Drunk.

Love me!

- Next morning –

Yoseob already return to home. He was very happy with the fact that Dujun are nor amnesia. He told his mother in law about his plan  to make a revenge dor Dujun.

His mother in law agree with the plan and she want to help Yoseob. She told Dujun to continue his plan (Make a surprise for Yoseob).

At first, Dujun did not agree. He was afraid Yoseob will stressed too much, but his mother make sure Yoseob will never stressed again. And Dujun agreed to continue his plan.

- Yoseob POV-

Dujun is still sleeping. I decided to wake him up.

“ Dujun-ah..” I called him

“mmmhh” he groan.

“ Wake up!!” I gigling while poke his ccheek.

“ Yah! I want to sleep. Go away!! “ he yelled at me.

Teehee. He think I will scared at him. But, i just giggle and poke his cheek again.

“ wakey~ my husband” i make a cute voice and hug him.

“ yah!! Get off. W-who said i was your husband? Y-you are not my type!” he said while stutering.

“ So, i was not your type? “ i ask and pouting. He nodded.

“ Fine!! I will search a man who want to be my husband then” i said and get up from the bed.

Before i close the door i sent him a glare.

“ I.HATE.YOU!!” i said and close the door harshly.

“ Yah!!” He shouted but i dont care.

- Dujun POV –

Is he serious want to search a man who want to be his husband? God, this imp seriously make me crazy.!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I got up from bed and walk downstair. I saw that little imp was busy talking with someone in the phone.

“ Joonie.. can you come to my house today? “  he ask someone named joon

“ ................................ “

“ Okay! I will wait you!”  He said and hung up.

“ yah!! Who’s that? ‘ i ask.

“ It’s not your bussiness. You said you dont want to be my husband, so just shut up!” He said and left me dumbfounded.

 

- No one POV –

At noon.

*RingRingRing*

Yoseob walk faster and opened the door.

“ Joon! “ Yoseob smile widely and hug joon    

Dujun saw them hugging each other. JEALOUS.

“ come in” Yoseob said happily.

The boys entered the house and sat on the couch. Yoseob already told Lee joon about the plan to make Dujun jealous.  Joon agreed with Yoseob plan and decided to help Yoseob.

“ Joon-ah! I cook your for favorite foods. Let’s eat!” yoseob said.

“ Let’s go” Joon replied.

Dujun saw them with jealousy eyes.

‘” ! I’m  jealous” Dujun said in his mind

 When yoseob and joon eat they always tease each other and laughing together.

They have finished the food and decided to watch movie. Joon placed his hand on Yoseob waist while yoseob rested his head on joon shoulder.

They really like a couple.

Dujun can’t take it anymore he decided to go out for a drink.

“Yoseob! I want to go out!” Dujun said with his angry face.

“ Yes!! “ Yoseob answered.

When Dujun already go, the two laugh crazily.

“ You’re crazy, seob” Joon said and ruffle yoseob hair.

“ tch.. I know!” Yoseobreplied.

They play together until night.

Yoseob was really tired. Joon already go to his own home.

 Suddenly the door opened and revealed the drunk Dujun ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED~ SORRY FOR GRAMATICAL ERROR!!