You can't love me.

Love me!

“ What? “ Dujum shocked.

“ You can’t love me. Cause, i dont have a feeling toward you!” Dujun said and walk to his room.

“ Your room is upstairs beside my room. If you need something just ask me..” he continuing.

“ I’m hurt inside...” Yoseob said in his heart.

- Tomorrow morning –

Yoseob made a breakfast for both of them.

Suddenly dujun who had ready go to his office greeted by yoseob.

“ Morning Boss. Let’s have a breakfast” Yoseob said.

Dujun sat at the chair and start ate the meal.

“ Who’s make all of this food?” Dujun ask.

“ Me! I make it baceuse I want to thank you for your careness. About last night, Just forget it “ Yoseob said and finished his food.

“ i know! “ Doojoon mumble.

“ From now on Just call me dujun” Dujun said.

“ Ne..” yoseob answered.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 month passed. Dooseob friendship was become better. Yoseob feeling toward dujun is still strong.

Dujun always take care of yoseob because Yoseob is going to the sixts month of pregnancy. Yoseob will gave birth to a baby boy.

“ Seob.. Let’s go buy our kid stuff” Dujun said.

“ Umm.. okay!!” Yoseob answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After buying a very much things for their baby, dujun ask yoseob to lunch.

They at quitely until yoseob start the conversation.

“ Honestly.. I still love you dujun-ah..” Yoseob said.

 

- silent-

 

“ I said dont love me. Bacause I don’t have a feeling toward you. Dont you understand?”

“ and for your information, my attention toward you is just a part of my responsibility. It doesn’nt mean I have a feeling for you..” Dujun yell at dujun.

Fortunetely, the food court was empty Just dujun, yoseob, and a few worker of the food court.

“ I’m sorry if my feeling is bothering you. From now, dont give me your attention. That might make me fallen for you deeper..” yoseob got up from his chair and walk away.

Dujun felt guilty. He didn’t know his word is very hurting yoseob. But, he couldn’t do anything.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob call junhyung to pick him up.

“ Just wait. I will be there in 15 minutes..” Junhyung said from the phone.

15 Minutes later junhyung came.

Yoseob get in the car and crying hard.

“ what happen? “ Junhyung ask.

“ h-he yell at me!” Yoseob sobing.

“ That bastard! I will punch the out of him” Junhyung yell.

“ calm down jun~.. it’s okay. Can i stay at your place tonight?” Yoseob said and wipe his tears. The latter just sigh and nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dujun call yoseob but the younger didn’t pick up. He hate dujun.

‘ why he never understand me? I trully love him..!” Yoseob said in his heart.

“ Just answer seob.. he maybe worried about you.” Junhyung said and handed yoseob  a glass of chocolate milk.

“ Shireo!! I’m afraid he will shout at me again, it’s hurt when you got a yelled from the one who you love..” yoseob said.

“ just leave him, seob.. you can live with me.......”  junhyung said.

“ I want but I can’t... the baby need his father..” Yoseob said.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------.

Updated........ enjoy~