"I'll trick them right back."

Always be Mine

 

* Kwangmin's Point of View *

I was seriously surprised when Hyein suddenly stood up and told Youngmin she didn't him. I wasn't sure though, if it was because he was smiling at her like that as Kwangmin, or because she knew he was really Youngmin, and she disliked him for trying to trick her. Probably the latter.

“Where are you going?” Youngmin asked but she ignored him and ran toward the door while clutching her chest. Youngmin stood up and held her wrist to stop her, as the teacher reiterated Youngmin's question.

“I'm going to the nurse's office.” She said quietly.

“Why?” Youngmin questioned.

“Because.” She gave Youngmin a look, and after a moment he released her and let her go.

I was confused and worried. It seemed kind of serious. “What's wrong with her? Why is she going to the nurse's office? Is she okay?”

“You should know, Youngmin.” he said, reminding me that I'm supposed to be him, not me. This is really hard.

“What should I know? You never told me.” I whispered.

He looked at the teacher for a moment as she started the lesson. Then, when she wasn't looking, he turned to me again, his serious expression suddenly turning into a half-grin. “Ah, well, you know. Girls have that one time of the month when they act weird like that.” 

“Oh.” I couldn't believe he just said it so casually.

These two have a weird relationship.

 

* Hyein's Point of View *

I stepped into the nurse's office, and as expected, Donghyun was there as always, skipping the first class on a monday. “Are you ok?” He came over to me worriedly when he noticed me clutching my chest.

I moved my hand lower to my stomach. “I'm fine. Just period cramps.” I lied.

He rolled his eyes, probably because I told him something like that so casually, and then he walked back to one of the empty beds near the window.

I did the same, and sat beside him, watching him with a serious look. “Why didn't you tell me Youngmin has a twin brother?”

“How do you know about that?”

One, he transferred to my class today,” I said, and watched as his expression turned into that of surprise before I continued, “And two, the twin who worked at your cute little cafe was not my Youngmin, so it must have been Kwangmin, am I right?”

He nodded, while a smile appeared slowly on his lips. I looked around the nurse's office for a moment as I thought about it. I had known Youngmin for a year now, and dated him for 2 months. I went to his house a couple of times, but I never saw his brother. And why did Kwangmin only transfer to this school now? Why didn't they transfer together?

“The nurse is not here. Want me to help you find something for your... Uh...?”

“No I'm fine.” I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him again. “So, how long have you known the twins?”

“Five years or so. And Kwangmin's been working with me for about 3 years. The twins were my neighbours once, and my dad, who owned the cafe before he gave it to me just recently, decided it might be cool to have 'kids' working at his cafe, since the new owner is also a 'kid'. Something about making the cute cafe even cuter.”

“I didn't ask about your cafe.” I deadpanned, making him roll his eyes.

“Anyway, Youngmin immediately said no to that, but Kwangmin agreed.” he thought for a moment, then continued. “I don't really know Youngmin that well because he and I don't really get along, but Kwangmin's a pretty cool guy.”

“He's... weird.”

“How so?”

“Never mind. Continue?”

“Oh. Well, Kwangmin, as far as I know, has never really had a girlfriend before, but Youngmin, as you probably know, has. Lots of. Many them have been to my cafe, and mistaken Kwangmin for Youngmin. He really doesn't like it. That's why he didn't transfer to this school together with Youngmin.”

“That's exactly what I needed to know.” I smiled at him. This is getting interesting. I think I've realized what them two are playing at.

“What are you thinking?” Donghyun smirked.

“Well, they tried to trick me and failed... but how about I trick them instead?” I grinned.

Donghyun matched my smile and nodded in approval. “That's my girl.”