quietly.

“Yeah?”

“Will you stay with me over at my house today?” I asked, feeling a little flustered. God knows what he could have thought I meant when I said that, but it was too late, so I just waited for his reaction.

To my surprise, he was pretty calm about it.

“Hyein-ah...” he sighed.

“I, I didn't mean it in a-any weird way—” I started, but he cut me off with a chuckle.

“It's okay. I understand.” he smiled. “But won't your parents...?”

“Would I ask you to come over if my parents are home?” It was only after I said it that I realised just what that could have meant. I quickly covered my mouth with my hands.

“Hyein.” Youngmin started, but suddenly, Kwangmin walked out of the kitchen and interrupted him loudly.

“Can we just leave now? I'm tired. It's almost 1am. this cafe! Hyung can clean the rest up by himself. Let's go Youngmin.” he marched out of the cafe.

That surprised me. It really felt like Youngmin because Kwangmin never cursed. But was it really Kwangmin? He wouldn't leave the cafe for Donghyun to clean on his own though; he liked his work, and he liked to help his hyung. Why was he acting exactly like Youngmin?

“Sorry. I'm gonna follow him.” Youngmin walked over to me and gave me a hug. When he pulled away, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back to me for a quick kiss.

He pulled away and looked surprised for a moment before he waved at me and ran out of the cafe after Kwangmin.

What did I just do?